UPSB v4

Spammer's Bin / Party requirements/tips

1. TheAafg
    Date: Sat, Feb 11 2012 02:47:51

So me and a bunch of my friends are throwing a party. I need some advice/tips/tricks or whatever. I am aware that I am making this thread on upsb, I really have no other option (lulz upsb helping people with social stuff) Anyways ... here is what we have for now : Before the march/spring break, we have a half day which is obviously full of shit so everyone can skip that day, everyone usually does. Alcohol (not arranged, fuuuu) Weed (arranged) Place (semi-arranged) We have around 10-15 people in for sure, we were thinking of making people pay some money like $5 so we wouldn't have to pay for everything. Any help will be appreciated, ty niggas. where the fuck is cXi when you need her? :(

2. Froggy
    Date: Sat, Feb 11 2012 03:04:53

Cake, clowns, balloons and presents. Frog~

3. TheAafg
    Date: Sat, Feb 11 2012 03:08:04

Froggy wrote: Cake, clowns, balloons and presents. Frog~
    nigga you gay. High school party -._____-.

4. SuiXidaL
    Date: Sat, Feb 11 2012 04:15:16

womens more weed condoms

5. Mats
    Date: Sat, Feb 11 2012 04:25:35

Enough alcohol is definitely very important. I usually find that asking people to bring some alcohol along themselves while providing some myself works best. Only works if your friends can actually purchase alcohol with ease though. Next, I would say get some good music. Some lively stuff and a good mixture (e.g. not just ALL pop or ALL dance) Sometimes, playing a drinking game fairly early on in the party can be good. Gets everyone on a level pretty quick.

6. Vassenato
    Date: Sat, Feb 11 2012 09:56:35

[B]don't attract police attention[/B] [B]know how to handle a police encounter[/B] [B]don't let the cops in under any circumstances not even to "talk"[/B] don't get too too drunk/high/whatever someone drinks too much (i.e alcohol poisoning) or gets seriously injured make sure they get to the fucking hospital. don't get anyone pregnant. make sure you got some killer ass tunes. put away shit you don't want stolen,lost,broke or whatever. have fun. be safe. oh yeah and most important... [COLOR="red"][B]DON'T FUCKING ATTRACT POLICE ATTENTION [/B][/COLOR]

7. SuiXidaL
    Date: Sat, Feb 11 2012 10:28:14

Vassenato wrote: [B]don't attract police attention[/B] [B]know how to handle a police encounter[/B] [B]don't let the cops in under any circumstances not even to "talk"[/B] don't get too too drunk/high/whatever someone drinks too much (i.e alcohol poisoning) or gets seriously injured make sure they get to the fucking hospital. don't get anyone pregnant. make sure you got some killer ass tunes. put away shit you don't want stolen,lost,broke or whatever. have fun. be safe. oh yeah and most important... [COLOR="red"][B]DON'T FUCKING ATTRACT POLICE ATTENTION [/B][/COLOR]
    Partying with Vassento 101

8. Vassenato
    Date: Sat, Feb 11 2012 10:36:56

SuiXidaL wrote: Partying with Vassento 101
    I'm not that much of a party person anyway.

9. AoD1
    Date: Sat, Feb 11 2012 10:48:44

dude cups and tables for beerpong and strippers. hookah is always nice and lots of rum

10. shoeman6
    Date: Sat, Feb 11 2012 11:31:58

Male strippers.

11. XYZaki
    Date: Sat, Feb 11 2012 23:02:26

>mfw affluent brown teenagers try to rebel by doing stupid shit

12. Zkhan
    Date: Sat, Feb 11 2012 23:14:55

XYZaki wrote: teenagers in general try to rebel by doing stupid shit
    dats err day

13. Tetsip
    Date: Sat, Feb 11 2012 23:23:07

Childish Gambino

14. XYZaki
    Date: Sat, Feb 11 2012 23:46:14

Zkhan wrote: dats err day
    Yeah but its different when Desis do it. They think they're cool yaar.

15. Zkhan
    Date: Sun, Feb 12 2012 00:05:12

XYZaki wrote: Yeah but its different when Desis do it. They think they're cool yaar.
    Very true brah.

