UPSB v4

General Discussion / Where do you put the teflon tape to fix a pen mod?

1. crazy
    Date: Thu, Feb 23 2012 04:17:20

I always hear people say their caps are loose on their mod and to fix it with teflon tape. Where do you put it??? YES IM A BEGINNER SO DON'T COMPLAIN!!:tongue:

2. JackyMacky
    Date: Thu, Feb 23 2012 04:44:37

crazy wrote: I always hear people say their caps are loose on their mod and to fix it with teflon tape. Where do you put it??? YES IM A BEGINNER SO DON'T COMPLAIN!!:tongue:
    Well, the reason why we complain because the newcomers don't take the time to search through the forum before posting useless threads/questions like these. <_<http://forum.upsb.info/showthread.php?t=23&page=278 It's common sense; wrap teflon tape on the backplug and put the cap onto it. :grin:

3. JackyMacky
    Date: Thu, Feb 23 2012 04:45:34

EDIT: My bad for double post. My Internet DCed and somehow two of these popped out. Please delete.

4. jet
    Date: Thu, Feb 23 2012 06:26:01

You put the teflon inside the cap. Then stick the backplug in. Then the body onto the backplug. :trollface:

5. wings
    Date: Thu, Feb 23 2012 06:49:04

double :facepalm::facepalm:

6. Froggy
    Date: Thu, Feb 23 2012 07:29:00

u apply teflon tape just like normal tape just wrap it around the connection area where its loose. so why use tape when theres teflon tape for everything? 1 - teflon tape is less thick compared to standard tape, so its great for just small minor adjustments 2 - and also... teflon tape is "soft"... meaning u cant really get a straight cut on it 3 - and teflon tape usually comes in white (ive seen yellow ones).... Frog~