UPSB v4

Off-topic / Spinner of the week #22: Prince!

1. Glamouraz
    Date: Sun, Jul 25 2010 15:44:37

Hello I'm Prince, my real name is Scott, you can call me either I dont mind.Im 14 and living in england. Id probably call myself an average spinner, even though I have never really filmed anything :P I love collecting mods and I think I have over 40 different ones. I also like freestyle footballing, and ice skating interests me right now. Having said that, Im not really sporty or active, and I prefer things that make me think. I like pondering over deep issues and Id say I am very opinionated for my age. I like hanging with my friends, and just having fun. I love being on upsb because of the wide range of people and personalities, and learning about people intrigues me :D Ask lots of questions! :) <3
    :)

2. strat1227
    Date: Sun, Jul 25 2010 17:02:55

why does the english national soccer team suck so much? you invented the game, yet america, who is terrible at soccer, whomped you guys.

3. Tetsip
    Date: Sun, Jul 25 2010 17:13:26

DO YOU LOVE ME PRINCE? I LOVE YOU. fav. color? fav. food? Vietnam? Mangoes? Height? Hair color? Are you bored often? KK i dunno what to say.

4. miyat
    Date: Sun, Jul 25 2010 17:52:01

why prince? will you ever film? favourite mod? light or heavy? 2012? do ghosts exist? why is all the rum gone? is bacon good for you? did charlie bite you? did it really hurt? are you questioning the questions? or are you answering them? not like answering a question by saying a question which could trigger an infinite amount of question answers?

5. Prince
    Date: Sun, Jul 25 2010 18:02:17

-why does the english national soccer team suck so much? you invented the game, yet america, who is terrible at soccer, whomped you guys. Ha lol (: I dont think we suck. We invented a game called football. And we drew. I dont see how you whomped us lol (: -DO YOU LOVE ME PRINCE? Ofcourse! <3 -I LOVE YOU. Yay <3 -fav. color? Purple! -fav. food? MeatFeast Pizza/ KFC -Vietnam? I know nothing about it, except there was a war there. Tell me something interesting :D -Mangoes? are good -Height? taller than my mum. -Hair color? very very dark brown. With spray or wax it is basically black, but I know its brown ;) -Are you bored often? Yeh :( -KK i dunno what to say. Oh :( -why prince? makes me feel important -will you ever film? one day ;D -favourite mod? moderator - Penwish pen mod - K7, or DR Pirat self thing. -light or heavy? medium. -2012? its a lie. i have a yoghurt that expires in 2013. -do ghosts exist? i hope not :( -why is all the rum gone? a pirate drank it -is bacon good for you? yes or id be dead -did charlie bite you? no -did it really hurt? he didnt -are you questioning the questions? yes -or are you answering them? i am answering them, but am confused :( -not like answering a question by saying a question which could trigger an infinite amount of question answers? no im not (:

6. Tetsip
    Date: Sun, Jul 25 2010 18:13:39

WHY ARE YOU SO COOL? Tetsip, Titsip, or Titslip? favorite soda? Do you say 'Eh?' a lot? Did you know that im abnormal? Did you know that i take kung fu classes? U so kool. kbye ill ask more questions laterzzz? :3

7. Prince
    Date: Sun, Jul 25 2010 18:27:11

-WHY ARE YOU SO COOL? :o -Tetsip, Titsip, or Titslip? Number 1 please <3 -favorite soda? none. i dont drink fizzy drinks lawl (: -Do you say 'Eh?' a lot? never say it actually. do you think i should start? -Did you know that im abnormal? in what way D: -Did you know that i take kung fu classes? i didnt. are you good? -U so kool. :D -kbye ill ask more questions laterzzz? :3 yes you will :)

8. That Guy
    Date: Sun, Jul 25 2010 18:38:01

Do you remember your first trade ever cause I sure as hell dont Favorite Dr. Seuss book? Kitty or Doggie? Favorite type of scone? Big Ben? Preppy English school with teh uniforms and all that other shit? <_< Uhm Uhm do they make you do all this dam shakespeare crap too? Tea time? Scott has a girlfriend :O? uhm when are you gonna teach me to ice skate? Yoshi? Do you like to be scared every now and then? BOO! do you like black people? what about white supremacists? What about the kool kids klub? Hitler? Do you like frenchys? Can I have your number? ;D Is your sister hot? Will you ever come to america? Japan? Fapping is? I ask more if i remember :D

