UPSB v4

Off-topic / How to get a girlfriend

1. hayaku
    Date: Thu, Feb 16 2012 07:03:24

i know its sounds kinda stupid but i just wanna know how you all get girlfriends bla bla bla. for me , i chat with the 'girl' on facebook *not my 'GIRL' yet . i want to find her at school but feel kinda shy . anyone tell me what should i do O_O ? continue to chat with her on facebook or just find her and talk ??

2. wotu1
    Date: Thu, Feb 16 2012 07:11:37

Find her and be like, "Ey yo, bitch, suck my dick." Then if she sucks, youre dating. If she doesnt, then you just got rejected.

3. Alvaris
    Date: Thu, Feb 16 2012 07:17:08

http://forum.upsb.info/showthread.php?t=9249 http://forum.upsb.info/showthread.php?t=9520

4. Scott Shaputis
    Date: Thu, Feb 16 2012 07:20:17

be an asshole to get her attention, then become the great guy you are once you have her in your grasp.

5. Escorpio123
    Date: Thu, Feb 16 2012 07:21:09

Invite her to the theaters as friends, that's a good way to start talking to her and get to know each other, you might like her by the looks, but you also need to like her as personality. So, it is better if you get to know each other a little, so you are sure that you really want her. To be shy is a problem, but not too big, some girls like shy guys but the majority don't lol. Just start talking to her of stuff that are not even important and listen to every word of response she says for 2 things. 1- So, she can see that you are paying attention to her while she is talking, NOT IGNORING OF COURSE <_<, or being distracted. :facepalm: 2- So, you can notice how she expresses herself during conversation with you. :hmm: Eventually, with time, you will know if you really know if the feeling u have for her is true PLUS you will know if she feels the same way as you do, that's my answer for now, I come back later to see more opinions and discuss ;).

6. Escorpio123
    Date: Thu, Feb 16 2012 07:22:01

Invite her to the theaters as friends, that's a good way to start talking to her and get to know each other, you might like her by the looks, but you also need to like her as personality. So, it is better if you get to know each other a little, so you are sure that you really want her. To be shy is a problem, but not too big, some girls like shy guys but the majority don't lol. Just start talking to her of stuff that are not even important and listen to every word of response she says for 2 things. 1- So, she can see that you are paying attention to her while she is talking, NOT IGNORING OF COURSE <_<, or being distracted. :facepalm: 2- So, you can notice how she expresses herself during conversation with you. :hmm: Eventually, with time, you will know if you really know if the feeling u have for her is true PLUS you will know if she feels the same way as you do, that's my answer for now, I come back later to see more opinions and discuss ;).

7. hayaku
    Date: Thu, Feb 16 2012 08:16:52

wotu1 wrote: Find her and be like, "Ey yo, bitch, suck my dick." Then if she sucks, youre dating. If she doesnt, then you just got rejected.
    wtf ? i just talked to her on facebook but she didn't reply , ignoring me i guess ? what should i do O___O

8. WiceBubblez
    Date: Thu, Feb 16 2012 08:27:07

last time i checked it wasnt possible =.=" ........ Yeah, i have the same problem... but worse, i wont even talk to her on facebook #foreveralone

9. Vortechs
    Date: Thu, Feb 16 2012 08:30:15

@hayaku I think that Girlfriend/Boyfriend relationships in high school are kinda silly. I have had 2 girlfriends in the past and each time it has left me more empty and more lost. Getting a girlfriend does not fix your problems... Its fine to have a light relationship that cute and all, but I think that having a serious relationship is kinda pointless... Serious relationships are full of insecurity and doubt... imo... When I had a girlfriend I kept thinking she was ignoring me and I just kept tearing myself down because of it. I was hating myself because I would blame everything on myself. Now I have a light relationship that I actually enjoy. I love her and she loves me but I know that having it turn into a boyfriend/girlfriend relationship would change everything and make me insecure. I am content with myself and my relationship.. A relationship should be fun, cute, and happy .. not something you have to worry about having her like you more and trying hard to make her like you. This is what I think. Remember , the most important thing is to be happy with yourself and relationship, and having her be happy with you. or else what is a relationship for??? hope this helps :)

10. Pen Ninja
    Date: Thu, Feb 16 2012 08:30:22

You need to make sure ur twisted sonics are made up of full charges, really focus on getting a nice round twisted sonic and it'll look better. You should also work on your twisted sonic bust > thumb around, there's a big delay between the 2 and it's noticeable you spam the same thing a few times over, looks like just to link between more difficult tricks... Work on your variety a whole lot more. There's plenty of trick families to choose from, mix it up a bit [B] MOST IMPORTANTLY![/B] dont ask a pen spinning forum for dating advice

11. fang
    Date: Thu, Feb 16 2012 09:55:33

Be yourselve, and talk to her!~

12. jaychou
    Date: Thu, Feb 16 2012 10:06:02

step 1 - look at right hand (left if you're weird) actually there is no step 2, you've already gotten your girlfriend

13. Krypton
    Date: Thu, Feb 16 2012 10:53:47

I have some theories that I have yet to test out. Will return when I have some conclusions. Anyways, here's one of them: to feel more confident around her, just pick a flaw that she has, doesn't matter on how small/big it is, as long as you find it unsettling (crooked teeth, way of speech, her friends... *all these are real examples that I experienced btw). This way you'll know that she's not perfect and all, but also human. Then you'll feel more confident and less likely to appear clingy because her flaws are disturbing. After you get her, who cares lol, you get to be all :3 with her. This theory sounds extremely promising and make more sense the more I think of it. EDIT: I think sangara once mentioned a similar tactic called 'the neg' but rest assured, I came up with this myself. If this works I'd be honoured to have it called 'le Krypt'.

