UPSB v4

Hand Care / To much spinning with fingers leads to back pain?

1. Darealone
    Date: Fri, Jul 16 2010 18:30:58

Im not sure if this is in the right spot...sorry mods So recently i got hit with back pain(some where in the right corner just below ur shoulder). my parents were telling me to stop spinning because its wat caused it. Now idk if thats true...any input?

2. Tetsip
    Date: Fri, Jul 16 2010 19:02:45

perhaps you were always slouching in your chair for long periods of time as you spun which might have caused the discomfort and back pain. I get that sometimes if i just sit there for a longggg time. Also i tend to slouch a lot >_> bad habit for me.

3. RdHg
    Date: Fri, Jul 16 2010 19:06:47

i doubt it, but it might affect your hand. because my dad has a pinched nerve(not as painful as it sounds) thats making his shoulder somewhat weak and the pinched nerve caused some muscle lost in his hand and theres a good size dent between his index finger and thumb(where your thumbflap is), but it doesnt hurt him, just makes that part of the hand weaker.

4. Malch
    Date: Sat, Jul 17 2010 00:54:21

I sometimes get shoulder pain from using a mouse for extended periods of time but it goes away pretty fast. If spinning did cause it it might just be that the muscles in your back are getting used to you spinning.

5. shoeman6
    Date: Sat, Jul 17 2010 01:44:32

Backpain? I find this highly unlikely, support your elbow on an armrest and this should solve most if not all your problems.

6. Jamal
    Date: Sat, Jul 17 2010 04:41:26

well like malch said if i were to stay up hours on end playing counter strike or something online and im using the mouse a lot, my back/shoulderblade begins to hurt and i have to let it go away so if you are like really excessively spinning then maybe yes

7. davidguy
    Date: Sat, Jul 17 2010 09:56:17

I doubt using your hand can lead to back pain >.> but yeah sitting or lying in a bad position can be painful once you get out of it

8. Matt
    Date: Thu, Jul 22 2010 05:10:36

My back starts to hurt after spinning in a chair for a long time. I think it is from hunching over >.>