UPSB v4

Advanced Tricks / Hai Tua

1. Eso
    Date: Thu, Jun 10 2010 05:05:02

This is a combo invented by Spinnerpeem. The pen is traveling from the top of the hand (can be T1 or just 1) via a top spin down to the edge of the pinky, then the hand pops the pen up in the air. While in the air, the pen spins 0.5 in the air before going around the thumb and landing in between T1. The breakdown of the Hai Tua is: Thumbaround ~ Handaround > Fingerless Thumbaround Video tutorial by Vicgotgame Video tutorial part 1 and part 2 by KTrinh93

2. Magicman
    Date: Sun, Jun 27 2010 09:54:06

The breakdown is Extended TA - fl pinkybak rev - fl ta

3. Hippo2626
    Date: Sun, Jun 27 2010 11:46:41

Specifically extended TA. T1-34 ~ FL. pinkybak rev. ~ FL.TA 34-T1. Hai Tua rev. by Vicgotgame: [video=youtube;f-p176_ZxzY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f-p176_ZxzY[/video] Breakdown of the Hai Tua Rev. can be denoted FL. TA rev. 0.5 T1-P ~ handaround ~ pinkybak ~ FL. TA Rev. 34-T1

4. Gr3gY
    Date: Mon, Jun 28 2010 07:46:12

vicgotgame's arms look real muscular O.O anw, hai tua seems easy to grasp, but hard to master?

5. Jamal
    Date: Mon, Jun 28 2010 16:04:24

it was hard for me to master until i started doing it launching with ipba rev, it is 100% easier than tw sonic - ext ta or just from ext ta, it is much more stable and requires little or no hand turning so it makes it much easier to hit the pen up to be ready for the fl ta, it took me a day to master when i started launching with ipba rev or tw sonic bust start you could say

6. CrackerJack
    Date: Mon, Jun 28 2010 21:19:27

i agree with wonder

7. Tetsip
    Date: Mon, Jun 28 2010 21:21:26

Gr3gY wrote: vicgotgame's arms look real muscular O.O anw, hai tua seems easy to grasp, but hard to master?
    That's cause Vic is friggin ripped .____.

8. Archermitch
    Date: Mon, Jun 28 2010 21:31:35

Gr3gY wrote: vicgotgame's arms look real muscular O.O anw, hai tua seems easy to grasp, but hard to master?
    From what I know, he's some crazy gymnast and can do all sorts of flips. So yeah, get your duct tape ready, cause he's ripped.

9. KTrinh93
    Date: Tue, Jun 29 2010 20:01:13

Gr3gY wrote: anw, hai tua seems easy to grasp, but hard to master?
    the well it depends on what you call "mastering" a trick.. personally i learned the hai tua concept and did a good few of them w/i 45 minutes of straight practice.. i got it pretty consistent after that time... to master it probably took me a little longer but its not that hard to master..

10. Eso
    Date: Wed, Jun 30 2010 03:36:03

Ok the breakdown is wonky because I know for a fact that it does NOT have to start with Extended Thumbaround. It can also start with Twisted Sonic Bust, or a aerial. However there's a thing I'm not too sure of. Does the Hai Tua HAVE to have the pen begin at 1? For now I want to say the breakdown of the Hai Tua is: Backspin 0.5 > FL Pinkybak Rev ~ FL TA 34-T1

11. Hippo2626
    Date: Wed, Jun 30 2010 04:11:22

Eso wrote: Ok the breakdown is wonky because I know for a fact that it does NOT have to start with Extended Thumbaround. It can also start with Twisted Sonic Bust, or a aerial. However there's a thing I'm not too sure of. Does the Hai Tua HAVE to have the pen begin at 1? For now I want to say the breakdown of the Hai Tua is: Backspin 0.5 > FL Pinkybak Rev ~ FL TA 34-T1
    I'd have to disagree. I'm not sure what Hai Tua exactly means but I think it has something to do with hand bust. If it were a hand bust, ut would definitely fave to start with a TA.

12. Milk
    Date: Wed, Jun 30 2010 07:25:58

Hippo2626 wrote: I'd have to disagree. I'm not sure what Hai Tua exactly means but I think it has something to do with hand bust. If it were a hand bust, ut would definitely fave to start with a TA.
    But not everybody does. For example, in Vicgotgames Hai Tui tutorial he says the he usually starts from a bak rev position.

13. Hippo2626
    Date: Wed, Jun 30 2010 08:27:31

Milk wrote: But not everybody does. For example, in Vicgotgames Hai Tui tutorial he says the he usually starts from a bak rev position.
    I don't mean to sat that a Hai tua can't start from a different position but traditionally, and based on Peem, it would start with a extended TA. If I'm right about what Hai Tua means, that means starting with an IPBA rev. would still count as it's a form of busting.

14. KTrinh93
    Date: Sun, Jul 4 2010 15:37:02

Milk wrote: But not everybody does. For example, in Vicgotgames Hai Tui tutorial he says the he usually starts from a bak rev position.
    if you watch vic's hai tuas closely you'll notice that he starts them from a bak rev position but the pen still goes around his thumb

15. Shadowbane
    Date: Mon, Jul 12 2010 04:46:29

can someone make or show me a tutorial on doing continuous hai tuas? :mellow:

16. KTrinh93
    Date: Mon, Jul 12 2010 13:43:54

Shadowbane wrote: can someone make or show me a tutorial on doing continuous hai tuas? :mellow:
    i dont think that anyone has a speech tutorial on multiple hai tuas (not even me) but vic has a quadruple hai tua video + slow mo [video=youtube;hbVNBcx_WuI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hbVNBcx_WuI[/video]

17. Vic
    Date: Tue, Jul 13 2010 17:17:25

this one is better.... [video=youtube;Pw96t4c1iMc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pw96t4c1iMc[/video]

18. Morpheus
    Date: Sun, Jul 18 2010 19:12:43

Does it matter how many times the pen spins in the air?

19. KTrinh93
    Date: Sun, Jul 18 2010 19:32:19

FireFang wrote: Does it matter how many times the pen spins in the air?
    i dont think so but according to eriror the pen spins a total of 2.0 in a normal hai tua

20. Jamal
    Date: Sun, Jul 18 2010 20:06:41

i dont think it really matters but it is much better if it just spins for .5 revolutions in the air like everybody does so it just doesnt look like a throw in the air

21. crinix
    Date: Tue, Jul 20 2010 01:37:21

[video=youtube;lkAOyZefa5Q]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lkAOyZefa5Q[/video] [B]I don't know does this help to people who practice Hai Tua but it doesn't hurt aynone. So here is Hai Tua trick with some different pens.[/B]

22. KTrinh93
    Date: Tue, Jul 20 2010 01:47:36

crinix wrote: [video=youtube;lkAOyZefa5Q]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lkAOyZefa5Q[/video] [B]I don't know does this help to people who practice Hai Tua but it doesn't hurt aynone. So here is Hai Tua trick with some different pens.[/B]
    stylish hai tuas.. cant really see the pen going around the pinky though.. seems like you pop an aerial before it gets there but :dunno:

23. Kirby
    Date: Tue, Jul 20 2010 02:20:43

Im pretty sure the cam was just to slow. I watched it twice and the 2nd time it looked like the went over or around the pinky.

24. crinix
    Date: Tue, Jul 20 2010 12:21:06

KTrinh93 wrote: stylish hai tuas.. cant really see the pen going around the pinky though.. seems like you pop an aerial before it gets there but :dunno:
    It does not just pop and aerial, it goes around pinky.

25. Darealone
    Date: Sat, Jul 24 2010 23:13:40

Is there a specific way to start a hai tua(w/o conserning linkages etc)?

26. Jamal
    Date: Sun, Jul 25 2010 00:18:53

There's really no specific way, but mostly people like from ext ta, twisted sonic > ext ta, ipba rev (tw sonic bust) start, the tossed ext ta like vic does, and from an aerial, it really does not matter how you start it

27. Darealone
    Date: Thu, Aug 12 2010 00:35:51

I don't like entering hai tuas with tw sonic->ext.ta so I start it with TA->index spread. Is this wrong in any way?

28. crinix
    Date: Thu, Aug 12 2010 01:39:41

Darealone wrote: I don't like entering hai tuas with tw sonic->ext.ta so I start it with TA->index spread. Is this wrong in any way?
    It's not Hai Tua. It's TA>Index spread> pinkyback rev> fl ta(If you meant this)

29. Hippo2626
    Date: Thu, Aug 12 2010 02:26:39

I find what makes doing this trick easier is curling up 1, 2 and 3 leaving the pinky out

30. KTrinh93
    Date: Thu, Aug 12 2010 03:15:56

Hippo2626 wrote: I find what makes doing this trick easier is curling up 1, 2 and 3 leaving the pinky out
    im sort of the the same way.. except my fingers sorta gradually level up. like my pinky the highest elevated and then ring is slightly lower.. etc.

31. Morpheus
    Date: Thu, Aug 12 2010 03:45:53

i just use the momentum from the twisted sonic to do the hai tua so i dont have to raise my pinky. the hardest part i think to do this trick is the turning of the palm at the same time the pen is falling off the side of your hand, if you know what i mean

32. KTrinh93
    Date: Thu, Aug 12 2010 05:05:18

FireFang wrote: i just use the momentum from the twisted sonic to do the hai tua so i dont have to raise my pinky. the hardest part i think to do this trick is the turning of the palm at the same time the pen is falling off the side of your hand, if you know what i mean
    well i see your problem.. you pretty much have to raise ur pinky.. that helps with the whole turning ur hand when the pen goes off the backside of your hand.. lifting up ur pinky kind of forces the pen to go around it.. so you need to lift it up just a little..

