UPSB v4

Hand Care / Blisters on my hand...

1. BeyondEminence
    Date: Thu, May 31 2012 23:38:07

Well i was just at the park with my little sister and she said that i couldn't go across the monkey bars, i did. (I also do pull ups and such on my steel bar that I put up) But then i came home to notice that my hands had a lot of blisters all over them...(at least one in every digit of my fingers......) So what do u you guys suggest doing to get rid of these annoying blisters... (my hands are aching while typing this right now)

2. Accuru
    Date: Fri, Jun 1 2012 00:26:18

if i were you i would go and see what people say on yahoo awnsers. OR look up how to cure blisters quick on google.

3. Kyoflow
    Date: Fri, Jun 1 2012 00:40:46

Use a sterile needle and pop the blister at the base so the fluids can be let out. Then keep it closed with bandages, medical tape, or band aids

4. MickChickenn
    Date: Fri, Jun 1 2012 04:05:15

To pop a blister, just poke a hole with a sterile needle on the lower side of any side. Then squeeze the pus SLOWLY out of the hole (squeezing too fast will extend the hole, increasing risk of infection). Then pour some sterilizing agent on it. Good luck.

5. Ceru Seiyu
    Date: Fri, Jun 1 2012 05:36:49

You shouldn't pop blisters actually due to risk of infection and I believe slower healing. Wikipedia has a little article explaining some stuff on them like that.

6. BeyondEminence
    Date: Fri, Jun 1 2012 22:43:56

Thanks guys actually while i was in gym class we were doing tug of war and literally all of the blister in my hand softened out and the next morning they were gone #_# Lol

7. Kazuki
    Date: Wed, Jun 6 2012 05:14:50

Yeah, this feeling sucks

8. Austin22
    Date: Fri, Aug 24 2012 10:40:57

To pop a sore, just stick an opening with a clean hook on the reduced part of any part. Then press the pus SLOWLY out of the opening.....