16. TheAafg
    Date: Sun, Feb 12 2012 00:32:35

XYZaki wrote: Yeah but its different when Desis do it. They think they're cool yaar.
    its not my party, I am just a part of it. My friends have asked me to organize some of the stuff. Nigger.

17. sangara
    Date: Sun, Feb 12 2012 00:35:04

BYOB

18. TheAafg
    Date: Sun, Feb 12 2012 01:37:50

sangara wrote: BYOB
    The thing is that if people pay us money and we get the required things, we will make some money where as if it is a byob or byof party we won't make any money at all. You get what I mean? My friends (except one or two) haven't thought about making money through the party at all lol but I have. ^ that's the only reason why I have interest in this party.

19. Tetsip
    Date: Sun, Feb 12 2012 01:41:24

You need cameras. SHIT HAS TO BE ON FBOOK TO BE OFFICIAL.

20. SJ
    Date: Sun, Feb 12 2012 02:26:12

TheAafg wrote: The thing is that if people pay us money and we get the required things, we will make some money where as if it is a byob or byof party we won't make any money at all. You get what I mean? My friends (except one or two) haven't thought about making money through the party at all lol but I have. ^ that's the only reason why I have interest in this party.
    lol dude. you cant really make money off of hosting parties unless you do it really often and with a lot of guests. just do it for fun. people often times dont even end up paying anyway. so you might end up losing money. so just let em know to pay up or byob on fb or somethin.

21. Vassenato
    Date: Sun, Feb 12 2012 02:34:18

fuck the beer and the weed. get a lot of psychedelics and have everyone eat them together and have a mass epiphany.

22. Krypton
    Date: Sun, Feb 12 2012 03:38:26

Have lots of Mountain Dew ;__; And maybe everyone can slouch around and watch Chinese drama when they're wasted enough.

23. Frip
    Date: Sun, Feb 12 2012 18:59:17

red cups and ping pong balls also: kegs.

24. sangara
    Date: Sun, Feb 12 2012 19:01:33

Wait you're trying to make money off this? You're retarded.

25. TheAafg
    Date: Sun, Feb 12 2012 20:54:28

sangara wrote: Wait you're trying to make money off this? You're retarded.
    the weed nigga. The party will mostly be based around weed. Trying to make money off weed. I should be able to make $15-25 easily.

26. Tetsip
    Date: Sun, Feb 12 2012 21:09:45

im an innocent little kid who is against drugs and alcohol. Please provide me with soda and water :(

27. sangara
    Date: Sun, Feb 12 2012 22:11:11

If you're trying to make money off weed then start selling it. A high school party should be a good time, not a business venture.

28. nateiskewl
    Date: Sun, Feb 12 2012 22:18:33

TheAafg wrote: So me and a bunch of my friends are throwing a party. I need some advice/tips/tricks or whatever. I am aware that I am making this thread on upsb, I really have no other option (lulz upsb helping people with social stuff) Anyways ... here is what we have for now : Before the march/spring break, we have a half day which is obviously full of shit so everyone can skip that day, everyone usually does. Alcohol (not arranged, fuuuu) Weed (arranged) Place (semi-arranged) We have around 10-15 people in for sure, we were thinking of making people pay some money like $5 so we wouldn't have to pay for everything. Any help will be appreciated, ty niggas. where the fuck is cXi when you need her? :(
    [B]DIE[/B]

29. TheAafg
    Date: Sun, Feb 12 2012 23:24:16

sangara;175604]If you're trying to make money off weed then start selling it. A high school party should be a good time, not a business venture.[/QUOTE] most of the people attending usually free-load off us anyways, I don't feel anything bad about 'scamming' them. The main intention is to have fun but if you can make a few bucks while having fun, why the **** not? [QUOTE=nateiskewl wrote: [B]DIE[/B]
    u frst.

30. Kirby
    Date: Fri, Feb 17 2012 20:44:53

Alcohol, bitches, weed (if its your thing) Short and Simple list

31. Sc00t
    Date: Fri, Feb 17 2012 22:14:14

Cupcakes.