UPSB v4

Hand Care / HAND WON'T COOPERATE!

1. ayyjayy
    Date: Fri, Dec 2 2011 16:00:52

OK so im a beginner and im trying to learn more tricks other than the thumbaround, charge and sonic but everytime i try my hand goes retarded and spazzes out! WHY?:?

2. JackyMacky
    Date: Fri, Dec 2 2011 16:29:30

ayyjayy wrote: OK so im a beginner and im trying to learn more tricks other than the thumbaround, charge and sonic but everytime i try my hand goes retarded and spazzes out! WHY?:?
    You need to be more specific. What trick(s) can't you learn? Is it spazzing because your hand is tired?

3. Eazy
    Date: Fri, Dec 2 2011 16:33:04

You need more practice. It goes away after a while. *used to have the same problem

4. JackyMacky
    Date: Fri, Dec 2 2011 17:15:45

The above comment is correct actually. LOL

5. Mats
    Date: Fri, Dec 2 2011 19:23:47

This thread really needs a new title.

6. Iota
    Date: Fri, Dec 2 2011 21:34:37

Sometimes, when it doesn't cooperate, it may be necessary to get physical. jk, seriously though, just keep practicing until the muscle memory clicks after you get a few from dumb luck or tons of practice.

7. iFL
    Date: Mon, Dec 5 2011 10:00:25

Practicing is the key to sucess in Pen Spinning =D

8. Eruption
    Date: Mon, Dec 5 2011 10:49:51

practice my friend

9. thebloodgod
    Date: Mon, Dec 5 2011 14:30:42

ur hands havent synchronized with brain and eyes enough,so whatever signals transmitted from the brain,ur hands wont fully understand it and transmit it back to the muscle,playing a lot of games might do it :trollface:.Or ur thinking too much and led ur hands into confusion,example...ur might thinking about keeping ur thumb still,point ur index out after the middle pushing the pen blah blah blah...and then ur fingers go retarded -.-.Thirdly,ur hands lack of dexterity or flexibility,ur fingers cant go fast enough for ur thoughts and then still led to confusion - retarded =.- Finally,you havent spin enough :trollface:

10. ayyjayy
    Date: Mon, Dec 5 2011 15:29:12

hahahah thank you guys/girls so much haha i think i am thinking to hard because you no thinking just doesnt work for me after all soooo ill just slow down and do more practice