33. Light
    Date: Thu, Aug 12 2010 18:39:08

need help.. trying to do it

34. KTrinh93
    Date: Thu, Aug 12 2010 18:47:22

C{ยง}K Light wrote: need help.. trying to do it
    umm you will have to be more specific with which part youre having trouble with.

35. lookn
    Date: Sat, Aug 14 2010 17:06:07

I have trouble with the catching part of the hai tua. Once falls behind my pinky im not sure what to do there.

36. Jamal
    Date: Sat, Aug 14 2010 17:16:22

just flip your hand over and stick your thumb out.

37. KTrinh93
    Date: Sat, Aug 14 2010 18:05:40

lookn wrote: I have trouble with the catching part of the hai tua. Once falls behind my pinky im not sure what to do there.
    when you catch a hai tua, you want to make sure that you flip your pinky upward (but not too much) and then QUICKLY bring your hand while turning it over (palm side) to catch with the fl ta. when you do the fl ta, the pen should fall and hit your thumb. at that time you want to just hold your hand still and then let the pen do its rotation to do the fl ta.

38. Cheezpaper
    Date: Tue, Aug 24 2010 01:25:57

When you start it doing a horizontal twisted sonic, is it normal to put your hand vertically when doing the TA?

39. KTrinh93
    Date: Tue, Aug 24 2010 01:50:48

Cheezpaper wrote: When you start it doing a horizontal twisted sonic, is it normal to put your hand vertically when doing the TA?
    identify "put your hand vertically"

40. Jamal
    Date: Tue, Aug 24 2010 09:31:22

@KTrinh93 , yes its normal to turn you hand vertically, ktrinh he means to turn your hand from the tw sonic so your palm is facing towards you or to the side however you want to identify it. and also cheezpaper, try to learn ipba rev and then try to do a hai tua, its so much simpler to launch the hai tua like that

41. KTrinh93
    Date: Tue, Aug 24 2010 13:53:07

Wonder wrote: try to learn ipba rev and then try to do a hai tua, its so much simpler to launch the hai tua like that
    it took me longer to learn ipba rev (still cant do it) than hai tua.. but i guess that depends on who you are but i learned hai tua in 45 minutes of practice. it might actually be harder (again depends on who you are) because the rotations of an ipba and hai tua on the back of the hand are slightly different

42. Cheezpaper
    Date: Tue, Aug 24 2010 17:54:29

Wonder wrote: @KTrinh93 , yes its normal to turn you hand vertically, ktrinh he means to turn your hand from the tw sonic so your palm is facing towards you or to the side however you want to identify it. and also cheezpaper, try to learn ipba rev and then try to do a hai tua, its so much simpler to launch the hai tua like that
    Alright, thanks for the tip.

43. JackyMacky
    Date: Sun, Sep 12 2010 03:24:45

yay!!!! i did it!!! if u guyz really wanna master hai tua, just simply learn Pinkybak Rev > FIngerless TA (by VicgotSLOMO) for throw catching and IPBA rev but using Vic's style. it worked perfectly for me! :D

44. JackyMacky
    Date: Sun, Sep 12 2010 03:25:25

[video=youtube;jNLWr3T9ojw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jNLWr3T9ojw[/video] my bad......i'm new to this website....:)

45. KTrinh93
    Date: Thu, Sep 16 2010 23:12:15

JackyMacky wrote: if u guyz really wanna master hai tua, just simply learn Pinkybak Rev > FIngerless TA
    You mean sym bak? :P yeah this does help with the turning of the hand to catch the fl ta good call!

46. Darealone
    Date: Mon, Sep 20 2010 02:54:23

I have the pen falling down my hand part but as soon as it falls down my hand, I dont know what to do. Do I push my hand up or what?

47. Alpha136000
    Date: Mon, Sep 20 2010 07:55:46

Anyone mind clarifying to me what an IPBA rev is? Also, is it okay to just stick on my pinky and not the others?

48. KTrinh93
    Date: Mon, Sep 20 2010 10:05:17

Darealone;23537]I have the pen falling down my hand part but as soon as it falls down my hand, I dont know what to do. Do I push my hand up or what?[/QUOTE] After the pen spins down the top of your hand, you need to lift up your pinky (that entire side of your hand should be slightly elevated) and just as it feels like the pen is about to completely fall of your hand, quickly turn your hand to catch it in the FL TA spot. [QUOTE=Alpha136000 wrote: Anyone mind clarifying to me what an IPBA rev is? Also, is it okay to just stick on my pinky and not the others?
    IndexPinky BackAround. And yes, Vic does his hai tuas this way by just sticking his pinky out.

49. Alpha136000
    Date: Tue, Sep 21 2010 05:07:45

Ah, okay, thanks. Anyway, I'm having trouble with the catching in the Haitua. When the pen goes around my pinky, do I have to "hit it up"?

50. Alvaris
    Date: Tue, Sep 21 2010 07:43:37

[video=youtube;LClf7iVg67c]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LClf7iVg67c[/video] comments? =/

51. KTrinh93
    Date: Tue, Sep 21 2010 20:35:06

as far as i can tell, your hai tuas dont go around your thumb before they go off the back of your hand.

52. DavidWeis
    Date: Fri, Sep 24 2010 15:20:48

I've been calling this a HA(handaround) rev for several years. What does Hai Tua translate to in English?

53. Alvaris
    Date: Sun, Sep 26 2010 16:21:33

meh, sorry for the late reply. well i started off with a ts bust, not a ta ext..followed vic's way, except that i dont separate/lift my pinky finger from the others.

54. KTrinh93
    Date: Sun, Sep 26 2010 17:55:33

Alvaris wrote: meh, sorry for the late reply. well i started off with a ts bust, not a ta ext..followed vic's way, except that i dont separate/lift my pinky finger from the others.
    if you want to learn continuous hai tua i think it would be easier to learn it starting with ext ta.. not a twisted sonic bust > handaround sort thing.. unless you mean starting it with a twisted sonic but still go around your thumb like vic.. i wasnt sure with your wording as to which way you did it.. :dunno:

55. Alvaris
    Date: Tue, Sep 28 2010 13:17:50

ahh nevermind @_@" anyways im not into cont power tricks lol. only interested in cont busts, fltas and midbak 1.5s but my style hates FL tricks >< thanks anyways yeah

56. kai156
    Date: Thu, Nov 4 2010 01:42:56

er... i m tryin to learn haitua bt when i try to catch it, it moves randomly... anyone can give any pointers?

57. Jamal
    Date: Thu, Nov 4 2010 02:22:09

@kai156 practice

58. KTrinh93
    Date: Fri, Nov 5 2010 03:13:36

kai156 wrote: er... i m tryin to learn haitua bt when i try to catch it, it moves randomly... anyone can give any pointers?
    what do you mean by "moves randomly"?

59. Darealone
    Date: Mon, Nov 15 2010 16:56:14

When ever i try to get the catch of the FL TA...the pen always bounces off my thumb...wats my issue?

60. Szczaku
    Date: Mon, Nov 15 2010 18:50:10

I think that your thumb is to close to plam ant it's hard to aim such a small target. But i'm not sure i think that if you show a video it will help.

61. happy_happy
    Date: Tue, Nov 16 2010 01:11:59

Darealone wrote: When ever i try to get the catch of the FL TA...the pen always bounces off my thumb...wats my issue?
    your pen is bouncy :) I had the same problem when i was learning hai tua with metal bictory.. just keep working at it and hopefully something good will come out of it

62. KTrinh93
    Date: Tue, Nov 16 2010 03:22:39

Darealone wrote: When ever i try to get the catch of the FL TA...the pen always bounces off my thumb...wats my issue?
    I think this means that you are applying force upward when you go to catch it. Also this might mean the pen hits your thumb near the center. It should hit the pen closer to one of the ends so that it can properly do the FL TA. You can't do an FL TA with the pen starting to rotate around the center of the pen if that makes sense.

63. ???
    Date: Thu, Nov 18 2010 05:33:26

Help! I think my Hai Tua has 3 revs when it looks like it should have 2.5. I know I'm doing something different--prob wrong: After the TA when I send the pen down my hand it does 0.5 more revs than other spinners I've seen (KTrinh, Vic). I'm basically doing 1.5 revs of an ext TA, then 0.5 Pinkybak reverse (the pen is now falling off my pinky). Then the 0.5 as it goes around my hand and 0.5 in the FL TA catch. Any tips on getting the pen to do just 0.5 revs from the T1 slot to off the edge of my pinky? The way I do it, it's really easy to get the pen down to 34 and off the hand at the right angle...but I don't think it's right :blink:

64. KTrinh93
    Date: Thu, Nov 18 2010 23:59:54

??? wrote: Help! I think my Hai Tua has 3 revs when it looks like it should have 2.5. Any tips on getting the pen to do just 0.5 revs from the T1 slot to off the edge of my pinky? The way I do it, it's really easy to get the pen down to 34 and off the hand at the right angle...but I don't think it's right :blink:
    Hai tuas should have only 1.5 revolutions ;) The pen shouldn't spin on the back of your hand for a noticeable amount of time. What i mean by that is that when you do your extended ta motion, the pen should be continuously moving down your hand as fast as the pen is making revolutions. Right now, from what I can understand, your hai tuas are moving down your hand at a much slower rate than how fast the pen is spinning. When you do the extended ta motion, you should aim as if you were going to catch it in 34 but push it even a little farther out until it goes off the back of your pinky. You should [B]NOT[/B] do the extended ta motion so that it stops on the back of your hand and then tilt it down the back of your hand or whatever. As far as I'm concerned, you need to do the extended ta motion so that that motion ends going off the side of your pinky instead of ending on the back of your hand.

