UPSB v4

Hand Care / Ring Finger Problem

1. Hugo9191
    Date: Sat, Mar 1 2014 20:53:28

Hello! I think I have a problem with my Ring finger. I've started spinning near the 10th of this month, I had eczemas and stuff in my spinning hand, it went away fine. About 3 days ago, when I did charge, the finger started to do a weird movement. I'll to explain. When the finger is moving, instead of going smoothly all the way, it reaches a point where the finger goes from X to Y without me being able to control it. Like a switch, that when you move it a bit it goes all the way to the other position. Anyone knows what it is? :S

2. ShadowParadox
    Date: Sat, Mar 1 2014 21:17:13

Could u film it?

3. Hugo9191
    Date: Sun, Mar 2 2014 00:32:54

[video=youtube;468dA-snVhc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=468dA-snVhc[/video] This.

4. JackyMacky
    Date: Sun, Mar 2 2014 04:19:43

The finger looks fine....? O.o Maybe instead of doing charge palm up, try palm down.

5. Hugo9191
    Date: Sun, Mar 2 2014 13:04:36

Let me try to explain it. The finger switches involuntarily from x to y when doing the charge. It's like he's stuck on something and uses its potential energy to do the involuntarily move :s

6. ChainBreak
    Date: Sun, Mar 2 2014 22:51:33

There's no problem except for lack of experience in penspinning.

7. JackyMacky
    Date: Sun, Mar 2 2014 23:42:34

Hugo9191 wrote: Let me try to explain it. The finger switches involuntarily from x to y when doing the charge. It's like he's stuck on something and uses its potential energy to do the involuntarily move :s
    That's still not telling me anything. What is x? What is y? What is this involuntary movement you speak of?

8. Hugo9191
    Date: Mon, Mar 3 2014 12:47:44

The X and Y are random places. The movement it's like a fastforward while doing the charge. If you take a close look at the video, I think you'll be able to see that one part of the movement it's like quicker than the others ...

9. Enkronidus
    Date: Mon, Mar 10 2014 23:39:27

Your ring finger is perfectly fine, judging from what I just saw in the video. I saw one problem in the video, though. You're applying too much force when you do charge, seeing how the pen slid back instead of holding on to one spot. So, I suggest bend your hand down to you, not the other way, and use less pressure when you do charge. The control in pen spinning is all about knowing how your pen works. You have to become one with it Cheers.