UPSB v4

Hand Care / Tired hand? Brain Problem? Eye Problem? D: Hand or brain problem?

1. Xitra
    Date: Fri, Feb 15 2013 09:04:34

Okay today (the day i post this) I fell sick so i took some medicine... And everything goes "out of focus" after a few seconds i realised this when i was pen spinning. My hand loses control (Both left and right) of the pen (The accuracy of movement goes bad) and my brain/eyes lose focus on the hand and pen. Then everything gets confusing. :facepalm: What is going on? O_O Hope you can help me... :P But question is have you ever experienced your hand or brain/eyes losing focus suddenly? :huh: Chat about it here. If so what did you do to solve it? Why did it happen? Was it your hand or your brain/eyes? Sorry if my grammar is terrible english is not my best language :D

2. Mats
    Date: Fri, Feb 15 2013 10:21:01

What was the medicine?

3. Alvaris
    Date: Fri, Feb 15 2013 11:06:07

Experienced it before, i think i got mine due to most likely food poisoning Usually it starts off with eyes losing focus and suddenly having multiple "blind spots" all over, then you start to feel dizzier and dizzier + headaches, and you'll be vomiting a bit. Usually lasts for 2 days for me..

4. EffecT
    Date: Fri, Feb 15 2013 14:12:25

experienced it before too. my hand starts to lose control, i cant even move my hand at all. this usually last for like 2 days and after having enough rest and doing hand exercising my hands went back normal again.

5. Mats
    Date: Fri, Feb 15 2013 15:00:31

Wow this is crazy. I can honestly say the only time I have experienced these symptoms is while VERY drunk or being punched in a fight (though the symptoms clear in a few seconds during a fight). 2 days though? Crazy.

6. ChainBreak
    Date: Fri, Feb 15 2013 15:38:42

I only have tthese symptoms during a stroke, after not sleeping for some days and after taking heavy painkillers. o_o

7. Ceru Seiyu
    Date: Fri, Feb 15 2013 15:51:34

As someone who gets TIAs which are effectively strokes that clear before damaging the brain permanently, it sounds a bit like it. Could also be a migraine? But that is usually nausea while TIAs cause confusion and you start shutting down. Blind spots and large, twinkling lights destroying your vision, unable to think of words (I do a Pi test to see if I'm having one, I can normally recite it to 40 digits but under a TIA I get it wrong after like 3 digits). See your doctor about these symptoms, not UPSB.

8. Tommy
    Date: Fri, Feb 15 2013 21:03:02

Go to jimjilbang

9. Xitra
    Date: Sat, Feb 16 2013 02:37:50

Well apparently the doctor gave me medicine that does not go well with me. Now the effect is gone :D yay I thought i was getting brain damage or something at first O_o It was the medicine... It was SEDATIVE. (Tranquilising)

10. Enkronidus
    Date: Sat, Feb 16 2013 11:46:19

Alvaris wrote: Experienced it before, i think i got mine due to most likely food poisoning Usually it starts off with eyes losing focus and suddenly having multiple "blind spots" all over, then you start to feel dizzier and dizzier + headaches, and you'll be vomiting a bit. Usually lasts for 2 days for me..
    Just an addition information, you can also get that if you stay up for over 24 hours and do medium to heavy exercise or stuff that require brainwork. Best solution is to sleep, because your body needs to rest. In normal condition, I get 'tired' after spinning consecutively for like, let's say, 3 hours of no break. Some time in the evening like before bed, I also notice that I gain extra sleepiness if I spin. btw, is this a health forum or something? ._.; Everything here has nothing to do with spinning or hand at all

11. Mats
    Date: Sat, Feb 16 2013 11:58:01

Xitra wrote: It was the medicine... It was SEDATIVE. (Tranquilising)
    Some medicines and most painkillers are sedatives.

12. Xitra
    Date: Thu, Feb 28 2013 07:04:14

Mats wrote: Some medicines and most painkillers are sedatives.
    Yea...just realised when i look at all my medicines.. Need to complete this antibiotics course.. so many tablets... But yea, it seems so..must be to make you sleep and rest :D

13. EffecT
    Date: Fri, Mar 1 2013 06:57:42

Xitra wrote: Yea...just realised when i look at all my medicines.. Need to complete this antibiotics course.. so many tablets... But yea, it seems so..must be to make you sleep and rest :D
    same goes to me.