UPSB v4

Member Introductions / Whhaaazzzzaaaapppp!

1. Frostbyte
    Date: Sat, Feb 4 2012 05:26:50

Hey guys! I'm brand new here, just came from the 8 bit music community :) You can look up my nerdy music if you want! I saw a few pen spinning videos, and I was really impressed. Due to my nature, I want to learn how to do it :) And of course, from my love of modding Gameboys, I also want to mod pens hehe. I've already made two mods all by myself ;D So, hi there!

2. Bleevlee
    Date: Sat, Feb 4 2012 06:19:03

Hi. Welcome, and stuff, I guess. I'm just going to ramble about how you're going to enjoy our community, how I'm a noob and shouldn't be greeting you this way, and how you'll enjoy our community. Also, you should learn the fundamentals, which you doubtless already know about, probably. And then their reverses. Especially charge reverse.

3. funnky
    Date: Sat, Feb 4 2012 06:22:26

whats up dawg!!!

4. Frostbyte
    Date: Sat, Feb 4 2012 06:55:06

5. Reason
    Date: Sat, Feb 4 2012 13:00:58

welcome to the universal penis sucking board! i mean that strictly in the most respectable way. i love pen spinning and 8 bit music. i have been using a program called famitracker (which i somewhat like and somewhat am annoyed with) to make 8 bit music. what kind of program do you use @Frostbyte ? (oh and i just got the name... lol)

6. Bleevlee
    Date: Sat, Feb 4 2012 15:39:39

Oh yeah, by the way, the sky is up. It was definitely worth going out of my way to make this post. [B]DEFINITELY.[/B]

7. MODSTER
    Date: Sat, Feb 4 2012 17:09:24

welcome to UPSB learn lots, have fun. :)

8. fang
    Date: Sat, Feb 4 2012 17:22:12

Bleevlee wrote: Hi. Welcome, and stuff, I guess. I'm just going to ramble about how you're going to enjoy our community, how I'm a noob and shouldn't be greeting you this way, and how you'll enjoy our community. Also, you should learn the fundamentals, which you doubtless already know about, probably. And then their reverses. Especially charge reverse.
    Why so negative Blee? you are a part of this community so you are allowed to give him a warm welcome!!~

9. Chobi
    Date: Sat, Feb 4 2012 17:28:24

:welcome:

10. Accuru
    Date: Sat, Feb 4 2012 18:01:54

Hi , welcome i suggest you watch videos from ktrihn93 cause he has great tutorials that helped me get better

11. midniteferret
    Date: Sat, Feb 4 2012 23:23:54

:welcome2: Hey, I'm midniteferret and will try to be on often. Feel free to ask me any questions! (enjoy your stay)

12. Frostbyte
    Date: Sun, Feb 5 2012 01:59:21

Reason;173876]welcome to the universal penis sucking board! i mean that strictly in the most respectable way. i love pen spinning and 8 bit music. i have been using a program called famitracker (which i somewhat like and somewhat am annoyed with) to make 8 bit music. what kind of program do you use @Frostbyte ? (oh and i just got the name... lol)[/QUOTE] Hahaha, nice. Famitracker is okay. It's not really my jam, I use LSDJ and two hardware Gameboys. Name's pretty awesome, right? ;) [QUOTE=MODSTER;173925]welcome to UPSB learn lots, have fun. :)[/QUOTE] I've already learned quite a bit! Thanks :) I'm having fun too! Such a warm welcome. [QUOTE=Bleevlee;173908]Oh yeah, by the way, the sky is up. It was definitely worth going out of my way to make this post. [B]DEFINITELY.[/B][/QUOTE] No doubt about that one :P [QUOTE=TORP3DO;173951]Hi , welcome i suggest you watch videos from ktrihn93 cause he has great tutorials that helped me get better[/QUOTE] [QUOTE=Chobi;173937]:welcome:[/QUOTE] ;D [QUOTE=fang wrote: Why so negative Blee? you are a part of this community so you are allowed to give him a warm welcome!!~
    Hi fang!

13. Frostbyte
    Date: Sun, Feb 5 2012 02:01:04

midniteferret wrote: :welcome2: Hey, I'm midniteferret and will try to be on often. Feel free to ask me any questions! (enjoy your stay)
    Sweet! Nice to meet you dude!

14. fang
    Date: Sun, Feb 5 2012 12:55:17

Frostbyte wrote: Hi fang!
    Ohay!~ ^_^

15. Frostbyte
    Date: Sun, Feb 5 2012 16:42:53

How long have you been spinning, fang? :D

16. fang
    Date: Sun, Feb 5 2012 20:10:02

Frostbyte wrote: How long have you been spinning, fang? :D
    I spin now for 2.5 years. ^_^ Sounds very long, but I am not that pro. lol

17. midniteferret
    Date: Sun, Feb 5 2012 23:43:18

fang wrote: I spin now for 2.5 years. ^_^ Sounds very long, but I am not that pro. lol
    Yeah, right...not pro...I would say you are SUPER PRO...awkward silence

18. Frostbyte
    Date: Mon, Feb 6 2012 03:01:13

Lol nobody ever thinks they're pro at anything. :P I've never felt pro at my hobbies!

19. fang
    Date: Mon, Feb 6 2012 09:29:09

Frostbyte wrote: Lol nobody ever thinks they're pro at anything. :P I've never felt pro at my hobbies!
    I would say: "see it yourselve" youtube.com/user/fangPS