9. XYZaki
    Date: Sun, Jul 25 2010 18:39:50

Do you have a strong accent? Do you say words like "bubble lift" for elevator and stuff? Record your voice for us? Would you ever cut your hair short like a normal person? Are there any chavs in your area? If (Chav()) doYouLikeThem(); Else areYouThankful(); Sorry, just testing my crappy comp sci skills. Do you mind being a subject of her majesty? My mother lived in England once, she said the smallest house she ever lived in was in England. Is your house small? Do you say "really, very [insert adjective here]" often? My mother says "really, very good" all the time. I think she got it from you guys.

10. Zombo
    Date: Sun, Jul 25 2010 18:44:24

strat1227 wrote: why does the english national soccer team suck so much? you invented the game, yet america, who is terrible at soccer, whomped you guys.
    USA invented baseball, yet Japan is the 2-times world champion.

11. Prince
    Date: Sun, Jul 25 2010 18:49:04

-Do you remember your first trade ever cause I sure as hell dont I remember everything about it, i was so excited, i remember exactly where I went the morning i got them, I remember which friends I saw out aswell :ssst: -Favorite Dr. Seuss book? dont really know, the one that was a film that i saw half of. -Kitty or Doggie? doggie x 2 -Favorite type of scone? raisin -Big Ben? large jack? -Preppy English school with teh uniforms and all that other shit? <_< Indeed <3 ;D -Uhm Uhm do they make you do all this dam shakespeare crap too? yeh :( -Tea time? let me ask jeeves -Scott has a girlfriend :O? nopes :wub: -uhm when are you gonna teach me to ice skate? when you come to england. im going tomorrow (: -Yoshi? BLOSHI! -Do you like to be scared every now and then? hate it :( -BOO! yoshi, boo, whats next? mario ;) -do you like black people? looooooooool yeh theyre cool. -what about white supremacists? cool? -What about the kool kids klub? kool? -Hitler? fool. -Do you like frenchys? yes <3 and ill be with them in 2 weeks! ;) -Can I have your number? ;D yessss ask me on msn -Is your sister hot? I dont have one :thumb: -Will you ever come to america? yes it would be cool to live there for like 20 years. -Japan? not really :( my dad worked there -Fapping is? on urban dictionary -I ask more if i remember :D great :D

12. Prince
    Date: Sun, Jul 25 2010 19:02:29

-Do you have a strong accent? I dont think so, its just normal here so maybe :p -Do you say words like "bubble lift" for elevator and stuff? LOLOLOLOL no but im going to start that haha :D -Record your voice for us? yes. tomorrow or something. ill post it up. what do you want me to say? -Would you ever cut your hair short like a normal person? it used to be really short, and im getting it cut tomorrow anyway (: -Are there any chavs in your area? our town is the chav capital of england. you ask anyone that knows my town, it is so chavvy :( -If (Chav()) doYouLikeThem(); Else areYouThankful(); What? :/ ii dont like chavs no :( -Sorry, just testing my crappy comp sci skills. loool :thumb: -Do you mind being a subject of her majesty? yeh its cool :) -My mother lived in England once, she said the smallest house she ever lived in was in England. -Is your house small? my house is quite big. ive been in small houses though. -Do you say "really, very [insert adjective here]" often? never -My mother says "really, very good" all the time. I think she got it from you guys. yeh some people say, i apologise.

13. iMatt
    Date: Sun, Jul 25 2010 19:24:35

If (Chav()) doYouLikeThem(); Else areYouThankful();
    string Chav, answer = "yes"; while(Chav /= answer) { cout << "Do you like them?" ".\"; cin >> Chav; } return 0;

14. Pen Island
    Date: Sun, Jul 25 2010 21:31:29

i think England invented baseball actually...

15. Tetsip
    Date: Sun, Jul 25 2010 22:03:34

YO HO HO. Hi princeee! fav. sport? Rugby? favorite drink? pizza? Asian food?

