UPSB v4

Hand Care / Can't bend middle finger all the way

1. Sam
    Date: Wed, Mar 9 2011 04:31:05

Been spinning for about 4.5 months and can do a bunch of tricks. But the thing I'm really frustrated about is my middle finger. can't bend it down all the way. D: Can't sonic clip, inverse side sonic, etc. GRRHH RAGE ANyone can help me on this? If this is already a thread, sorry for starting a new one -_-

2. WhatsOfTheUp1
    Date: Wed, Mar 9 2011 05:03:42

I have the same problem. You could do greg irwin exercises, but i never got far with those. Really, you could just learn to make a way around it. OR you could practice sonic clip over and over again, and eventually your fingers will gain independence.

3. Escorpio123
    Date: Wed, Mar 9 2011 05:12:45

bend ur middle finger and put ur pen in 34, bending ur middle finger, and then do slightly a pass 34-13, try to get that, also, if u can do sonic, u can do sonic clip ;), just practice in charge 13, bending 2 of course.

4. Koza
    Date: Wed, Mar 9 2011 13:27:34

It's literally just a matter of grinding the same trick over and over again, like Escorpio said. I did so much research on this subject and found out that the only way to do it is to just exercise the ever-living shit out of your middle finger. I'm still working on it. :/ No shortcuts, no loopholes. Just practice.