65. ???
    Date: Sat, Nov 20 2010 01:48:06

KTrinh93 wrote: Hai tuas should have only 1.5 revolutions ;) The pen shouldn't spin on the back of your hand for a noticeable amount of time. What i mean by that is that when you do your extended ta motion, the pen should be continuously moving down your hand as fast as the pen is making revolutions. Right now, from what I can understand, your hai tuas are moving down your hand at a much slower rate than how fast the pen is spinning. When you do the extended ta motion, you should aim as if you were going to catch it in 34 but push it even a little farther out until it goes off the back of your pinky. You should [B]NOT[/B] do the extended ta motion so that it stops on the back of your hand and then tilt it down the back of your hand or whatever. As far as I'm concerned, you need to do the extended ta motion so that that motion ends going off the side of your pinky instead of ending on the back of your hand.
    KTrinh I don't mean to offend you in any way, but... The way you do it, the Hai Tua has 2.5 rotations. It seems physically impossible to do a Haitua with 1.5 rotations to me. My reasoning: You need half a TA to start it. The pen is now on the back of the thumb. You need one rotation to bust it all the way around the hand and get it back to that back-of-the-thumb position. You need half a fingerless TA to catch it. So 2 revolutions minimum for a Haitua...at least by that logic. If I do it the way you're telling me, Haitua would basically be...*ahem* bad notation *ahem* a fake triple (treating the four fingers as one "finger") minus 0.5 rotations in the link to the FL TA, meaning 2.5 rotations. I think I understand it now. Should I just build up my ext ta so that it goes around (12) then around (123) and finally around (1234)? and if so do you have any other ways I can practice it?

66. Sam
    Date: Fri, Dec 3 2010 03:44:39

ARG I got the motion down and everything. but i cant seem to catch it. I can only catch it with my hand. but not in a fl ta. When I try (Palm sideways and thumb out) It ends up hitting my thumb, missing, or going somewhere wild. XD. I need to work on my catches. and I find it easier to do standing up. Weird.

67. Elune
    Date: Fri, Dec 3 2010 04:18:10

Well, I had difficulty catching it, too ... But, well, try to incline your hand a little when you're about to "palm sideways and thumb out" ... It's easier to make the pen return to your hand :D Don't know why but it worked for me :D Btw, Haitua x2 is far too hard for me >.<

68. scout
    Date: Sun, Dec 5 2010 06:31:55

Is there a specific way of landing/catching the pen? Like, I let it spin around my thumb like a half ta then catch it.

69. hahakumquat
    Date: Sun, Dec 5 2010 08:06:50

it should kinda spin around your thumb if there's problems with catching, just practice bonkura's "ta aerial"/index spread->catch

70. Darealone
    Date: Fri, Dec 10 2010 04:24:44

Oka heres a video of me doing it...wats ma issue!!!!!!????? [video=youtube;DiZb2lBTJTQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DiZb2lBTJTQ[/video]

71. KTrinh93
    Date: Fri, Dec 10 2010 04:49:24

You're not lifting up your pinky as far as I can tell. You need to tilt the back side of your hand upward so that when the pen goes around your pinky, it's up higher and so you don't have to move your hand back down as much to do the fl ta part of the Hai Tua.

72. Elune
    Date: Fri, Dec 10 2010 05:05:41

Yeah ... you have to lift up your hand (your pinky) a little to make it spin around (a bit on the air) your pinky...

73. speedspin
    Date: Tue, Dec 14 2010 15:45:06

I'm doing the Hai Tua from from shadow is it wrong if I'm doing it like that ?

74. HawkSerj
    Date: Tue, Dec 14 2010 16:17:21

speedspin wrote: I'm doing the Hai Tua from from shadow is it wrong if I'm doing it like that ?
    HaiTua = Ex.TA ~PB rev.~FL TA. You are probably wrong

75. Mats
    Date: Tue, Dec 14 2010 17:25:34

HawkSerj wrote: HaiTua = Ex.TA ~PB rev.~FL TA. You are probably wrong
    Hai Tua is actually - Thumbaround ~ Handaround > Fingerless Thumbaround. It's perfectly possible to do from a Shadow. Shadow xx-T1 > Thumbaround ~ Handaround ~ Fingerless Thumbaround.

76. chili pepper
    Date: Tue, Dec 14 2010 21:23:58

i think he means he's doing a shadow to 4 to the pinkybak?

77. KTrinh93
    Date: Tue, Dec 14 2010 22:49:19

Imo, a Hai tua should only be a thumbaround ~ hand around > fl ta. if it stars with anything else that replaces the thumbaround then its just that ~ hand around > fl ta.. imo, those people that do twisted sonic ~ hand around > fl ta aren't doing a real hai tua.. but again this is al just my opinion.

78. Mats
    Date: Tue, Dec 14 2010 22:59:01

KTrinh93 wrote: Imo, a Hai tua should only be a thumbaround ~ hand around > fl ta. if it stars with anything else that replaces the thumbaround then its just that ~ hand around > fl ta.. imo, those people that do twisted sonic ~ hand around > fl ta aren't doing a real hai tua.. but again this is al just my opinion.
    This is why it's good not to name combos and just to write what you're actually doing in the interrupted trick format. There can be no confusion with a correctly written breakdown that uses only trick names and interrupted trick notation.

79. speedspin
    Date: Wed, Dec 15 2010 15:10:55

yes I was doing shadow>handaround>fingerles TA and my question was is this way wrong :D i know that it is TA>handaround>F TA but I was searching for an easier way to do it

80. Soren
    Date: Wed, Dec 15 2010 17:03:11

Eso wrote: Ok the breakdown is wonky because I know for a fact that it does NOT have to start with Extended Thumbaround. It can also start with Twisted Sonic Bust, or a aerial. However there's a thing I'm not too sure of. Does the Hai Tua HAVE to have the pen begin at 1? For now I want to say the breakdown of the Hai Tua is: Backspin 0.5 > FL Pinkybak Rev ~ FL TA 34-T1
    so what is the acutla breakdown for the hai tua? because this breakdown mentioned here is different from your first post

81. scout
    Date: Sun, Dec 19 2010 05:54:52

If I do a twisted sonic to hai tua, when vic does it, it passes his thumb. Does he do a thumbaround thing or does he do a twisted sonic and just let the pen pass over his thumb? I'll try to make a vid showing what I'm talking about if you guys don't understand.

82. WhatsOfTheUp1
    Date: Sun, Dec 19 2010 08:05:43

@scout He does an Ext. TA. I thnk i know what youre talking about. I used to do it where the starting position of the pen was like i was gonna do a tw sonic bust, but it has to start like youre gonna do a devils sonic, cause then it leads into the Ext TA smoothly. I myself can't do a Hai Tua, but I CAN do a tw sonic-ext. ta.

83. Vic
    Date: Sun, Dec 19 2010 11:50:22

The way i usually do haitua, you have to start like a twisted sonic bust. Its pretty much just a twisted sonic Thumb bust.

84. WhatsOfTheUp1
    Date: Sun, Dec 19 2010 18:31:58

@Vic Oh, okay so you can do it pretty much either way. Cuase i watched your vid right now (this one -> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A-C_iAbJPQg&feature=channel) And one time you just let it go around your thumb, but another time you did an ext ta. So either one works?

85. Vic
    Date: Sun, Dec 19 2010 19:08:23

yea, i was just showing the different methods of starting a haitua. Either one works, i usually do a certain one depending on the linkage before the haitua. Its good to learn both ways though.

86. Quai
    Date: Mon, Dec 20 2010 04:45:12

Hai Tua i really hard! i cant do the Fl Ta after the throw. :| it jut keeps on bouncing of my hand. any tips?

87. KTrinh93
    Date: Wed, Dec 22 2010 20:32:07

Illusion wrote: Hai Tua i really hard! i cant do the Fl Ta after the throw. :| it jut keeps on bouncing of my hand. any tips?
    As you're about to catch it, lower your hand at a slightly slower speed than which the pen is falling. This way, you can slow the pen down and still catch it because the pen sort of has a "softer" landing spot.. if that makes sense.

88. scout
    Date: Wed, Dec 22 2010 22:09:15

I have troubles guiding the pen when it gets past my pinky. Do I have to do that, or is it just recommended?

89. drgripable
    Date: Sat, Jan 1 2011 17:02:08

i have a hard time doing the hand-around after the TA

90. KTrinh93
    Date: Sat, Jan 1 2011 17:44:19

scout;45257]I have troubles guiding the pen when it gets past my pinky. Do I have to do that, or is it just recommended?[/QUOTE] Yeah generally after you get the pen past your pinky you want to continue to try to guide/control it so that you can predict where the pen is going so you can catch it easier. [QUOTE=drgripable wrote: i have a hard time doing the hand-around after the TA
    Try practicing fake doubles down the hand like do a fake double to end in 23 and then try to 34.. after that try doing it just off the pinky (without the catch just for practice).

91. drgripable
    Date: Sat, Jan 1 2011 18:33:16

thanks KTrinh!

92. Rapid
    Date: Mon, Jan 3 2011 09:42:05

KTrinh93 wrote: As you're about to catch it, lower your hand at a slightly slower speed than which the pen is falling. This way, you can slow the pen down and still catch it because the pen sort of has a "softer" landing spot.. if that makes sense.
    kinda like anticipating it?like adapting to the pen's speed while falling down?

93. KTrinh93
    Date: Mon, Jan 3 2011 23:38:15

Rapidspin1 wrote: kinda like anticipating it?like adapting to the pen's speed while falling down?
    Never thought of it that way but I suppose that works if you want to think of it that way.

94. Soren
    Date: Tue, Jan 4 2011 00:16:47

this is hard...