16. XYZaki
    Date: Mon, Jul 26 2010 03:15:19

iMatt wrote: string Chav, answer = "yes"; while(Chav /= answer) { cout << "Do you like them?" ".\"; cin >> Chav; } return 0;
    shut upppp T____T Whatever I'm gonna be a chemical engineer >_>"

17. Eso
    Date: Mon, Jul 26 2010 04:33:27

Chav vs. American gangster, who would win?

18. XYZaki
    Date: Mon, Jul 26 2010 05:31:01

Prince wrote: -Record your voice for us? yes. tomorrow or something. ill post it up. what do you want me to say?
    "The Negro league was an interesting time for us. We couldn't use the bubble lifts like the white men, we had to walk our way up the stairs. But we didn't let that hurt out spirit; we got soul."

19. Prince
    Date: Mon, Jul 26 2010 09:51:45

i think England invented baseball actually... Hi ohhun! =) YO HO HO. ohohoy Hi princeee! hi tetsipppppppppppppppp! fav. sport? ohh football Rugby? used to, got injured lol :p favorite drink? j20 pizza? meatfeast /hawaiin Asian food? chinese yes please indian no thanks dont know anything about others Chav vs. American gangster, who would win? chav! "The Negro league was an interesting time for us. We couldn't use the bubble lifts like the white men, we had to walk our way up the stairs. But we didn't let that hurt out spirit; we got soul." looooooool will do later :D but bare in mind i have a lisp right now :(

20. Glamouraz
    Date: Mon, Jul 26 2010 12:59:30

Hey! How's it being SOTW? Western culture or asian culture? Ever dated? Thoughts about Singapore? Will you come here? Which spinners have you met irl? Which spinners do you want to meet irl? Thoughts about me? Can you record yourself saying Glamouraz is really awesome and I'm really glad he chose me as SOTW and then read out this whole thread and give us a football commentary? Can you record saying "Really, very good"? Picture of the view outside your window please! Picture of your house! Something interesting about yourself? What's your deepest darkest secret? Birthday? What grade are you in? How's it with Hawkings? Ambitions? Dreams? Visions? Goals? Where do you see yourself in 2 days? 5 days? a week? a fortnight? month? Year? 2 years? 5 years? 10 years? 50 years? Hello! :)

21. Prince
    Date: Mon, Jul 26 2010 17:36:03

Hey! Hi! How's it being SOTW? great thank you! i like questions ;D Western culture or asian culture? western Ever dated? not so much as in romantic dining, but stuff like 14year old dating yeh lol :p Thoughts about Singapore? clean Will you come here? yes maybe one day if im rich enough Which spinners have you met irl? genesisnoir, penisland, ivesound, savvi, CrAsH Which spinners do you want to meet irl? loads, but id rather meet them for their personality than being a good spinner. Thoughts about me? nub. joke joke. i think youre cool and you were my first friend on upsb i think =) Can you record yourself saying Glamouraz is really awesome and I'm really glad he chose me as SOTW and then read out this whole thread and give us a football commentary? will do later ;) Can you record saying "Really, very good"? i was gonna do that anyway for teh lulz Picture of the view outside your window please! yes later Picture of your house! you can have a pic of the back of my house (: Something interesting about yourself? i learnt the word 'fuck' after calling my bionicle 'fuck' by accident, then my mum telling me its a swear word. What's your deepest darkest secret? i really dont think i have one. ill come back if i think of anything (: Birthday? 26/11 =) What grade are you in? ummm year 10, not sure what grade that is. Its 14/15year olds. How's it with Hawkings? his sis still emails my dad (; Ambitions? work in london drive in on a vespa everyday make some awesome graphic work as my job Dreams? die in space Visions? ? Goals? isnt that ambitions? o: Where do you see yourself in 2 days? buying a camcorder 5 days? filming everything i see a week? ON HOLIDAY MOTHERFFFFF! a fortnight? chillinin the sun month? sad about going back to school :( Year? well just chilling and going out in summer 2 years? same as above (; 5 years? small time work, building up my funds 10 years? full time job, no pets, cream sofas, brunette gf 50 years? retired in france Hello! :) hi! (:

22. Prince
    Date: Mon, Jul 26 2010 18:46:56

loooooool my lisp :(

23. Tetsip
    Date: Mon, Jul 26 2010 19:04:49

OH MY GOD. YOUR VOICE IS SO SEXY. im lovin the outfit.

