UPSB v4

General Discussion / The Pen Spinning Sub-Reddit.

1. gyrobius
    Date: Sat, Feb 25 2012 07:10:51

I'm not sure how many of your are aware of the PS subreddit, but I think you peoples should be. And here's why. Now, I'm pretty sure a lot of you guys browse reddit.com which means you probably have an account. A while ago I found the subreddit but (those of you who have clicked on the link have already seen this) it pretty much has nothing on it. Now, I think it would be a great idea to have more people go visit that site. This is a way for more pen spinners to get together, share videos with each other and help each other become better spinners overall. I also think it would get people more involved in the pen spinning community because reddit is a pretty addicting site. I'll admit that I go on the site so much that it kept me from pen spinning. So, especially for those who are as addicted to it as much as I am, think it would get people to chat about PS more often. If we're actually going to make this happen. We'll need mods. Now, I can't be one. I'm a very irresponsible person. I'm also too lazy to be a moderator. I'm sure you guys could figure out who could be mods. However, in order for there to be mods, that must be rules to enforce. What will the PS subreddit be for? PS discussion in general? Should there the more to it than that? That is put to us. So, does anyone agree? We should discuss this. reddit.com/r/penspinning

2. Frip
    Date: Sat, Feb 25 2012 07:37:37

Yes more people need to visit this.

3. taichi1082
    Date: Sat, Feb 25 2012 11:37:13

No way I'm going to visit reddit lol

4. fang
    Date: Sat, Feb 25 2012 11:43:06

This is a way for more pen spinners to get together, share videos with each other and help each other become better spinners overall.
    ^THAT is where those communitys are for right?!~

5. miyat
    Date: Sun, Feb 26 2012 04:18:25

I'll be there...

6. sangara
    Date: Sun, Feb 26 2012 04:26:00

Reddit is stupid.

7. funnky
    Date: Sun, Feb 26 2012 04:46:32

taichi1082 wrote: No way I'm going to visit reddit lol
    word.

8. HobbyLogics
    Date: Sun, Feb 26 2012 04:50:06

If people arn't going to use this, lets go to iColor's Social PS site then. PS twitter. http://social.ps-connect.com

9. faCiem
    Date: Sun, Feb 26 2012 04:59:14

too religious for reddit? :3

10. shoeman6
    Date: Tue, Feb 28 2012 18:11:33

sangara wrote: Reddit is stupid.
    This is very true.