95. spinnerhui
    Date: Tue, Jan 4 2011 03:33:17

I just managed to do my first Hai tua today..so happy... I managed to do it this time because I just got buster CYLs and yes, it did make it A LOT EASIER to learn. the pen just fell into my hand after the palm up thumb out...Good luck to everyone trying to learn!!!! It's hard...

96. KTrinh93
    Date: Tue, Jan 4 2011 04:17:40

@spinnerhui if you're at the spinning experience that i see you are in your profile, you shouldn't be spinning a buster.. thats imo anyways..

97. spinnerhui
    Date: Wed, Jan 5 2011 01:37:59

@KTrinh93 Whatev. xDDD I Like it. BTW, am I doing this righht??? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AM2at5RZuCg

98. KTrinh93
    Date: Wed, Jan 5 2011 02:14:55

spinnerhui wrote: @KTrinh93 Whatev. xDDD I Like it. BTW, am I doing this righht??? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AM2at5RZuCg
    umm no offense but your spinning definitely shows you're not ready for a buster.. sorry.. i have to say that the reason why i suggested you dont use a buster was because you kill your style and progress with it.. and before that was just an assumption but now that i saw your video i'm quite convinced.. if you decide to keep using it thats your choice but just so you know you fell into the buster trap.. so you can heed my advice or go on your way.. but i digress i wasnt able to see whether or not you were actually doing a hai tua because your camera angle was bad and not zoomed out enough.. also why so much light? you shouldnt be shining light directly into your camera.

99. JackyMacky
    Date: Wed, Jan 5 2011 02:29:38

@spinnerhui just stop using the buster now. u'll regret it like i did with mine. if u really wanna power trick, i suggest u work on spreads.

100. spinnerhui
    Date: Wed, Jan 5 2011 02:34:28

@KTrinh93 and JackyMacky... thanks for the advice. back to crappy self-mods AFTER my battle. lolz.

101. KTrinh93
    Date: Wed, Jan 5 2011 03:30:42

spinnerhui wrote: @JackyMacky WTF IS A FLYING PANDA MOD>>>>
    http://penwish.com/product_info.php?products_id=1059

102. Pensupina
    Date: Thu, Jan 6 2011 10:09:52

hey guys :)... can a hai tua be an aerial?... on vicgotgame's tutorial it sure looks like it

103. Rapid
    Date: Thu, Jan 6 2011 11:47:13

Hahaha :) well btw i just learned how to do it,and im so happy!!LOL

104. Otakutino
    Date: Mon, Jan 10 2011 02:11:20

can you do a twisted sonic bust to a haitua?

105. spinnerhui
    Date: Mon, Jan 10 2011 03:08:40

Otakutino wrote: can you do a twisted sonic bust to a haitua?
    You mean like Vicgotgame??? that's twisted soniic to IPBA rev.

106. KTrinh93
    Date: Mon, Jan 10 2011 03:56:27

spinnerhui wrote: You mean like Vicgotgame??? that's twisted soniic to IPBA rev.
    Vic does it starting like a twisted sonic bust BUT he does make the pen go around his thumb so he's NOT doing twisted sonic > ipba rev.

107. Riley
    Date: Mon, Jan 10 2011 04:35:57

Any tips on getting the pen to land in your thumb? I think my release is good, but the pen doesn't go into the thumb.

108. WhatsOfTheUp1
    Date: Mon, Jan 10 2011 14:55:07

Riley wrote: Any tips on getting the pen to land in your thumb? I think my release is good, but the pen doesn't go into the thumb.
    That's EXACTLY my same problem too xD. Yeah, any help, anyone?

109. Light
    Date: Tue, Jan 11 2011 03:31:36

LOL i do twisted sonic bust (but when i bust, i keep all my fingers close together so that rather than the bust going around the index, the momentum takes it straight to the pinky) and then i do the hand around :D -100th post?

110. WhatsOfTheUp1
    Date: Tue, Jan 11 2011 04:47:46

Oh mah gawd.... i finally did it! i went to a mirror to see what the hai tua looked like from a different angle, and i did it. I stood there for a few seconds, and then said "YES!". But i havent done it again since =(

111. JackyMacky
    Date: Sat, Jan 22 2011 03:37:39

@WhatsOfTheUp1 if u want to catch it after the aerial, try learning pinky bak rev. ~ Fl. TA (symmetrical bak i think.....). it's not an aerial trick but it helped me catch the pen to the thumb. once u think u got symmetrical bak down, try making it more like an aerial, so it becomes pinky bak rev. release > 0.5 Fl. TA. it's great practice for learning how to catch the pen. after u mastered the released version of the symm bak, u can combine it with the handaround; thus performing hai tua. Here's vicgotgame's tutorial on the symm bak (though he called it Pinky Bak Rev. - Fl TA ) [video=youtube;91P9JhXp7t0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=91P9JhXp7t0[/video]

112. Vic
    Date: Sat, Jan 22 2011 21:30:37

JackyMacky wrote: Here's vicgotgame's tutorial on the symm bak (though he called it Pinky Bak Rev. - Fl TA )
    I called it that because thats what it is. That isnt a symm bak.

113. KTrinh93
    Date: Sat, Jan 22 2011 21:38:04

Crap I've been calling that a Sym Bak but I just watched Key3's little video and realized I've been doing legit Sym Baks in some of my off cam FSs...

114. sangara
    Date: Sun, Jan 23 2011 02:22:12

KTrinh93 wrote: Crap I've been calling that a Sym Bak but I just watched Key3's little video and realized I've been doing legit Sym Baks in some of my off cam FSs...
    That wasn't Key3's name for it, some random dude named it that. Also to be the old sangara for a second. Hai Tau is useless.

115. JackyMacky
    Date: Sun, Jan 23 2011 03:08:39

Vic wrote: I called it that because thats what it is. That isnt a symm bak.
    oh.....wait, wut's the difference? isnt symm bak notated as that?

116. KTrinh93
    Date: Sun, Jan 23 2011 03:16:36

Sym bak's notated as Devils Shadow 34-34 > FL TA I believe.. not 100% sure though.. Let's try to stay on topic though considering this IS the Hai Tua thread.

117. Riley
    Date: Tue, Jan 25 2011 23:54:13

Am I doing it right? It's near the beginning, and at the very end. (It's a whole combo) [video=youtube;xHvN6tfQy_4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xHvN6tfQy_4[/video]

118. Jamal
    Date: Tue, Jan 25 2011 23:55:36

yeah but try not to make it so violent and fast T_T also you should definitely spin something shorter, those mods are too big for your hands

119. Riley
    Date: Tue, Jan 25 2011 23:57:37

Wonder wrote: yeah but try not to make it so violent and fast T_T also you should definitely spin something shorter, those mods are too big for your hands
    Okay, thanks. Thing is my hands are shorter than MX's... I'm trying to make a good mod for me.

120. KraZ
    Date: Wed, Jan 26 2011 03:51:49

Yeah Riley, it looks good. Try to position your hands better for the catch though, it looks a little rushed :)

121. JackyMacky
    Date: Wed, Jan 26 2011 21:58:27

@Riley nice 2p2h 1p2h skills! u got the hai tua right but yea, like KraZ said, u need to position ur hands for the catch. Well....it's more like u need to work on the aerial launch more. ur launch is rather quick so u had to rush it. all u need to do is just practice. :)

122. Integrity
    Date: Wed, Feb 2 2011 14:10:21

need help i can do up to handaround but i can't catch it with the fl ta. please give me some tips

123. Riley
    Date: Thu, Feb 3 2011 02:07:37

Integrity wrote: need help i can do up to handaround but i can't catch it with the fl ta. please give me some tips
    I had trouble with this too, but how I fixed it was... I looked carefully at where the pen was, and flipped my hand at different times. I kept on trying until I found it always worked. Try, and try again. Don't get discouraged.

124. awtii64
    Date: Sat, Feb 12 2011 19:40:15

KTrinh93 wrote: its not that hard to master..
    oh yes, it is the pen goes flying when i try to turn my hand, and i just cant get it at the right timing

125. V-Storm
    Date: Sat, Feb 12 2011 19:41:57

ugh. I can't even get the push right.

126. kramr
    Date: Thu, Apr 21 2011 18:06:05

in your opinion KT, would you consider hai tua mastered of i can do it with a toothpick, pencil and a reg unmodded rsvp? could i move on to double, triple etc?

127. kramr
    Date: Thu, Apr 21 2011 18:11:47

Darealone wrote: Is there a specific way to start a hai tua(w/o conserning linkages etc)?
    no you can start it from any slot in any way, tiwsted sonic, fake double, twisted sonic bust, demons around, anyway you can get it from t1 over the hand, symbak is just the other half soo play around with it. i personally find twisted sonic bust start much easier, little hand motion involved. all about timing and eye tracing

128. KTrinh93
    Date: Fri, Apr 22 2011 22:09:05

kramr wrote: in your opinion KT, would you consider hai tua mastered of i can do it with a toothpick, pencil and a reg unmodded rsvp? could i move on to double, triple etc?
    I can do a hai tua with an inkless, gripless, tipless bictory (aka just the barrel and caps). I think that if you can do a hai tua with that you've pretty much mastered it. I've tried with a toothpick before. It's just not long enough and it grips to your hands/hair too easily since it's made of wood not plastic like pen mod barrels are.

129. kramr
    Date: Tue, Apr 26 2011 04:11:36

kool thank you :) id like to request a tutorial on advanced linkages involving arounds and baks? if you cant do it because you dont have the time or ya know i understand.