24. That Guy
    Date: Mon, Jul 26 2010 19:26:33

HAhAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA I LAUGHED SO HARD SCOTT LISTENING TO YOU HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA That made my day though. Now I :wub: you even more :D

25. Mike
    Date: Mon, Jul 26 2010 19:47:25

Can you please say, "I'm trying to stay in character"?

26. That Guy
    Date: Mon, Jul 26 2010 19:52:02

Mike wrote: Can you please say, "I'm trying to stay in character"?
    HAHAHA LOL

27. Prince
    Date: Tue, Jul 27 2010 15:12:09

Tetsip;10587]OH MY GOD. YOUR VOICE IS SO SEXY. im lovin the outfit.[/QUOTE] :D thanks lol [QUOTE=That Guy;10596]HAhAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA I LAUGHED SO HARD SCOTT LISTENING TO YOU HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA That made my day though. Now I :wub: you even more :D[/QUOTE] :wub: [QUOTE=Mike wrote: Can you please say, "I'm trying to stay in character"?
    toy story 3? (:

28. asdfcrow
    Date: Tue, Jul 27 2010 15:22:49

Why is your voice so hot? Where are my Hands? They aren't there :( They aren't there Either. D: How am I typing without hands? What would you do for a Klondike Bar? BEARZ? CHICKENZ? WHERE IS MY EXPLANATION? WHERE IS ITTTTTT. >:( Quick! Turn around! Why Should I know? Is Egg<28 Is the Pie a Lake? What Shampoo Do you use? CARDBOARD PRINTER? Bwahaha What hand do you masturbate with? D: When Kids do The whole "hold my hand and I'll tell you about how i live in the forest and wipe my ass with this hand" thing, Do you reply with: "Wow! That's so funny! I Jack Off with this hand!" :D Dahbortleahboobs SAY IT WITH ME DA-Bore-TUHL-AH-BOOBS Boobs :3 Are you circumcised? BUT WHAT? Anal Butts. One would think you'd be bored by now. HOW MANY DICKS DO YOU HAVE? JUST ONE? D:

29. Prince
    Date: Tue, Jul 27 2010 15:38:57

Why is your voice so hot? cause my mum stuck me in an oven when i was born =D Where are my Hands? below the thing above your hands They aren't there :( they are fool They aren't there Either. D: i promise you How am I typing without hands? knowing you, penis. What would you do for a Klondike Bar? buy one BEARZ? ok CHICKENZ? yes WHERE IS MY EXPLANATION? WHERE IS ITTTTTT. >: ( about why i split up with you? Quick! Turn around! /done Why Should I know? YOU ARE NASHON Is Egg<28 im pretty sure Is the Pie a Lake? i think theres a lake called the Pie somewhere What Shampoo Do you use? herbal essences CARDBOARD PRINTER? ew Bwahaha lololol What hand do you masturbate with? im ambidextrous. at the same time. D: D: When Kids do The whole "hold my hand and I'll tell you about how i live in the forest and wipe my ass with this hand" thing, Do you reply with: "Wow! That's so funny! I Jack Off with this hand!" :D that must be an american thing Dahbortleahboobs SAY IT WITH ME okay DA-Bore-TUHL-AH-BOOBS lol Boobs :3 hehehe (: Are you circumcised? no BUT WHAT? BUTTSEX Anal Butts. correct One would think you'd be bored by now. i like dem HOW MANY DICKS DO YOU HAVE? 1 but its so big its like 5. JUST ONE? BUT ITS LIKE FIVE! D: i know (;

30. XYZaki
    Date: Tue, Jul 27 2010 16:29:17

Prince wrote: Are you circumcised? no
    WHAT THE FUCK

31. Tetsip
    Date: Tue, Jul 27 2010 16:34:32

WHA DA HELL MAN.

