UPSB v4

Reports / Reported Post by Raos

1. Raos
    Date: Mon, Feb 13 2012 03:37:37

Raos has reported a post. Reason:

invasion of privacy
    Post: Hot/Beautiful/Pretty/Cute Girls! Forum: Off-topic Assigned Moderators: N/A Posted by: SuiXidaL Original Content:
    Raos wrote: delete this post pl0x

2. strat1227
    Date: Mon, Feb 13 2012 04:00:33

Clearly needs to be removed, this isn't 4chan or whatever, can't act like an asshole towards other members just for the hell of it I say posts removed + 1 month ban. Sui has been nothing but trouble for over a year now.

3. strat1227
    Date: Mon, Feb 13 2012 04:03:24

Temporarily banning him until we come to a consensus about this issue.

4. Hippo2626
    Date: Mon, Feb 13 2012 04:37:12

I agree. This really crossed a line here.+1 ban

I have recently posted a picture of a friend and suixidal showed it to her and she got mad, her parents found out. I took down the photo, he made it worse by posting me commenting on her picture on facebook. He got me, and my friend in trouble with our respective parents. I told himn to stop and take it down, the he uploaded a 2nd picture of him showing my friend the post and telling bad things about me. I quickly edited my post as I am aware of my mistake. I am asking for the minimum of the 2 posts to be deleted and a ban. It is a violation of privacy and should be acted upon. To this very moment he is still reluctant to apologize or remove those photos. It is not funny and there's evidence of himself saying hes trolling me in the 2nd picture he uploaded. I repeat this is an offensive act of violation of privacy over the internet and also a form of cyberbullying, if its in a real court sense, a penalty will be made. Please consider this letter as a notice of SuiXidals actions towards other members, as this is not the first time he offends me and other people Thank you and please consider my request.
    This is the PM sent to most of the mods my raos, I think he missed out some mods so I'll just leave it here for everyone to be in the loop