130. Kiyo
    Date: Thu, Apr 28 2011 15:16:19

I dunno if it's an Hai Tua, well maybe a kind of, but prefer this version: TA -> Index Spread -> Hand Bust (catch in T1) The Hand Bust more or less is a kind of Pinky Bak rev. catching it in T1. To me, this trick is a lot easier than Peem's 'real' Hai Tua and looks more impressive. ;)

131. Rapid
    Date: Thu, Apr 28 2011 15:24:12

@Kiyo Its an aerial haitua =.=

132. Kiyo
    Date: Thu, Apr 28 2011 17:53:05

Rapid wrote: @Kiyo Its an aerial haitua =.=
    Yeah and that's what I prefer^^ You think it's 'better' than a hai tua as well?

133. Rapid
    Date: Fri, Apr 29 2011 01:23:24

Kiyo wrote: Yeah and that's what I prefer^^ You think it's 'better' than a hai tua as well?
    It looks better of course! But its not haitua anymore just so you know :)

134. Quinn
    Date: Wed, May 4 2011 01:14:26

[video=youtube;BNxs65WkDtI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BNxs65WkDtI[/video] is this a hai tua? Sorry for shitty video quality.

135. Riley
    Date: Wed, May 4 2011 01:17:22

Quinn wrote: [video=youtube;BNxs65WkDtI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BNxs65WkDtI[/video] is this a hai tua? Sorry for shitty video quality.
    Yes.

136. Minlaotion
    Date: Wed, May 4 2011 02:25:53

Is this a hai tua???? [video=youtube;s1XD3pLrmMM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s1XD3pLrmMM[/video]

137. i.suk
    Date: Wed, May 4 2011 04:04:44

@Minlaotion yes it is a hai tua, but try to get a slightly better angle xD

138. Minlaotion
    Date: Wed, May 4 2011 13:50:19

YAY ohh srry i dont have camera :( i have to use webacam on computer i cant move it. Not a laptop

139. Soren
    Date: Wed, May 4 2011 19:50:24

i have done some hai tua, but the catch is hard to control, well gonna keep practising =p

140. Breezy
    Date: Sat, May 7 2011 05:34:50

It's not that hard, the hardest for me is the ft catch

141. exclusive
    Date: Sun, May 8 2011 03:45:38

i.suk wrote: @Minlaotion yes it is a hai tua, but try to get a slightly better angle xD
    [video=youtube;4_k684VhRRk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4_k684VhRRk[/video] this?

142. ohzers
    Date: Sun, May 8 2011 06:10:21

The hardest part for me was trying to get it to go over my pinky instead of my ring finger cause my pinky would be slighty lower than my ring finger o.o

143. exclusive
    Date: Mon, May 9 2011 02:38:36

ohzers wrote: The hardest part for me was trying to get it to go over my pinky instead of my ring finger cause my pinky would be slighty lower than my ring finger o.o
    yah been trying to force my pinky to go up more

144. ohzers
    Date: Mon, May 9 2011 03:27:40

My solution was just to straighten all my fingers after the pen transfers to my palm, now that im use to my pink being a little higher i dont need to do it but it really helps

145. Porkchop
    Date: Mon, May 9 2011 17:13:18

[video=youtube;NBc8d2Z9ukc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NBc8d2Z9ukc[/video] is it a hai tua?

146. ohzers
    Date: Tue, May 10 2011 00:11:48

Yea it is but that mod looks too big imo o.o

147. Cloud
    Date: Tue, May 10 2011 00:44:37

hm... i dont actually raise my pinky, i just tilt my hand so it goes up.

148. ohzers
    Date: Tue, May 10 2011 01:21:22

i wasn't able to do that back then :P lol

149. Nathan U/IPSB
    Date: Tue, May 10 2011 01:31:35

it is bust haitua... but if you to do a haitua only.. dont realese the bust.. just let the pen slide on your back side of your hand.. then do a haitua.. catch the pen with an FL TA

150. exclusive
    Date: Tue, May 10 2011 02:15:49

Cloud wrote: hm... i dont actually raise my pinky, i just tilt my hand so it goes up.
    does that still count tho?

151. Cloud
    Date: Tue, May 10 2011 02:18:39

@exclusive what? lemme clarify. I just tilt my hand so my pinky is higher than my ring finger. i find it easier than trying to raise my pinky individually like some people.

152. ohzers
    Date: Tue, May 10 2011 02:48:09

im the some people :D

153. V-Storm
    Date: Sat, May 14 2011 06:20:08

So far I've got the jist of it, but I don't really know how to consistently catch it. It always bounces off my thumbflap or something near that location

154. Soren
    Date: Tue, May 17 2011 09:56:53

help please i can pretty much do the hai tua except from the catch when i catch it, my hand is open and it falls into my palm and i catch how do i do the catch of 0.5 fl ta?

155. hawkeye
    Date: Wed, May 18 2011 23:16:20

@Supergirl I'm not so sure what you mean... maybe a video could help and anyone else, I find Hai Tua easier when I only have my pinky sticking out and my others folded in to a fist..is this okay

156. Raos
    Date: Wed, May 18 2011 23:28:00

XiX wrote: @Supergirl I'm not so sure what you mean... maybe a video could help and anyone else, I find Hai Tua easier when I only have my pinky sticking out and my others folded in to a fist..is this okay
    then it wont be called haitua

157. hawkeye
    Date: Wed, May 18 2011 23:53:07

DrakeOhMeteor007 wrote: then it wont be called haitua
    oh no wait um i just found... go to page five on this thread and ktrinh quotes and says its okay to only stick out the pinky... O.o

158. Riley
    Date: Sat, May 21 2011 04:02:51

For double hai tua, whenever I get a successful one, I notice that during the second hai tua, when the pen is on the back of my hand, it kinda gives a slight physical pain. Any reason why/how can I prevent this?

159. Minlaotion
    Date: Wed, May 25 2011 00:35:56

Can someone help me with hai tua i cant catch them anymore when i do the hand around

160. MUSIIX
    Date: Thu, May 26 2011 06:45:04

It's so hard to master... :( But if I want to get better, I MUST learn this!

161. Soren
    Date: Mon, May 30 2011 08:47:23

any tips on the catch?

162. eazi-penspinner
    Date: Mon, May 30 2011 09:22:59

Supergirl wrote: any tips on the catch?
    Try catching with the fl ta like this : ta release > fl ta it helps

163. Soren
    Date: Thu, Jun 16 2011 14:37:25

when i fail this trick the pen goes flying 5 metres lol but now i've got this trick in the bag =] about 80% of the time

164. Haste
    Date: Fri, Jun 17 2011 10:55:41

yeah lol its the way vic does it

165. MickChickenn
    Date: Fri, Jun 17 2011 18:16:17

The entire key to learning this trick is to un-psyche yourself about how hard learning a hai tua is. Its not that hard. But everybody thinks its hard.

166. JBSM
    Date: Tue, Jun 21 2011 01:41:29

I think everyone thinks its hard because great spinners make it look great. (but also difficult) And I think it just has a reputation as one of the more difficult tricks

167. Hyp3rLink(HpL)
    Date: Wed, Jul 27 2011 03:47:17

the way spinnerpeem do his hai tua is quite hard..

168. erik123098
    Date: Wed, Jul 27 2011 05:03:59

Style? LOL.

169. DasToks
    Date: Wed, Jul 27 2011 17:00:34

when does the fl ta coems at the end? lol im after the handaround thingy i just catch like they catch, yet i dont do a fl ta.. is it ok?

170. Eazy
    Date: Sat, Aug 13 2011 09:13:50

My Hai Tua is a little weird..... I think of it like a Shadow Pass around 3 fingers and catch it with my thumb before doing a Fingerless TA, but the vids i see saysa the pen actually 'flies' into the T1 slot.... Help? (I'll try to post a vid on how i do the Hai Tua) [video=youtube;DJqzruSjekQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DJqzruSjekQ[/video]

171. gyrobius
    Date: Thu, Sep 15 2011 04:33:12

Am I doing it right? [video=youtube;Ts-CCeD5Inc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ts-CCeD5Inc[/video]

172. Boxxy
    Date: Thu, Oct 20 2011 23:12:24

im pretty sure

173. ZXero
    Date: Thu, Dec 22 2011 09:55:20

I'm having trouble with double haitua, can anyone give me some links about the double haitua ? ( but not KTrinh93's video)

174. Yamaguchi
    Date: Thu, Dec 22 2011 11:14:47

just slomo some vids with multiple haituas

175. DArKT
    Date: Thu, Dec 22 2011 16:57:38

Best way to do it is using the search bar

176. MickChickenn
    Date: Thu, Dec 22 2011 17:42:02

the thing that helped me was keeping my thumb stuck to the the top of my hand, and I always used too much force on the first haitua, so the pen had too much speed on it for a second one.

177. flaming oracle
    Date: Fri, Dec 23 2011 03:39:02

lol i need help with the 2nd flip over part >.>"""

178. Furloy
    Date: Wed, Jan 4 2012 22:16:57

I beleive the breakdown is something like TW Sonic> Hand Around>FL TA

179. ohzers
    Date: Wed, Jan 4 2012 22:58:13

The twisted sonic isnt part of hai tua, but it is recommended to start off an hai tua

180. Pixels
    Date: Thu, Jan 5 2012 01:39:51

It's recommended that u start with a ta so it's easier to learn multiple haituas

181. MickChickenn
    Date: Thu, Jan 5 2012 06:00:10

The twisted sonic is NOT part of the hai tua. Hai tua= TA T12-4air>Pinky Bak Rev 4air-air>FL TA .5 (IMO.)