32. asdfcrow
    Date: Tue, Jul 27 2010 17:47:08

:]

33. Glamouraz
    Date: Wed, Jul 28 2010 14:28:47

What would you say to someone who gives up too easily? What would you say to someone who is giving up on PS? What would you say to someone who just started Ps and is already giving up because they think they tricks are too hard? What would you say to someone who's just about to die? How would you encourage someone who thinks they aren't good enough? Are you a good motivator? List some favourite songs Close your eyes, turn around, count to ten, open your eyes, what's the first thing you see? Close your eyes, count to 23, what's the first thing that comes to mind? Close your eyes, count to 7, what's the first sound you here? How long did you take to answer these questions? Fill in the blanks: _____ is wayyy _____ than _____ because it can _______ your ______ in the ________ . I like to _____ because I'm _____ and everyone thinks I ______ but really, I _______ I'm going to _______ you in the ______ if you continue to _______ so stop _____ or I'll _______ your _______. _____ is falling on my _______ and my _____ thinks it's pretty ______. When I am ______, I _______ outside my _______ so everyone can see. I like _____ because __________. I'll kill myself if ________ but I can't right now because _______ and _______ but ______ so _______. When I take a poop, I _______ at the same time so everyone ___________. My favourite colour is _____ because ________. ______ and ______ so _______ but ______ we _______ I _______ country _______ what ________ . I _____ filling in these blanks because ________ Once upon a time, I ________. Too bad something happened and _______ so now I'm ________. Oh well, ______ thinks I'm a ______ anyway so _______. Did you like filling in those? What did you think about them? How long did they take you? Are they hard? What's the time now? If you could do anything you'd like without getting into trouble, what would you do? If you could do anything that weren't bounded by any laws of any kind, what would you do? If you could get anything without worrying about how to get it, what would it be? If you could do one thing and choose your own consequence, what would you do and what would be your desired outcome? :)

34. Prince
    Date: Wed, Jul 28 2010 16:18:43

What would you say to someone who gives up too easily? look for the thing that made you wanna start What would you say to someone who is giving up on PS? same What would you say to someone who just started Ps and is already giving up because they think they tricks are too hard? come back in 2 years when youve matured. people should know that things in life are hard you gotta learn What would you say to someone who's just about to die? i love you, go spend time with your loved ones. How would you encourage someone who thinks they aren't good enough? dont know :( Are you a good motivator? no :( List some favourite songs Life Slash Dreams - Dan Black Moneybox - Eliza Doolittle Dog days - Florence & the machine Dearest - Buddy Holly Send me on my way - Rusted Root Halo - Beyonce Waving flag - k'naan Close your eyes, turn around, count to ten, open your eyes, what's the first thing you see? my jack russel (: Close your eyes, count to 23, what's the first thing that comes to mind? i cant make it out, i get the colour green and that its useful Close your eyes, count to 7, what's the first sound you here? gas oven How long did you take to answer these questions? Like 3 minutes i think :thumb: Fill in the blanks: [COLOR="darkorchid"]Chocolate[/COLOR] is wayyy [COLOR="darkorchid"]scarier[/COLOR] than [COLOR="darkorchid"]cream[/COLOR] because it can turn [COLOR="darkorchid"]your excretion[/COLOR] in the [COLOR="darkorchid"]hue spectrum[/COLOR] . I like to [COLOR="darkorchid"]eat[/COLOR] because I'm [COLOR="darkorchid"]secretly chubby[/COLOR] and everyone thinks I [COLOR="darkorchid"]am skinny[/COLOR] but really, I [COLOR="darkorchid"]think food is great[/COLOR] I'm going to [COLOR="darkorchid"]hug[/COLOR] you in the [COLOR="darkorchid"]body[/COLOR] if you continue to [COLOR="darkorchid"]ask questions[/COLOR] so stop [COLOR="darkorchid"]remaining silent[/COLOR] or I'll [COLOR="darkorchid"]stop talking to[/COLOR] your [COLOR="darkorchid"]mums son[/COLOR]. [COLOR="darkorchid"]music[/COLOR] is falling on my [COLOR="darkorchid"]ears[/COLOR] and my [COLOR="darkorchid"]mind[/COLOR] thinks it's pretty [COLOR="darkorchid"]inspiring[/COLOR]. When I am [COLOR="darkorchid"]old[/COLOR], I [COLOR="darkorchid"]look[/COLOR] outside my [COLOR="darkorchid"]window[/COLOR] so everyone can see. I like [COLOR="darkorchid"]cats[/COLOR] because [COLOR="darkorchid"]they are fluffy[/COLOR]. I'll kill myself if [COLOR="darkorchid"]im in serious pain and have a terminal disease[/COLOR] but I can't right now because [COLOR="darkorchid"]i dont[/COLOR] and [COLOR="darkorchid"]i dont[/COLOR] but [COLOR="darkorchid"]i dont[/COLOR] so [COLOR="darkorchid"]im not going to (:.[/COLOR] When I take a poop, I [COLOR="darkorchid"]post a facebook status[/COLOR] at the same time so everyone [COLOR="darkorchid"]knows how its going[/COLOR]. My favourite colour is [COLOR="darkorchid"]purple[/COLOR] because it is powerful. [COLOR="darkorchid"]ladybirds[/COLOR] and [COLOR="darkorchid"]ants are[/COLOR] so [COLOR="darkorchid"]weird[/COLOR] but [COLOR="darkorchid"]i like them and[/COLOR] we [COLOR="darkorchid"]burned them when[/COLOR] I [COLOR="darkorchid"]was in another[/COLOR] country [COLOR="darkorchid"]and the police were like[/COLOR] what [COLOR="darkorchid"]the fuck in arabic[/COLOR] . I [COLOR="darkorchid"]enjoy[/COLOR] filling in these blanks because [COLOR="darkorchid"]i can write whatever i want (:[/COLOR] Once upon a time, I [COLOR="darkorchid"]read a book[/COLOR]. Too bad something happened and [COLOR="darkorchid"]i cried[/COLOR] so now I'm [COLOR="darkorchid"]burning it[/COLOR]. Oh well, [COLOR="darkorchid"]my mum[/COLOR] thinks I'm a [COLOR="darkorchid"]pyromaniac[/COLOR] anyway so [COLOR="darkorchid"]it doesnt matter[/COLOR]. Did you like filling in those? i did :D What did you think about them? clever How long did they take you? five minutes Are they hard? some were ;D What's the time now? 17:19 If you could do anything you'd like without getting into trouble, what would you do? climb into a space rocket and travel to space If you could do anything that weren't bounded by any laws of any kind, what would you do? fly If you could get anything without worrying about how to get it, what would it be? answers If you could do one thing and choose your own consequence, what would you do and what would be your desired outcome? i would die in space. i would go up and jump out of the rocket. id have water and food in my helmet. i could stay there till i ran out oxygen. i would run out of and die when im sleeping. :) :)

