UPSB v4

Battlezone / [Days-|] vs [Wannabespinner]

1. Days
    Date: Tue, Jan 31 2012 11:18:55

Here's my video [video=youtube;iq2zPs5-ZIQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iq2zPs5-ZIQ&feature=youtu.be[/video] And here's Wannabespinner's video. [video=youtube;WfI6CUjOmIA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WfI6CUjOmIA&list=UUuKsAmw2ce01zwvxwJ8z0jw&index=1&feature=plcp[/video] Good luck, Wannabespinner!

2. Kwazimierz
    Date: Tue, Jan 31 2012 11:38:10

Mmm, I don't know whether this is matter of viewpoint on your hands, guys, but Days-|'s combos seemed to be slightly more refined and smooth in general. I'm nowhere near as good as both of you, though, so I find it difficult to give my own opinion ;p

3. Days
    Date: Tue, Jan 31 2012 12:06:12

^ Thanks for your opinion!

4. Abyss
    Date: Tue, Jan 31 2012 12:29:43

@wannabespinner that was 8 TA's in one combo = =lll change your angle as well.

5. Dakrowl
    Date: Tue, Jan 31 2012 12:32:26

+1days because your combo is more difficult. wannabespinnner spammed too much ta harmonic, so its not that good. And days you should refilm your combo because of your pause in the middle of the combo, but overall days was better blablabla.

6. Days
    Date: Tue, Jan 31 2012 12:44:22

Thanks for your suggestions. I'll try improve on my smoothness, xD

7. FingerNotPen
    Date: Tue, Jan 31 2012 13:16:03

i can't vote but i say days sorry wannabespinner i love ur ending but.. ur spinning is better then mine LOL but its the case here your good but ur hand movements is moving upper and upper and upper XD fix it lol ur just like me :)

8. eazi-penspinner
    Date: Tue, Jan 31 2012 14:23:27

@wannabespinner Your angle wasnt good, you should be filming with the cam higher. Your combo was good, but too spammy. If you had a shorter combo and you didn't do the samething over and over again, I would've voted for you. Try to learn new linkages. Good job guys, looking forward to your future combos. I remember having my first battle hehehe...

9. Mats
    Date: Tue, Jan 31 2012 14:28:03

@wannabespinner If you can do TA Harmonic pretty solid, instead of constantly going back up to the top of the hand to do it, why not just do it once a few times? i.e. cont. TA Harmonic x4 or something. I think that would be a better approach. +1 days.

10. utkarsh
    Date: Tue, Jan 31 2012 14:43:01

both the combos were pretty good but wannabespinner did a lot of TAs and days' combo was prety attractive but spammed +1 @Days- |

11. Days
    Date: Wed, Feb 1 2012 09:16:30

@eazi-penspinner I wasn't spinning a buster, it was a Waterfall with Anyball Grips :X Yeah, I did find myself spamming the same linkages over and over... I'll have to learn more linkages. Thanks Guys!

12. YUi
    Date: Wed, Feb 1 2012 10:00:38

Days, nice fingers. Dont spam repeated links. And learn arounds. As for wannabe spinner, bad angle, dont offcam, dont spam ta harmonic and your name makes me LOL

13. KiimSith
    Date: Wed, Feb 1 2012 12:14:06

@wannabespinner nice try and try to add some new linkages so its doesn't look like spamming the TA harmonic.no worries tomorrow is more better than today,so improve more :) @Days-| nice one,if can,do the combo one more time to make it smooth,anyways good. So improve more :)

14. eazi-penspinner
    Date: Wed, Feb 1 2012 14:46:20

Days- | wrote: @eazi-penspinner I wasn't spinning a buster, it was a Waterfall with Anyball Grips :X Yeah, I did find myself spamming the same linkages over and over... I'll have to learn more linkages. Thanks Guys!
    Lol, sorry for that, I know nothing about pen mods :facepalm:

15. LightSpinner
    Date: Wed, Feb 1 2012 18:24:52

@wannabespinner u gotta improve ur angle. make it higher