182. Iota
    Date: Thu, Jan 5 2012 14:47:50

Yeh, seems to me to be a reasonable break, one of many possible for the hybrid. I think of it in terms of an interrupted hand around in general, that being a simplified explanation whereas a break would include the beginning of the hybrid and obviously an actual break of it and the interrupting flta .5

183. Neko_cat
    Date: Mon, Jan 23 2012 12:53:17

[video=youtube;Pm_Bk3Aq0Ms]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pm_Bk3Aq0Ms&feature=related[/video]

184. Fate
    Date: Sun, Jan 29 2012 15:42:58

Neko_cat wrote: [video=youtube;Pm_Bk3Aq0Ms]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pm_Bk3Aq0Ms&feature=related[/video]
    Awsome!!! i have seen KTrinh93 and victogame's tutorial but still have no idea about the Haitua. I need help!!!

185. suppyfezzy
    Date: Mon, Jan 30 2012 00:43:33

Neko_cat wrote: [video=youtube;Pm_Bk3Aq0Ms]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pm_Bk3Aq0Ms&feature=related[/video]
    best tutorial ever whats step3?? like breakdown of step 3 plz?

186. Gash
    Date: Mon, Jan 30 2012 01:11:25

@suppyfezzy Step 3 is a Symmetrical Backaround. But when I learnt Hai Tua I simply broke it down to TA ~ "Hand Around" ~ FLTA 0.5 I only learnt IPBA Rev and Sym Bak a few months after I learnt Hai Tua. Vicgotgame has a slomo on Sym Bak.

187. Karrot
    Date: Tue, Jan 31 2012 00:34:37

great tutorial

188. Fate
    Date: Thu, Feb 2 2012 01:17:47

[video=youtube;PANmXXY5I3c]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PANmXXY5I3c[/video] Guys ,this is me. I am doing haitua but i could only do the tw s> handaround> then catch it , i dun know how to flip my pen and catch it between my thumb and index finger. Any helps from you guys? Thanks in advance

189. Danny116
    Date: Thu, Feb 2 2012 01:55:26

@Fate: ummm the term "handaround" if quite vague and not used anymore, but from the sentence after im assuming you're having trouble with the catch? practice pinky bakrev > fl ta, it should help here is a link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=91P9JhXp7t0

190. Fate
    Date: Thu, Feb 2 2012 12:11:57

Danny116 wrote: @Fate: ummm the term "handaround" if quite vague and not used anymore, but from the sentence after im assuming you're having trouble with the catch? practice pinky bakrev > fl ta, it should help here is a link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=91P9JhXp7t0
    that is part of my problem. i have problem to flip the pen when it is on my pinky. the pen fall so quick that i coudn't flip the pen when its on my pinky, but sometimes i flip my pen too early and it ends up the pen spinning horizontally in the air.

191. Danny116
    Date: Thu, Feb 2 2012 19:15:37

@Fate perhaps you should just delay learning power tricks, investing time on a wider set of easier tricks then moving to harder tricks is imo much more beneficial then just learning a single hard trick. plus with a wider set of tricks, also improvings linkages, etc etc. the only reason i learned hai tua was cuz i sprained my ankle during the summer (took like 5 days to heal) and had the extra time i wouldnt have had. :/ well if you're really into learning it now, alright i recommed a heavier pen (buster heavy IS NOT nessesary), and learn the pinky bakrev first, just a pinky bakrev, get that until you get the feel of the pen sitting on your pinky for a moment after that it is just trial and error on getting the details down (how hard to push the pen up, how fast to move for the catch, where the pen will land etc) be patient with it and it'll come btw how long have you been spinning?

192. Fate
    Date: Fri, Feb 3 2012 01:13:48

@Danny116:Is Kuzu mod a heavy mod?i am currently using this mod. i learnt Ta and Ta rev when i was 14 then i started again learning all the fudemental trick when i was 17( last year October) and i know how to do shadow12 12 and shadow 12 23. Is pinky bakrev related to shadow in pinky? Delay learning Hai tua? So what should i learn next?i know TA, TA rev, triple infinity, shadow, sonic rise and fall, Tw Sonic, Tw Sonic bust, Tw sonic thumbaround, Thumbflap charge, charge, fingerpass, fingerless thumbaround, index around... any suggestions what should i learn next?

193. eitto
    Date: Mon, Feb 6 2012 15:12:54

I cant get the fingerless thumbaround at the end :( the pen keeps landing just below the thumbflap ><

194. Karrot
    Date: Mon, Feb 6 2012 22:13:21

eitto wrote: I cant get the fingerless thumbaround at the end :( the pen keeps landing just below the thumbflap ><
    what do you mean by "below the thumbflap"?

195. eitto
    Date: Mon, Feb 13 2012 11:13:12

it just keeps anding either over the whole hand or below the thumbflap

196. Ceru Seiyu
    Date: Mon, Feb 13 2012 12:25:34

@eitto You could always learn the Ayatori trick from there if you like, that way you can learn something while you practise your hai tua.

197. Reason
    Date: Mon, Feb 13 2012 12:56:53

@eitto try practicing continuous TA->index spread. i had a lot of trouble with the hai tua until i understood how to catch an aerial trick in a TA. when you push your hand back down when doing the hai tua, the pen starts to rotate in mid air and you have to try to push it ever so slightly (after .5 rotations i believe) with the side of your thumb. its a tough trick to explain in text...

198. Anemia
    Date: Mon, Feb 13 2012 22:26:41

When doing the extended thumbaround part of the trick, try and make it less of an aerial, and keep the pen as close to your hand as possible. When I was learning this, that was the hardest part to get down smoothly, so that the pen only does a .5 rotation instead of spinning all crazy out of my hand. Everyone is different with style/technique so what I say may not work for everyone, but it did for me.

199. Joiemoie
    Date: Thu, Feb 16 2012 20:32:33

I just recently learned the tw bust, practiced it a few days, and the hai tua came easily. The tw bust is already palm down, so not much turning of the hand needed. It also is already going onto he back of your hand.

200. Karrot
    Date: Fri, Feb 17 2012 23:38:33

I tried this a few times, and I got it once -.- I think i should start learning this...

201. Dimension
    Date: Sat, Feb 18 2012 14:12:30

i can get a hai-tua heaps of the time with a thumbaround push but i can never get it with a twisted sonic starting is there some special way to do it? haha can someone please explain ...

202. Danny116
    Date: Sat, Feb 18 2012 17:32:36

@Dimension if you want a tw. sonic > thumbaround start, you want to hold the pen with most of the pen UNDER your hand, therefore it will end the twisted sonic ready for the thumbaround (with an index push) if you want a tw. sonic > fl thumbaround start, hold the pen as you would do for tw sonic bust, bring your thumb above (closer to you first knuckle) in relation to the pen. so the pen is closer to your nails, and your thumb is farther. let go of the pen like a bust, and it could transition to an fl ta good luck!

203. Dimension
    Date: Sun, Feb 19 2012 00:21:29

ok thanks ^_^

204. Karrot
    Date: Tue, Feb 21 2012 22:55:28

does the pen end in a fl ta position or does it finish with a fl ta?

205. Dimension
    Date: Wed, Feb 22 2012 06:54:41

Karrot wrote: does the pen end in a fl ta position or does it finish with a fl ta?
    it sorta ends in 0.5 of a fl-ta... that didnt make much sense haha look at some slomos ad it should make some more sense.

206. Karrot
    Date: Wed, Feb 22 2012 21:49:16

Dimension wrote: it sorta ends in 0.5 of a fl-ta... that didnt make much sense haha look at some slomos ad it should make some more sense.
    ok thanks

207. Dimension
    Date: Sat, Mar 3 2012 12:08:00

Heres my attempt at them ^ ^ yeah i know they are horrible lol http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EYLJpqRP7Z0&feature=youtu.be

208. Karrot
    Date: Sat, Mar 3 2012 21:29:16

Dimension wrote: Heres my attempt at them ^ ^ yeah i know they are horrible lol http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EYLJpqRP7Z0&feature=youtu.be
    better than me, honestly. mine are horrible

209. Dimension
    Date: Sun, Mar 4 2012 04:54:32

Karrot wrote: better than me, honestly. mine are horrible
    ahah we can be horrible together XD

210. eitto
    Date: Sun, Mar 4 2012 14:43:44

[video=youtube;JNfL31pjlIc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JNfL31pjlIc[/video] YES FINALLY HAI TUA (I know it looks bad but I can do it much better when im not filming :PP)

211. iPhat
    Date: Sat, Mar 31 2012 17:40:36

Hey guys, when I turn my hand for the pen to go over the pinky, the pen just stays spinning on the top of my hand and doesn't go over the pinky. What's wrong?

212. Danny116
    Date: Sat, Mar 31 2012 19:20:39

@iPhat it could be that the pen isnt goign fast enough to travel the distance. also after the TA push, pull your hand back a little bit. it should help get it over the pinky finger

213. iPhat
    Date: Sat, Mar 31 2012 23:39:28

@Danny116 Thanks, this helped me get it over, but now I have a problem of timing when I turn my hand. The pen just flies all over the place! ( I accidentally even did a pun kan unintentionally!)

214. Dimension
    Date: Sat, Mar 31 2012 23:50:42

iPhat wrote: @Danny116 Thanks, this helped me get it over, but now I have a problem of timing when I turn my hand. The pen just flies all over the place! ( I accidentally even did a pun kan unintentionally!)
    you might be turning your hand too fast.. i did that at first :/ it just took practice to get more control over it

215. Danny116
    Date: Sun, Apr 1 2012 00:06:57

@iPhat okay now that you have the ext ta > fl pinky bak down, STOP and train seperately the Pinky Bak rev > FL TA getting both those links down is key for a consistent hai tua when practicing the Pinky Bak > FL TA try to be as consistent as you can with the pinky bak rev, this makes correcting the hand position for the fl ta much easier. while executing the pinky bak rev keep in mind that it is an UPWARD push the starts with the elbow, and the hand follows through. pushing up will help make it more consistent. the COB should be just off the pinky, this also make sure it doesnt fly out of control xP i know its a lot to consider, but take your time, it'll come :)

216. iPhat
    Date: Sun, Apr 1 2012 00:38:40

YAY! I just did one, caught it with index and thumb though. Thanks for all ya'll help.