35. Nachoaddict
    Date: Wed, Jul 28 2010 19:17:34

Most embarassing life experience? Why you started PS? What you think of PrinceXD How do I make a time machine? Toothbrush Pics of hottest girl you know ploxors

36. Prince
    Date: Wed, Jul 28 2010 19:23:54

Most embarassing life experience? cant think D: will post lat3r Why you started PS? Thought it would be cool, and i had alot of spare time What you think of PrinceXD i think; whytf did he change his name when he knows theres someone else with a very similar name. i think its stupid lol :D How do I make a time machine? clock + spanner + smart man/glamouraz ;D Toothbrush mine is red Pics of hottest girl you know ploxors i know in real life? or who i think is hottest that i know of?

37. Colin
    Date: Wed, Jul 28 2010 19:59:34

What kind of wimmenz do u lyke? Do you like the food your parent(s) make? What kind of food is it? What's your opinion on China? Baguettes? What brand is your toothbrush? Is your toilet the small circular one, or the long one? Picsof your toilet?

38. jaychou
    Date: Wed, Jul 28 2010 21:13:38

How british are you? (ex. do you drink tea with your pinky out and such)? Is one of your favorite passtimes trolling? Why does 4chan suck so much? Starcraft II? When did you first start using computers? Computers > consoles am i right? Lady Gaga; man or woman? Will the consequences ever be the same? Why you so cool? How often do you freeload? What's your favorite school subject, and what do you plan on doing with it?

