UPSB v4

Member Introductions / Hello world!

1. MugenModus
    Date: Wed, Feb 15 2012 05:08:16

Hello, everyone. This is MugenModus. I'm a Filipino high school student in the United States who's pretty interested in Japanese culture, so that pretty much covers my obvious interests: anime, manga, pen spinning. I suppose that I procrastinated in getting really into pen spinning, but I've made my decision to get committed once again and join UPSB after knowing about it for so long. I've been pen spinning since 8th grade, I think, so that would be about four to five years ago. I remember that I even got a few of my classmates interested too. I've always been interested in it ever since I looked up "pen spinning" on YouTube and ended up watching so many compilation videos. So, I decided to try it for fun and got addicted. Over the course of four to five years, pen spinning has pretty much defined my reputation at school, assuming I had one in the first place. I'm not even that good at it yet; individual tricks are decent, but combos are still unknown and confusing. Overall, definitely lots of room for improvement. Currently, I've convinced several friends to start pen spinning and I plan on introducing it to my school's Japan Club. Gonna be fun~

2. Ventus
    Date: Wed, Feb 15 2012 05:16:03

:welcome: to UPSB.

3. ReAct
    Date: Thu, Feb 16 2012 04:21:04

Welcome~

4. Rozzi
    Date: Thu, Feb 16 2012 04:31:38

Welcome~ im pretty new too.

5. Eternity
    Date: Thu, Feb 16 2012 10:01:59

I'm not exactly new but I'm hardly experienced here~ Anyway, welcome to the board. :D

6. Chobi
    Date: Thu, Feb 16 2012 12:05:54

Welcome! :) I'm Filipino as well. (Don't mind the flag) You might wanna check out PPSC http://ppsc.darkbb.com/forum if you're interested in meeting other pinoys as well.

7. chris
    Date: Thu, Feb 16 2012 13:06:06

はじめまして! わたしは クリスーです! Welcome to PSing :)

8. candy183
    Date: Fri, Feb 17 2012 03:19:01

Welcome here, if you need any help feel free to PM me.