UPSB v4

Hand Care / Hand Warmers

1. SnowyKitten
    Date: Sun, Jan 30 2011 14:26:01

iv seen lately in Sc2 GSL matches that before the match they use those disposable hand warmers to keep their fingers nice and loose and it obviously has to work because everyone frigging does it *btw GSL means Global Starcraft League* but yea wouldnt the same concept work for pen spinning and wouldnt playing games similar to stacraft where they invoke a ton of finger movement increase the strength of your fingers to last longer in pen spinning or to gain strength in fingers that have a hard time gripping the pen * example the PINKY* so yea what do you guys think?

2. Wisp
    Date: Sun, Jan 30 2011 15:18:31

Its like buying a sports drink instead of water in a race, another gimmic to waste time/money on.

3. Pen Ninja
    Date: Sun, Jan 30 2011 16:51:55

SC2 needs a bunch of finger movemnt suddenly because your racing against someone else in a way, with pen spinning, you've got as long as you want to warm your fingers up... unless this evolves into stepping into a small booth in freezing cold korea, not able to practice b4hand... then u have to spin like crazy for 20 minutes against some1 else... bottom line: we dont need finger warmers coz we have plenty of time to warm them up normally, no pressure yo

4. exclusive
    Date: Sun, Jan 30 2011 22:30:06

@SnowyKitten do u have an example video of what ur talking about

5. SnowyKitten
    Date: Mon, Jan 31 2011 04:56:01

im not suggesting this idea for instant warm up but some people get cold hands really easily im one of them sometimes, and nowadays there a rechargeable hand warmers that you could use for cold weather regardless of if you want to spin at that time so wouldnt using that to warm up your hands a little more faster and/or nicer be more helpful? and @exclusive http://www.gomtv.net/2011gslsponsors1/vod/60135 around 5 minutes in you can see the players using the white bag hand warmers

6. exclusive
    Date: Mon, Jan 31 2011 04:58:01

@SnowyKitten i dont wanna register do u have another vid?

7. SnowyKitten
    Date: Mon, Jan 31 2011 05:06:30

@exclusive you had to register? aw man in youtube the dont really show any players using the hand warmer because its all ladder matches but heres a idea of the product that you could use instead of the disposable ones http://www.verseo.com/thermo-slim-rechargeable-hand-warmer.html?gclid=CO7_jvzC3qYCFQ915QodPzdF2w

8. exclusive
    Date: Mon, Jan 31 2011 06:17:10

@SnowyKitten if u want, u can download that vid and upload to youtube

9. SnowyKitten
    Date: Mon, Jan 31 2011 06:21:43

doubt it, it will probably get taken down really quick because it was a broad casted show

10. iColor
    Date: Mon, Jan 31 2011 07:30:23

You need to buy a ticket to watch the GSL, unless you find a streaming place (Like I have. xD)

11. SuiXidaL
    Date: Mon, Jan 31 2011 10:43:32

wait, you're a professional SC2 player ? O:

12. SnowyKitten
    Date: Mon, Jan 31 2011 19:06:36

techinally you can watch the first match without the ticket but i bought it and i dont regret it at all

13. Soulreaper
    Date: Tue, Feb 1 2011 07:40:38

Pen Ninja wrote: SC2 needs a bunch of finger movemnt suddenly because your racing against someone else in a way, with pen spinning, you've got as long as you want to warm your fingers up... unless this evolves into stepping into a small booth in freezing cold korea, not able to practice b4hand... then u have to spin like crazy for 20 minutes against some1 else... bottom line: we dont need finger warmers coz we have plenty of time to warm them up normally, no pressure yo
    hehehe nice thought !!! :thumb:

14. exclusive
    Date: Tue, Feb 1 2011 08:52:13

SnowyKitten wrote: techinally you can watch the first match without the ticket but i bought it and i dont regret it at all
    how much is it? btw what server on maple?

15. SnowyKitten
    Date: Tue, Feb 1 2011 17:24:52

its 10$ to permanently keep the season videos so that you can access all the videos at any time and khaini