39. Pen Island
    Date: Wed, Jul 28 2010 22:37:56

Scott do you have a girlfriend

40. Glamouraz
    Date: Thu, Jul 29 2010 06:11:15

More blanks! __________ but ________ is _________ too ___________ women ___________ men ________ me _________ I ___________ . When ____ black ______ camera ______ paper _____ toilet ______ so ____ sunny ______ beachball ____ school _______ chocolates. Would ______ blue ______ and ______ ? I _____ would ______ like _____ to ______ go ______ to ______ Singapore ______ and ____ try _______ out _____ the _____ food ______ there. Who _____ what ______ when ______ where _____ how ________ why _______. One day, _______ bread ______ butter _____ peanut ______ jelly ______ sandwiches ______ are _____ yummy. When I go to ______, I'm going to ______ but before that, ______ must happen so ________ oh well! Ever heard of ris low? BOOMZ I like the number ______ because _______ reminds me of _____ whenever ________ so everytime ________, I think of this number. mudkiepz? Seaking or mudkip? RAWR!!! I'm a __________ and my mom ___________ but _________________ and dad wanted to ___________ so _______ and they did ______ and then they had me! How did you start PS? How did you find UPSB? Have you met perfect PS? Taste in women? What do you look for in a girl? A guy? A dad? A mom? A friend in school? A friend online? Aw... smart person/Glamouraz, thanks! How many crushes have you had? (-(-(-(-.-)-)-)-)-) I'm not alone! :) (:

41. Prince
    Date: Thu, Jul 29 2010 08:59:23

What kind of wimmenz do u lyke? non retarded ones. personality >looks but looks is important Do you like the food your parent(s) make? sometimes What kind of food is it? my dad makes chinese, like those 5 course ones What's your opinion on China? small people? Baguettes? yes pls <3 What brand is your toothbrush? why are there alot of toothbrush questions? Is your toilet the small circular one, or the long one? toilet shaped? =( Picsof your toilet? later, for you. How british are you? (ex. do you drink tea with your pinky out and such)? no Is one of your favorite passtimes trolling? no Why does 4chan suck so much? never really been there Starcraft II? no =) When did you first start using computers? age 7 or smth Computers > consoles am i right? yes! Lady Gaga; man or woman? i hope shes a woman. Will the consequences ever be the same? possibly Why you so cool? =D How often do you freeload? ;) jaychou What's your favorite school subject, and what do you plan on doing with it? Graphics and not sure Scott do you have a girlfriend nonononono =) More blanks! [COLOR="darkorchid"]i like cheese[/COLOR] but [COLOR="darkorchid"]it[/COLOR] is [COLOR="darkorchid"]rather[/COLOR] too [COLOR="darkorchid"]cold to get[/COLOR] women , but men [COLOR="darkorchid"]love it like[/COLOR] me [COLOR="darkorchid"]and they try and steal it but [/COLOR] I [COLOR="darkorchid"]say no homo[/COLOR] . When [COLOR="darkorchid"]all[/COLOR] black [COLOR="darkorchid"]football[/COLOR] camera [COLOR="darkorchid"]eat[/COLOR] paper [COLOR="darkorchid"]from the[/COLOR] toilet [COLOR="darkorchid"]because it is[/COLOR] so [COLOR="darkorchid"]hot and[/COLOR] sunny [COLOR="darkorchid"]people play[/COLOR] beachball [COLOR="darkorchid"]at[/COLOR] school [COLOR="darkorchid"]whilst eating[/COLOR] chocolates. Would [COLOR="darkorchid"]the colour[/COLOR] blue [COLOR="darkorchid"]go with green[/COLOR] and [COLOR="darkorchid"]charcoal grey[/COLOR] ? I would like to go to Singapore and try out the food there. Who [COLOR="darkorchid"]is that man and[/COLOR] what [COLOR="darkorchid"]is he doing[/COLOR] when [COLOR="darkorchid"]his trousers are by his ankles[/COLOR] where [COLOR="darkorchid"]i dont want to say[/COLOR] how [COLOR="darkorchid"]he is moving his hand like that and[/COLOR] why [COLOR="darkorchid"]is he doing it in public =(.[/COLOR] One day, [COLOR="darkorchid"]mummy[/COLOR] bread [COLOR="darkorchid"]and daddy[/COLOR] butter [COLOR="darkorchid"]ate baby[/COLOR] peanut [COLOR="darkorchid"]and then[/COLOR] jelly [COLOR="darkorchid"]but[/COLOR] sandwiches [COLOR="darkorchid"]came round and joined in and said 'foodz[/COLOR] are [COLOR="darkorchid"]very[/COLOR] yummy. When I go to [COLOR="darkorchid"]kitchen[/COLOR], I'm going to [COLOR="darkorchid"]make breakfast[/COLOR] but before that, [COLOR="darkorchid"]ill ask my mum too and that[/COLOR] must happen so [COLOR="darkorchid"]i dont die,[/COLOR] oh well! Ever heard of ris low? no =( BOOMZ XXX I like the number [COLOR="darkorchid"]2611[/COLOR] because [COLOR="darkorchid"]it[/COLOR] reminds me of [COLOR="darkorchid"]my birthday[/COLOR] whenever [COLOR="darkorchid"]i see it[/COLOR] so everytime [COLOR="darkorchid"]its my birthday[/COLOR], I think of this number. mudkiepz? sure Seaking or mudkip? fuck yeah mudkip! RAWR!!! I'm a [COLOR="darkorchid"]dinosaur[/COLOR] and my mom [COLOR="darkorchid"]said im too old[/COLOR] but [COLOR="darkorchid"]i said nuuuu[/COLOR] and dad wanted to [COLOR="darkorchid"]get me help[/COLOR] so [COLOR="darkorchid"]i went to a psychatrist[/COLOR] and they did [COLOR="darkorchid"]help me and i was like i taste good[/COLOR] and then they had me! How did you start PS? youtube, eso ;D How did you find UPSB? eso =) Have you met perfect PS? not yet! =) Taste in women? pretty, smart. brunette>blonde What do you look for in a girl? pretty, sense of humour A guy? ? A dad? there is no choice A mom? there is no choice A friend in school? trustworthy, kind, funny A friend online? funny, interesting Aw... smart person/Glamouraz, thanks! =))))))) How many crushes have you had? a few ;) (-(-(-(-.-)-)-)-)-) I'm not alone! you are not .':.':\'.:.'/:'.:'. :) :D (: C:

