UPSB v4

Hand Care / sore fingers

1. boshi
    Date: Thu, Jul 1 2010 03:47:16

hai guys i just started spinning buster recently, to the point where it began to feel light, and KT felt like a twig. now my fingers hurt quite a bit. but iv also been spinning excessively lately. duno if its mah weaksauce fingers or just too much. im gunna take a break for now, but when i spin again next time, should i still spin a buster?

2. shoeman6
    Date: Mon, Jul 5 2010 12:21:50

Keep spinning, if you're having problems either stick with it and you'll get used to the weight (don't push yourself) or try spinning a lighter mod.

3. KTrinh93
    Date: Tue, Jul 6 2010 04:12:42

sore fingers are a part of pen spinning imo.. when i first started my first mod was a bictory and my fingers were sore since i wasnt used to spinning.. now my fingers get sore from either spinning my buster or spinning for too long which seems to be the problem for you.. when i first got my buster my fingers got sore really quick but over time ive been able to spin my buster longer without getting sore.. like ur arm or leg muscles.. ur fingers get sore or numb after using them for a while especially with a buster.. if u want to build finger muscle keep using ur buster but make sure youre not killing your hand

4. voigtz
    Date: Mon, Jun 13 2011 19:12:12

try putting down the buster

5. EliteN00Bz
    Date: Sat, Jun 18 2011 08:50:20

Get used to the weight and your fingers wont get sore or change your mod to a lighter mod. works for me

6. Krypton
    Date: Sat, Jun 18 2011 13:21:17

Guys, this thread is a year old. Please leave it alone unless you have something very significant to add. :)

7. EliteN00Bz
    Date: Sun, Jun 19 2011 02:59:59

Sh*t i didn't notice the date of the first post. srry

8. MickChickenn
    Date: Sun, Jun 19 2011 04:10:46

Just rest your hands for a few hours.