UPSB v4

Regular Pen Discussion / HELP! NEED NEW PEN! BUT WHICH ONE?

1. WiceBubblez
    Date: Sun, Feb 12 2012 02:36:26

Hey Everyone! i was wondering what mod i should get if my previous pen was: http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Japanese-Pen-Spinning-Intermediate-Blue-Ball-Pen-Stunts-/270658521018?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item3f048147ba the pen that was used had only one ring on each side so it was lighter than the triple rings. I was planning to buy the RSVP MX2 but i dunno if it would be too heavy, should i get it or should there be another pen i should get? And if so preferably Writable. Thank you :)

2. Wee Xin
    Date: Sun, Feb 12 2012 03:09:24

the ones in the link u gave, is actually kinda more heavier than any other regular entry-level mods such as comssa's etc. u shud probably get a metallic comssa or a mx^2 u stated, theyre both pretty good, get both and experiment with them if u have the money and move on after that depending on which style ur going for

3. Krypton
    Date: Sun, Feb 12 2012 03:15:16

If I were you I would not buy something off ebay where you can get much better quality pens from trustworthy spinners who actually know what they're selling. Just search around the trade threads and you'll find what you're looking for ;) Just saw the link. Whatever it is, don't buy Zhigao, please D:

4. SuiXidaL
    Date: Sun, Feb 12 2012 03:18:25

Buy some mods off Froggy, hes in sydney.

5. WiceBubblez
    Date: Sun, Feb 12 2012 03:26:33

THANK YOU ALL!!!!