UPSB v4

Hand Care / Flexibility

1. Soulreaper
    Date: Sun, Jan 23 2011 20:48:56

hi all, i have seen lots of vids and i notices that my fingers are too rigid and not independent. My 2,3,4 fingers are united =s plz help me with some exercices to make them independent and more flexible sry for my bad english, i hope u understand my post xDD edit: btw i can do TR, sonic and FP

2. walrus
    Date: Sun, Jan 23 2011 21:15:09

hand surgery? or just strech them everyday if it means a lot to you

3. Wisp
    Date: Sun, Jan 23 2011 21:59:51

Just stretch them loads ;)

4. medacyber
    Date: Sun, Jan 23 2011 22:01:02

stretch them and do finger excercises

5. DLSpins
    Date: Sun, Jan 23 2011 22:53:23

just pulling one down and holding the rest back but not cracking them

6. Soulreaper
    Date: Mon, Jan 24 2011 01:03:58

medacyber wrote: stretch them and do finger excercises
    What kind of finger exercices?? btw thx for ur replies =)

7. medacyber
    Date: Mon, Jan 24 2011 02:44:50

Soulreaper wrote: What kind of finger exercices?? btw thx for ur replies =)
    this (its the thread on UPSB but the links are the excercises) http://forum.upsb.info/showthread.php?t=1138

8. Soulreaper
    Date: Mon, Jan 24 2011 04:38:00

thx, well i think ill practice them all the days xDDD im a bit brute with my hands so i need thouse exercices. This year ill go into the pen spinning world =))

9. Vaan
    Date: Mon, Jan 24 2011 06:45:39

this will help ^^ http://forum.upsb.info/showthread.php?t=412

10. Awesome
    Date: Mon, Jan 24 2011 07:15:32

my recommendation is to practice sonic and sonic variations (inv, clip, flush etc.) i found tricks in the sonic family best for increasing finger dexterity.

11. KraZ
    Date: Wed, Jan 26 2011 03:56:17

You can also try bending your middle finger down, and touch your palm with it. Then touch the tips of your pointer and ring finger. Its the motion for a sonic.

12. Soulreaper
    Date: Wed, Jan 26 2011 13:27:07

KraZ wrote: You can also try bending your middle finger down, and touch your palm with it. Then touch the tips of your pointer and ring finger. Its the motion for a sonic.
    i have no problem with it, the proble i have is this: - I cant bend my pinky without bending my ring - When i have all my fingers bended i cant strech my ring without streching my pinky xDDD Its like they are inv ahahhaha

13. KraZ
    Date: Thu, Jan 27 2011 00:43:30

Put three fingers on the desk and try to bend your pinky. Repeat this until you think you get the hang of it. :)

14. Cloud
    Date: Thu, Jan 27 2011 01:42:00

i find bending your fingers all the way back like cracking your knuckles and then holding it while bending one finger to touch your palm helps a lot

15. Soulreaper
    Date: Thu, Jan 27 2011 03:59:27

KraZ wrote: Put three fingers on the desk and try to bend your pinky. Repeat this until you think you get the hang of it. :)
    ty i like this 1....rly useful =)

16. Soulreaper
    Date: Thu, Jan 27 2011 04:00:07

Cloud wrote: i find bending your fingers all the way back like cracking your knuckles and then holding it while bending one finger to touch your palm helps a lot
    i dont understand well what u mean =s xDD

17. Cloud
    Date: Thu, Jan 27 2011 04:18:25

@Soulreaper When you crac your knuckles you bend your fingers alll the way back util it cracks right? Well hold it in that position with your other hand and hold the fingers straight Release one finger of your choice and bend it towards your palm its just the same as fingers on the desk except now you bend your fingers all the way back its a little harder i can touch my palm with all fingers in the desk method but only middle and ring in my method get it now???

18. Soulreaper
    Date: Thu, Jan 27 2011 16:59:13

Cloud wrote: @Soulreaper When you crac your knuckles you bend your fingers alll the way back util it cracks right? Well hold it in that position with your other hand and hold the fingers straight Release one finger of your choice and bend it towards your palm its just the same as fingers on the desk except now you bend your fingers all the way back its a little harder i can touch my palm with all fingers in the desk method but only middle and ring in my method get it now???
    got it....yeh its a bit harder