217. iPhat
    Date: Sun, Apr 1 2012 03:23:01

Another quick thought, is there any way to position your thumb so you can catch the pen easier?

218. Dimension
    Date: Sat, Apr 14 2012 09:19:36

iPhat wrote: Another quick thought, is there any way to position your thumb so you can catch the pen easier?
    Not really :/ i just move my and towards me so that it sorta helps the pen... if that makes any sense lol

219. Dimension
    Date: Sat, Apr 14 2012 09:21:29

is it notated differently if you do the hai-tua of of your ring finger instead of your pinky? to me it looks and feels smoother plus it looks cool :P does anyone else do this?

220. Danny116
    Date: Sun, Apr 15 2012 01:03:18

@iPhat have your thumb level with your index (like an indexthumb spin) and make an L shape with your index and thumb, catch with your whole hand. after this catching with just the thumb will be easier. if your still missing it, practice pinkybak rev > FL TA to improve consistency, then return to hai tua

221. Zeal
    Date: Thu, Apr 19 2012 20:24:04

is there a .5 spin on the top of the hand when doing haitua-.- i found out i have been doing it wrong for weeks?? QQ

222. Danny116
    Date: Wed, Apr 25 2012 20:20:52

@Zeal i think ive told you this on the SB but just a reminder. the 0.5 spin may occur anywhere from the ext ta to the pinkybak rev, and depending on how you do the hai tua it will be done on a different part of your hand. i recommend using a sc mod to map youre trajectory just so you notice the 0.5 spin. if you are able to perform a haitua then the 0.5 spin should take place, you just need to see it :P

223. Fuse
    Date: Wed, Apr 25 2012 22:05:23

Well, I can do hai tua, but I need help with hai tuna. EDIT: On a serious note, does it matter if it goes AROUND your thumb in the catch? I know Kirua does it a bit differently.

224. Danny116
    Date: Wed, Apr 25 2012 23:08:08

@Fuse as long as it lands in TF its fine

225. Fuse
    Date: Wed, Apr 25 2012 23:44:20

@Danny116, thanks, that makes it a lot easier!

226. Enkronidus
    Date: Fri, Apr 27 2012 03:44:46

Fuse wrote: Well, I can do hai tua, but I need help with hai tuna. EDIT: On a serious note, does it matter if it goes AROUND your thumb in the catch? I know Kirua does it a bit differently.
    It has to go around your thumb, because the last trick in the breakdown is ~> Fl. TA If it doesn't go around then you either end it with a SideSpin variation, a normal catch, or other things. And that does not complete a HaiTua.

227. Danny116
    Date: Fri, Apr 27 2012 13:00:44

@Enkronidus isnt it more of an FL TA 0.5? since it lands on the thumb then into TF, instead of starting in TF and landing there.

228. Enkronidus
    Date: Fri, Apr 27 2012 13:36:52

Danny116 wrote: @Enkronidus isnt it more of an FL TA 0.5? since it lands on the thumb then into TF, instead of starting in TF and landing there.
    That is not the point. The point is that it has to go around your thumb >.> You only see 0.5 rotation on Fl. TA because the other 0.5 is with the PinkyBak Reverse, because it is a hybrid. That's why.

229. Danny116
    Date: Fri, Apr 27 2012 16:39:40

@Ekronidus i see what you mean but since it continues from the pinky bak to the thumb, it doesnt go around, it lands ON then continues... ehh its alright im pretty sure Fuse has it down anyway.

230. Enkronidus
    Date: Fri, Apr 27 2012 18:51:54

Danny116 wrote: @Ekronidus i see what you mean but since it continues from the pinky bak to the thumb, it doesnt go around, it lands ON then continues...
    Exactly, because it is a hybrid. And in order for it to continue to TF like that, it needs to use the concept of Around. Also your statement is vague. If your dictionary says that 'Around' means 'To travel around in circular motion for 1.0 revolution'. Then maybe you can take it that way. But then again, this is a hybrid. So the Fl. TA would only go for the second half 0.5 rotation. As what the definition of hybrid is that the first trick starts but doesn't finish and the second doesn't start but finishes. It doesn't totally go 'around' the pinky nor the thumb, but it is the combination of both. By implying the sentence 'it doesn't go around' This is what it would look like if so.
    Spoiler[video=youtube;PL7Z4tbMqBM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PL7Z4tbMqBM[/video]
    I can give long ass explaination with endless information and some references if you are willing to read. :dunno:

231. Darealone
    Date: Sat, Apr 28 2012 04:46:11

Multi is crazy hard. Well for me it is. My pen has flown everywhere.

232. DasToks
    Date: Wed, May 2 2012 18:01:54

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yR4eNFRL-sQ&feature=youtu.be care to help? cant seem to catch it in fl ta -.-

233. Dimension
    Date: Thu, May 3 2012 05:59:15

This is a really hard to explain trick lol. I'd just look at some Slomos of vics then look at a slomo of yours that's how I got mine better :)

234. Obstracized
    Date: Thu, May 3 2012 10:50:36

Can't really do Hai Tua well. I am stuck with the tilting of the hand as I do not know how high should I tilt. Help?

235. Dimension
    Date: Thu, May 3 2012 13:27:44

Obstracized wrote: Can't really do Hai Tua well. I am stuck with the tilting of the hand as I do not know how high should I tilt. Help?
    learn to let an ext. TA roll off of your pinky, most people lift their pinky up so that it sorta climbs over it... Then flip your hand and end in a FLTA. You might need to put extra force on the original TA do that it has enough momentum to roll over your pinky. Also if you don't know how much to tilt your hand try a few different angles and see which one works best for you xD good luck

236. Obstracized
    Date: Fri, May 4 2012 13:09:33

Dimension wrote: learn to let an ext. TA roll off of your pinky, most people lift their pinky up so that it sorta climbs over it... Then flip your hand and end in a FLTA. You might need to put extra force on the original TA do that it has enough momentum to roll over your pinky. Also if you don't know how much to tilt your hand try a few different angles and see which one works best for you xD good luck
    Thanks. How about if I start a Hai Tua with a Twisted Sonic instead of a Thumbaround? Does the same principles apply?

237. Obstracized
    Date: Sat, May 12 2012 14:38:09

I need help with the FL TA part of Hai Tua. Once the pen travels to my Pinky, I tried to flip my hand over, but the pen sort of "Fly" away from me sometimes. Sometimes, it also just spin in the air normally, but I couldn't catch it. Edit: Apologies for Double-Posting, but I want to Bump up this Thread.

238. Joiemoie
    Date: Sat, May 19 2012 15:43:58

I have this problem sometimes that when I do the extended thumbaround, it lands in the 34 slot instead of falling of my hand, because I tried to lift up my pinky finger. I also have troubles pushing the pen up into the air and flipping my hand to catch in fingerless thumbaround position.

239. Danny116
    Date: Sun, May 20 2012 15:02:14

@Obstrasized try practicing the haitua in 2 parts. the ext ta > pinky bak rev (catch the pinky back rev) then practice a pinky bak rev > fl ta. for the pinky bak rev, you want to push UP bring your hand UP not a swing, it looks like a swing cuz that the follow up motion, AFTER you swing upwards. doing so improved consistency. something you need and want. those two links flow directly into eachother so once you master both of them it shouldnt take too long to get a hai tua. it looks like you are getting the basic principal but practice on the 2 individual parts will do wonders, trust me. @jliba follow the same advice i gave to Obstra. but if atm you are still having trouble with the 2 linkages, i suggest spending your time on simpler links and trick. good luck gentlemen!!!

240. Kazuki
    Date: Wed, May 23 2012 03:45:28

Is it necessary to lift your pinky up while other fingers is just relaxing? Cause I did it without lifting any finger.

241. Fuse
    Date: Wed, May 23 2012 19:37:48

No, as long as it goes over the pinky. If you watch some spinners, they don't actually lift pinkie up (VGG does, but that is his hai tua style). That's as far as I know anyways.

242. Ceru Seiyu
    Date: Thu, May 24 2012 19:29:53

Fuse wrote: No, as long as it goes over the pinky. If you watch some spinners, they don't actually lift pinkie up (VGG does, but that is his hai tua style). That's as far as I know anyways.
    Extending your pinky allows the pen to hit it and turn with more force as opposed to a whole hand movement, so power trick spinners will use their pinky extended while some will not (fel2fram hai tuas do not extend it, and are much slower)

243. Obstracized
    Date: Sat, May 26 2012 13:37:33

Danny116 wrote: @Obstrasized try practicing the haitua in 2 parts. the ext ta > pinky bak rev (catch the pinky back rev) then practice a pinky bak rev > fl ta. for the pinky bak rev, you want to push UP bring your hand UP not a swing, it looks like a swing cuz that the follow up motion, AFTER you swing upwards. doing so improved consistency. something you need and want. those two links flow directly into eachother so once you master both of them it shouldnt take too long to get a hai tua. it looks like you are getting the basic principal but practice on the 2 individual parts will do wonders, trust me. @jliba follow the same advice i gave to Obstra. but if atm you are still having trouble with the 2 linkages, i suggest spending your time on simpler links and trick. good luck gentlemen!!!
    Thanks for the Tip. :) I can do Hai Tua sometimes now. 15% Chance to do 1 though. I shall try the advice you gave me.

