UPSB v4

Hand Care / Unfortunate best hand workout and unnatural love/hate relationship

1. Koza
    Date: Thu, Jul 28 2011 21:59:21

So, I've been doing alot of research and training hard and I've come to figure out that the ultimate finger exercise, short of just spinning, is doing fingerpasses. However, I lack one vital piece of information to put my mind at ease... Fingerpasses with: Heavy mod: Learn Light mod: Master MX: ??? Heavy to learn the tricks, light to master them, but is fingerpassing with an MX, worth it? To start with, or is it not something worth putting time towards?

2. Froggy
    Date: Thu, Jul 28 2011 23:35:16

@Koza whats your final objective? to spin a MX? to have the best record in fingerpassing? wanna join the WT/WC? or you're just doing it for the sake of "fundamental"? the best way to actually master fingerpass is to practice for 30min BEFORE YOU SLEEP. do it for a few days and u will start to smooth it up PrinceXD

Koza wrote: So, I've been doing alot of research and training hard and I've come to figure out that the ultimate finger exercise, short of just spinning, is doing fingerpasses. However, I lack one vital piece of information to put my mind at ease... Fingerpasses with: Heavy mod: Learn Light mod: Master MX: ??? Heavy to learn the tricks, light to master them, but is fingerpassing with an MX, worth it? To start with, or is it not something worth putting time towards?

3. daniel0731ex
    Date: Fri, Jul 29 2011 04:50:57

Twirl a baton.

4. Koza
    Date: Fri, Jul 29 2011 05:33:21

I'd rather play in traffic. =.=

5. Krypton
    Date: Fri, Jul 29 2011 08:03:41

Fingerpass is a relatively easy concept, so I think you should learn it with a moderately weighted pen, and then move on to lighter ones.