UPSB v4

Hand Care / Deformed pinky Freaking problem !?!??!?

1. TerryAngX
    Date: Tue, Jun 5 2012 06:22:41

How can I learn skills like bak fall, pinkie around and other skills that require fingers 3,4 ( pinkie, ring ) if my pinkie and ring finger is not independent, like they move together and can't move alone :( :(

2. Kyoflow
    Date: Tue, Jun 5 2012 06:42:13

dude you dont have a deformed pinky. there are alot of people who dont have independent control of their pinky, myself included. just take some time to practice tricks in 34 and try stretching your pinky everyday. this isnt something that can be fixed over night

3. flaming oracle
    Date: Tue, Jun 5 2012 07:40:32

practice your finger pass and finger pass rev where its mastery or do sonic from 34 or even charge and charge rev on 34 or ring around all of those help train your pinky espcially 34-23 twisted sonic and obviously do pinky stretches

4. Obstracized
    Date: Tue, Jun 5 2012 08:19:06

TerryAngX wrote: How can I learn skills like bak fall, pinkie around and other skills that require fingers 3,4 ( pinkie, ring ) if my pinkie and ring finger is not independent, like they move together and can't move alone :( :(
    Your Pinky Finger is not Deformed. My Pinky and Ring Fingers are also not independent, like you. This is a problem for me when I was learning BakFall. How I overcome this, is that I practice Charge 34-34, Fingerpasses, Double Charge 34-34 (If you can do it), Twisted Sonic 34-23 and some Finger Stretching Exercises. To do some Finger Stretching Exercises, you might want to check out this Video, done by KTrinh93. [video=youtube;1m40jW37kpo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1m40jW37kpo[/video]

5. Kanon
    Date: Tue, Jun 5 2012 09:12:44

Obstracized wrote: Your Pinky Finger is not Deformed. My Pinky and Ring Fingers are also not independent, like you. This is a problem for me when I was learning BakFall. How I overcome this, is that I practice Charge 34-34, Fingerpasses, Double Charge 34-34 (If you can do it), Twisted Sonic 34-23 and some Finger Stretching Exercises. To do some Finger Stretching Exercises, you might want to check out this Video, done by KTrinh93. [video=youtube;1m40jW37kpo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1m40jW37kpo[/video]
    Yep. :D The chopstick method definitely worked for me.

6. Kanon
    Date: Tue, Jun 5 2012 09:13:19

Obstracized wrote: Your Pinky Finger is not Deformed. My Pinky and Ring Fingers are also not independent, like you. This is a problem for me when I was learning BakFall. How I overcome this, is that I practice Charge 34-34, Fingerpasses, Double Charge 34-34 (If you can do it), Twisted Sonic 34-23 and some Finger Stretching Exercises. To do some Finger Stretching Exercises, you might want to check out this Video, done by KTrinh93. [video=youtube;1m40jW37kpo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1m40jW37kpo[/video]
    Yep. :D The chopstick method definitely worked for me.

7. TerryAngX
    Date: Tue, Jun 5 2012 09:52:44

K no prob but i stretched my pinkie for quite a while (5weeks ) and all i get is sore and no improvements

8. Apocalyptic Shadows
    Date: Tue, Jun 5 2012 09:55:45

Well I very recently learnt my bakfall and I learnt that you have to keep using those pinkies and ring fingers in order for them to move independently. Mine are like half independent simply because I can't do twisted sonic 34 to 23. Oh and that ktrinh video helps too

9. Ceru Seiyu
    Date: Tue, Jun 5 2012 10:14:30

You need to stretch the ring finger like Fire@Fox does, where you lay your hand flat on the table, curl in your middle finger and push your ring finger up as hard as you can. I didn't use have any flexibility in my ring finger, but now I can lift it up quite a ways with my entire hand curled in BUT my ring finger.

10. Sc00t
    Date: Tue, Jun 5 2012 19:08:41

this needed a thread? practice

11. sopi
    Date: Tue, Jun 5 2012 22:32:23

by the way wrong section

12. TerryAngX
    Date: Tue, Jun 5 2012 23:35:34

k lol i just over stretched my pinkie now it is freaking painfull

13. gyrobius
    Date: Wed, Jun 6 2012 00:33:03

i think it would probably be a good idea to learn the sonic clip on all slots. Then do a bunch of 2-4 charges. It might take a while, but your finger will get stronger.

14. JackyMacky
    Date: Wed, Jun 6 2012 00:44:21

Practice tricks that involve the 23 and 34 areas: twisted sonics, charge, double charge, inverse sonic, etc. It's all a matter of practice. It took me awhile to master bakfall too man...don't worry about it. Just keep at it, stay persistent in your training/practice. You'll get it sooner or later.