14. Clyde
    Date: Thu, Feb 16 2012 11:11:56

1. don't be a pussy, don't be a puppy also 2. just go talk to her 3. don't give her all your time, like make her know you're busy by not replying to her immediately

15. Anemia
    Date: Thu, Feb 16 2012 12:25:33

There is already 20 pages of this .. http://forum.upsb.info/showthread.php?t=9249&page=19

16. MickChickenn
    Date: Thu, Feb 16 2012 14:59:07

Pen Ninja wrote: [B] MOST IMPORTANTLY![/B] dont ask a pen spinning forum for dating advice
    This.

17. DArKT
    Date: Thu, Feb 16 2012 15:20:19

Penjas post made my day. thanks Penja,now i get blow jobs at every street i go.

18. Chobi
    Date: Thu, Feb 16 2012 15:33:50

I met mine in camp, we just clicked and got along well, I asked her out after camp then boom. Well I guess I got lucky? lol

19. Vassenato
    Date: Thu, Feb 16 2012 16:17:48

Pen Ninja wrote: You need to make sure ur twisted sonics are made up of full charges, really focus on getting a nice round twisted sonic and it'll look better. You should also work on your twisted sonic bust > thumb around, there's a big delay between the 2 and it's noticeable you spam the same thing a few times over, looks like just to link between more difficult tricks... Work on your variety a whole lot more. There's plenty of trick families to choose from, mix it up a bit [B] MOST IMPORTANTLY![/B] dont ask a pen spinning forum for dating advice
    this thread is "How to get a girlfriend" not "How to get a dumb ugly bitch"

20. funnky
    Date: Thu, Feb 16 2012 17:11:02

wotu1 wrote: Find her and be like, "Ey yo, bitch, suck my dick." Then if she sucks, youre dating. If she doesnt, then you just got rejected.
    hahahahaha! that or u can be like. hey.....my dick is dry. what are u gona do about it.

21. SJ
    Date: Thu, Feb 16 2012 17:50:53

step 1. use SEARCH BOX step 2. read them step 3. realize asking for advice on upsb is a dumb idea step 4. foreveralone

22. juggalo666666
    Date: Thu, Feb 16 2012 17:53:40

Pretend to trip a girl. Then she say's "Ow my lip" Then you say "Want me to kiss it better?" *Kiss her True Story.

23. Krypton
    Date: Fri, Feb 17 2012 06:55:37

juggalo666666 wrote: Pretend to trip a girl. Then she say's "Ow my lip" Then you say "Want me to kiss it better?" *Kiss her True Story.
    No freaking way that actually happened.

24. SJ
    Date: Fri, Feb 17 2012 09:36:13

Krypton wrote: No freaking way that actually happened.

25. Eazy
    Date: Thu, Feb 23 2012 08:14:38

Dating advice on UPSB? :trollface: ftw~~ *edit* anyway, hope u don't mind i hijack this thread =P How do u talk to a girl you're awkward with? =/:help:

26. Vassenato
    Date: Thu, Feb 23 2012 08:56:28

Eazy wrote: How do u talk to a girl you're awkward with? =/:help:
    stop being a fucking bitch

27. Cloud
    Date: Thu, Feb 23 2012 09:36:04

If you're on a pen spinning forum asking for dating advice... Foreveralone. True Story.

28. ~blast~
    Date: Thu, Feb 23 2012 12:09:10

Being a pen spinner ................. u know ,foreveralone

29. Krypton
    Date: Thu, Feb 23 2012 12:14:15

Eazy;178348]Dating advice on UPSB? :trollface: ftw~~ *edit* anyway, hope u don't mind i hijack this thread =P How do u talk to a girl you're awkward with? =/:help:[/QUOTE] [QUOTE=Krypton wrote: I have some theories that I have yet to test out. Will return when I have some conclusions. Anyways, here's one of them: to feel more confident around her, just pick a flaw that she has, doesn't matter on how small/big it is, as long as you find it unsettling (crooked teeth, way of speech, her friends... *all these are real examples that I experienced btw). This way you'll know that she's not perfect and all, but also human. Then you'll feel more confident and less likely to appear clingy because her flaws are disturbing. After you get her, who cares lol, you get to be all :3 with her. This theory sounds extremely promising and make more sense the more I think of it. EDIT: I think sangara once mentioned a similar tactic called 'the neg' but rest assured, I came up with this myself. If this works I'd be honoured to have it called 'le Krypt'.
    Ya.

30. Scott Shaputis
    Date: Thu, Feb 23 2012 21:53:15

just beat them chris brown style bitches love tht shit

31. Wind
    Date: Fri, Feb 24 2012 04:21:01

Man the fuck up. Tell her that you like her.

32. nicco15
    Date: Fri, Feb 24 2012 04:43:44

just do a nice and fun bowling date no bumpers and if you can try to sort of throw the game soo she can win... unless she can kick your ass in bolwing then see what happes

33. RaM
    Date: Sun, Feb 26 2012 15:59:25

have the COURAGE! dont be a pussy/

34. ycherrs
    Date: Tue, May 15 2012 19:03:02

First thing you really, really need to do is to get the girl to notice you. You wouldn't want to wait for an Italian temptress to teach you same as the movie school for seduction. Read tips online and work for yourself.