244. Danny116
    Date: Sat, May 26 2012 14:23:22

@Obstacized keeping track of percentages is time wasted!! keep practicing! :)

245. Obstracized
    Date: Sun, May 27 2012 09:25:13

Danny116 wrote: @Obstacized keeping track of percentages is time wasted!! keep practicing! :)
    Keeping Tracks of my Success Percentages is just for fun. I intend to see how much I succeed so I can work towards better Success Rates.

246. Danny116
    Date: Sun, May 27 2012 14:54:44

ehh, its just me i guess, cuz after a while percent doesnt matter its just your confidence in how you can excecute!

247. Obstracized
    Date: Mon, May 28 2012 13:48:01

Danny116 wrote: ehh, its just me i guess, cuz after a while percent doesnt matter its just your confidence in how you can excecute!
    Yeah, Confidence too, but I use Percentages to help keep Track. I don't know if it works for you, but everytime it improved but a little, I get the urge to keep practicing that Trick.

248. Obstracized
    Date: Mon, May 28 2012 13:56:04

Danny116 wrote: @Obstrasized try practicing the haitua in 2 parts. the ext ta > pinky bak rev (catch the pinky back rev) then practice a pinky bak rev > fl ta. for the pinky bak rev, you want to push UP bring your hand UP not a swing, it looks like a swing cuz that the follow up motion, AFTER you swing upwards. doing so improved consistency. something you need and want. those two links flow directly into eachother so once you master both of them it shouldnt take too long to get a hai tua. it looks like you are getting the basic principal but practice on the 2 individual parts will do wonders, trust me. @jliba follow the same advice i gave to Obstra. but if atm you are still having trouble with the 2 linkages, i suggest spending your time on simpler links and trick. good luck gentlemen!!!
    Pardon me for Double-Posting, but, can I have a Tutorial on Extended ThumbAround > Pinky Bak Reverse? Thanks.

249. Danny116
    Date: Mon, May 28 2012 23:14:25

its essentially the first half of hai tua but caught. so the ext ta goes over the pinky is caught it is exactly as the break down dictates, so just practice pinky bak rev, and connect it to a ext ta sorry i cant find a tut on youtube

250. x3silver
    Date: Tue, May 29 2012 02:59:46

My catch is weird i have like 1 revo before catch. whats wrong ?

251. Obstracized
    Date: Tue, May 29 2012 13:46:05

Danny116 wrote: its essentially the first half of hai tua but caught. so the ext ta goes over the pinky is caught it is exactly as the break down dictates, so just practice pinky bak rev, and connect it to a ext ta sorry i cant find a tut on youtube
    Okay, thanks.

252. Danny116
    Date: Tue, May 29 2012 19:58:53

x3silver like it spins 1.0 in the air?

253. Alex
    Date: Thu, May 31 2012 04:51:13

I have trouble catching the pen :( A few days ago i did it nonstop for an hour and i was able to do a haitua about 5 times evry 15 tries than i woke up the next day and i couldnt do more than 1-2 every 15 tries ..... Why?

254. Joiemoie
    Date: Thu, Jun 7 2012 03:11:08

Hey guys what am I doing wrong? Also, was the first one correct??http://youtube.com/watch?v=aMCSJFUrDgY

255. Obstracized
    Date: Thu, Jun 7 2012 09:25:28

jliba12 wrote: Hey guys what am I doing wrong? Also, was the first one correct??http://youtube.com/watch?v=aMCSJFUrDgY
    It looked like you just did a ThumbSpin in the First Part of your Video. Second Part, you did ThumbAround Release and catch it, I think.

256. Joiemoie
    Date: Thu, Jun 7 2012 10:31:34

Obstracized wrote: It looked like you just did a ThumbSpin in the First Part of your Video. Second Part, you did ThumbAround Release and catch it, I think.
    Crap wrong video uploaded...sorry for that. THIS VIDEO xD http://youtube.com/watch?v=OCfIyrUmqkI

257. Obstracized
    Date: Thu, Jun 7 2012 13:06:06

jliba12 wrote: Crap wrong video uploaded...sorry for that. THIS VIDEO xD http://youtube.com/watch?v=OCfIyrUmqkI
    From the way I see it, it seems like your problem is the FL TA and HandAround Part. Sometimes, you can't do the HandAround properly. You can't catch the pen while it is Spinning in the Air after the HandAround. I think that you did not raise your Hand high enough to do a FL TA as the Pen kept falling off. Focus on that and practice on TA Release > FL TA, IndexPinkyBakAround Reverse (IPBA Rev) and Symmetrical BakAround.

258. Obstracized
    Date: Sun, Jun 24 2012 14:58:11

Apologies for Double-Posting, but, I still need help with Hai Tua. I basically have the Extended TA > Pinky Bak Reverse down, I guess. But, what I am having trouble with is Pinky Bak Reverse > FL TA. I can't do Pinky Bak Reverse well enough to do FL TA. Any Tips?

259. Danny116
    Date: Sun, Jun 24 2012 18:53:49

@Obstrasized you want you push UP for the pinkbak rev and your forearm should be horizontal, parallel to your chest (palm down of course). after your throw the pinkybak rev, lift your hand up, tuck your elbow in, and swing your hand under the pen, and quickly open your thumbflap area. you should lift high enough that it gives you the time you swing your hand under, but you have to make sure your hand goes OVER the pen. the reason to having your forearm in such a detail position is to train consistency. once you can transition out of the pinkybak rev and have it in the same spot. catching it will come much more easily. yes i know this is ridiculously detailed but youve been asking for help for a while xP

260. Obstracized
    Date: Mon, Jun 25 2012 10:39:57

Danny116 wrote: @Obstrasized you want you push UP for the pinkbak rev and your forearm should be horizontal, parallel to your chest (palm down of course). after your throw the pinkybak rev, lift your hand up, tuck your elbow in, and swing your hand under the pen, and quickly open your thumbflap area. you should lift high enough that it gives you the time you swing your hand under, but you have to make sure your hand goes OVER the pen. the reason to having your forearm in such a detail position is to train consistency. once you can transition out of the pinkybak rev and have it in the same spot. catching it will come much more easily. yes i know this is ridiculously detailed but youve been asking for help for a while xP
    Okay thanks.

261. Accuru
    Date: Thu, Jun 28 2012 17:53:13

i Cant get the pen to flip flip over my hand so that the mod does a fl ta

262. Danny116
    Date: Fri, Jun 29 2012 01:53:24

@Accuru try doing Pinkybak > Fl TA re the advice i gave Obstracized

263. Accuru
    Date: Fri, Jun 29 2012 02:06:47

Danny116 wrote: @Accuru try doing Pinkybak > Fl TA re the advice i gave Obstracized
    nononono im having trouble to get the mod to my pinky

264. Danny116
    Date: Fri, Jun 29 2012 18:55:41

@Accuru do ext ta > 12, then ext ta > 23, then to 34

265. TerryAngX
    Date: Wed, Jul 11 2012 00:45:42

quite easy la hai tua but hard to master

266. Alex
    Date: Wed, Jul 11 2012 02:12:52

Hai tua looks easy, but is hard to master . I can do it with very large mods, like VGG mod, but not with smaller ones

267. Danny116
    Date: Thu, Jul 12 2012 18:41:25

the more you do it the easier it gets, i almost never drop my haituas :3

268. Alex
    Date: Thu, Jul 12 2012 18:47:03

Well of course the more you do it the easier it gets

Danny116 wrote: the more you do it the easier it gets, i almost never drop my haituas :3

269. x3silver
    Date: Fri, Jul 13 2012 14:50:38

its about ur timing i THINK .

270. Joiemoie
    Date: Sun, Aug 26 2012 18:23:29

I figured something out that changed my hai tua consistency from 10% to around 50% in minutes... BEFORE: When the pen was going on top of my hand, I simply lifted my pinky, but the pen when it fell off would fly really far away below my hand. AFTER: I realized that if I turned my wrist inwards when it went on top of my hand, it magically fixed all my problems. :)

271. diosming
    Date: Fri, Nov 30 2012 01:04:30

The breakdown is Extended TA - fl pinkybak rev - fl ta 0.5

272. utkarsh
    Date: Sun, Feb 17 2013 18:09:16

I used different techniques that may help newer spinners learn this xD [video=youtube;h1cGb7XEeSI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h1cGb7XEeSI&feature=youtu.be[/video]

273. Escorpio123
    Date: Sun, Feb 17 2013 18:55:38

You were not kidding when you said "Let's learn Haitua" :clap: The best Haitua Tutorial along with Vic's ever :thumb:. You think you can do punkan tutorial and conitinuous Palmspin tutorials :hmm:. @utkarsh

274. Twine
    Date: Sun, Feb 17 2013 19:03:34

[video=youtube;0kymzvMY13g]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0kymzvMY13g[/video] back when I was a #long nails #spinner.

275. utkarsh
    Date: Mon, Feb 18 2013 03:27:40

Escorpio123 wrote: You were not kidding when you said "Let's learn Haitua" :clap: The best Haitua Tutorial along with Vic's ever :thumb:. You think you can do punkan tutorial and conitinuous Palmspin tutorials :hmm:. @utkarsh
    So uhh? Is the tutorial good or bad? >_<

276. utkarsh
    Date: Mon, Feb 18 2013 03:29:15

Twine wrote: [video=youtube;0kymzvMY13g]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0kymzvMY13g[/video] back when I was a #long nails #spinner.
    Man, nails only look good while spinning. Otherwise we are just some random gays on he roads spinning big heavy plastic rods lol. Nails even poke my other fingers while writing. <_<

277. Tommy
    Date: Mon, Feb 18 2013 06:53:42

Goooood tut, palmspin - flta naooooooo