42. XYZaki
    Date: Thu, Jul 29 2010 18:44:38

Why do you use smileys like a pretentious asian girl?

43. Prince
    Date: Thu, Jul 29 2010 19:24:39

Why do you use smileys like a pretentious asian girl? you mean like this? =))))))) because i was answering questions and i had normal emotes and the board max was 12 so then i decided id do =) so it isnt an emote, and several brackets make it happier/multiple chins =))))))))))

44. XYZaki
    Date: Thu, Jul 29 2010 20:29:20

No I mean this (: I like crayons (:

45. Prince
    Date: Thu, Jul 29 2010 21:03:37

No I mean this (: ohhhhh (: again its so i dont make emoticons. i know i can disable smilies but i like a few also (: seems happier than :) to me I like crayons (: wax

46. Glamouraz
    Date: Fri, Jul 30 2010 17:43:30

How did you pick the next SOTW? Criteria? Fulfilments? Hi!

47. Surge
    Date: Sat, Jul 31 2010 04:59:28

What is the first thing that pops into your head when you hear the following phrase? "Thy rod and thy shaft, they comfort me."

48. Prince
    Date: Sat, Jul 31 2010 11:36:31

How did you pick the next SOTW? Criteria? Fulfilments? Friendly, well known :) Hi! how are you today? :D What is the first thing that pops into your head when you hear the following phrase? "Thy rod and thy shaft, they comfort me." Gullivers Travels

49. SPRiNGFiELD
    Date: Sat, Jul 31 2010 15:02:42

oh god nation... ur questions are just .. what the fuck

50. Ice Cobra
    Date: Sat, Jul 31 2010 15:49:34

china or japan?! :o have you ever been to stonehenge? how did it get there?!

51. Pen Island
    Date: Sat, Jul 31 2010 17:45:27

what are you into other than pen spinning?

52. Prince
    Date: Sun, Aug 1 2010 21:08:36

oh god nation... ur questions are just .. what the fuck loooooool :D china or japan?! :o hmmm japan =) have you ever been to stonehenge? nope o: how did it get there?! army men what are you into other than pen spinning? hmmm... art =)

53. Tetsip
    Date: Sun, Aug 1 2010 21:45:49

can you still answer questions even though you arent SOTW?