UPSB v4

Member Introductions / Webo Splash?

1. Webo Splash
    Date: Mon, Jul 26 2010 03:15:58

Heeeeeello. I dont think a lot of people remember me. But I'm Webo Splash! I came into the PS scene when UCPSB was still up and going. I used to be a spammer, rather than an active spinner in that forum. I participated in a couple of collaborations with some very talented people. I was a member for the Crazy Taxi Team when Mats was still it's director. Im pretty sure only 3 people remember me. Huroni, Nate, and myself. I stumbled across the new page and I just HAD to create my profile. I hope I can rekindle some friendships i've had a few years back. P.S I still suck at spinning...No seriously. Don't even feel bad.

2. Zombo
    Date: Mon, Jul 26 2010 03:23:04

:welcome:

3. strat1227
    Date: Mon, Jul 26 2010 03:57:02

whaaaat? webo's back? sweet.

4. Vassenato
    Date: Mon, Jul 26 2010 04:25:12

I remember you, although I doubt you remember me. :welcome: back

5. XYZaki
    Date: Mon, Jul 26 2010 05:53:34

I remember you. Still "reppin" Daly City?

6. AoD1
    Date: Mon, Jul 26 2010 06:26:40

i remember you quite well, awesome to have you back man. i was armoredsaint lol

7. colourfulXinsanity
    Date: Mon, Jul 26 2010 07:28:17

I remember you :D welcome back!

8. XYZaki
    Date: Tue, Jul 27 2010 01:04:53

WAT ABOOT JESSIA ALBUM.

9. strat1227
    Date: Tue, Jul 27 2010 16:26:36

UCPSB's #1 Jessica Alba fan

10. Erirornal Kraione
    Date: Tue, Jul 27 2010 18:59:34

Lawl I remember you, you organised that Newb Collab. :) Long time no see, man.

11. hoiboy
    Date: Tue, Jul 27 2010 19:27:42

Webo Splash wrote: Heeeeeello. I dont think a lot of people remember me. But I'm Webo Splash! I came into the PS scene when UCPSB was still up and going. I used to be a spammer, rather than an active spinner in that forum. I participated in a couple of collaborations with some very talented people. I was a member for the Crazy Taxi Team when Mats was still it's director. Im pretty sure only 3 people remember me. Huroni, Nate, and myself. I stumbled across the new page and I just HAD to create my profile. I hope I can rekindle some friendships i've had a few years back. P.S I still suck at spinning...No seriously. Don't even feel bad.
    you missed the norcal summer gathering D:

12. Webo Splash
    Date: Fri, Jul 30 2010 04:40:07

XYZaki;10454]I remember you. Still "reppin" Daly City?[/QUOTE] I apologize for that "gangster" crap. It's been a few years. Although that's where I'm from, I need to head back to SD or Long Beach or something. Haha. [QUOTE=strat1227;10895]UCPSB's #1 Jessica Alba fan[/QUOTE] Her and I have grown apart. Dude, it's been forever. Same avatar since the dawn of man. :D [QUOTE=Erirornal Kraione wrote: Lawl I remember you, you organised that Newb Collab. :) Long time no see, man.
    The master himself. I glanced at a few videos and saw some of your entries. Just as I suspected, extraordinary work. As for everyone, who has a good pen mod that I can try to make? I'm working with Old Glory Bictory, but I would like to see what new pen mods were created.