UPSB v4

Hand Care / zOMG helppp, somethings wrong with my fingers D:

1. markborice
    Date: Sat, Dec 18 2010 22:06:54

so i've been spinning almost a year now and everythings been doing fine with my hand, they were a little sweaty most of the time which was perfect for spinning and i had no problem gripping the pen with my fingers. but then about a week ago, my thumb and index stop having that sweaty grip, just those two fingers! i thought it would just go away after a few days, but its been almost two weeks and i can barely spin, the index and thumb have become so smooth and dry that it keeps slipping off my finger. idk what it is!! anyone know/experience this before?

2. Iota
    Date: Sat, Dec 18 2010 22:09:59

um, sweaty fingers isn't needed to PS, so nothing's wrong, except that you have too slippery a body pen or are too in the habit of having the pen really grip to your fingers. if you need to, just wash your hands, dry them, and spin. theyll grip more. really though, there isn't anything wrong with your fingers, they just aren't sweaty as much now XD maybe you don't use thumb and index as much? idk, but it doesnt really matter

3. Soren
    Date: Sun, Dec 19 2010 18:18:42

ermm nothing sounds wrong, you just stop producing sweat on ur index and thumb...

4. J A Z Z
    Date: Wed, Jan 12 2011 12:05:46

I have this problem too, you should wash your hands before you do that. Also if your hands are too oily your grip will losen.

5. Hex
    Date: Wed, Jan 12 2011 12:34:35

dry skin? Try using lotion just on your hands.