UPSB v4

Battlezone / NoobFlorish vs Cansyl vs FingerNotPen

1. Imitiate
    Date: Sat, Jan 28 2012 13:40:21

@FingerNotPen [video=youtube;vMb-7LFNyuw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vMb-7LFNyuw&feature=youtu.be[/video]

2. iFL
    Date: Sat, Jan 28 2012 15:28:57

@FingerNotPen Ur kidding me right? Battling with pros. Lol. Why don't you challenge i.suk or eriror next. You should also try to buy an external webcam so you can change your angle whenever possible. Anyways +1 for NoobFlorish for best combo and angle. :xd:

3. Dris
    Date: Sat, Jan 28 2012 17:23:31

If he wants to battle people who are better than him, it's fine so long he learns from it and knows that he probably needs to improve before he will get many votes. @FingerNotPen Well, it was a nice try, but I think you should be able to get a fluid combo down before battling anyone in my opinion. Nice try. You're all a bit too close to the camera imho. +1 For NoobFlorish.

4. SA1
    Date: Sun, Jan 29 2012 00:35:51

+1 NoobFlorish same as IFL

5. xXBladerAceXx
    Date: Sun, Jan 29 2012 14:36:02

+1 NF Erm... should have change your angle... when you are in videochat using that angle It should be look better +0 Cansyl Erm.... should have change your angle and you should have use back cont. as your finisher look better I guess :D +0 FingerNotPen Erm....yeap change your angle..... learn more tricks and linkages :P ~Giving out comment, LIKE A BOSS~