UPSB v4

Hand Care / Two questions

1. Frontiersmen
    Date: Thu, Mar 24 2011 23:51:31

Is a Namae mod too heavy for me(2 months experience) and also is it possible to get carpal tunnel from ps because my mom keeps trying to tell me that I will and I say bullshit

2. J74Q
    Date: Fri, Mar 25 2011 00:25:50

Idk for 1st question. 2nd question. LOL... Haha You can get carpal tunnel when you hardcore spin your buster CYL 24hours a day non stop. Yea, you will get this... If no, you wont =.=

3. Froggy
    Date: Fri, Mar 25 2011 00:28:46

namae mod from PW? it spins pretty good.. but it might be just THAT slightly too heavy for u.. PrinceXD

4. Frontiersmen
    Date: Fri, Mar 25 2011 01:23:09

Thanks Prince I have been spinning my metal comssa instead because I like it a little more for my experience level.

5. JackyMacky
    Date: Fri, Mar 25 2011 23:13:05

BAHAHAHA! CARPAL TUNNEL SYNDROME!? AHAHA! Don't worry, I thought that too when I saw it in my school newspaper about "annoying things done in class." You won't get carpal tunnel syndrome. At least I didn't. Just don't spin anything WAY too heavy for you. So far, I don't think any pen spinner has received carpal tunnel syndrome. O_O I think it's that because we rest our arms on the table when we spin, idk. But seriously, your wrist/hand isn't THAT weak to receive carpal tunnel syndrome.......

6. shoeman6
    Date: Sat, Mar 26 2011 16:33:13

Id be careful and listen to your hands, you should be able to guage when something's not right, then just take a break. I know for me, some days now I can't spin at all because of pains in my hands (but this is from other stuff), practice a variety of tricks and take breaks when you need them and you should be fine :p.