UPSB v4

Pen Modifications / How do you make the buster 3000

1. Accuru
    Date: Fri, Jan 27 2012 23:21:37

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pKYhMWRI4a8 please help i really wanna try making this mod it seems quite legit:wacko::wacko::wacko::wacko::wacko::wacko::wacko::wacko::wacko:(sun)(sun)

2. i.suk
    Date: Fri, Jan 27 2012 23:29:30

make 20 payments of $39.99 please and call 365-555-625-792-buster3000

3. JackyMacky
    Date: Fri, Jan 27 2012 23:30:38

TORP3DO wrote: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pKYhMWRI4a8 please help i really wanna try making this mod it seems quite legit:wacko::wacko::wacko::wacko::wacko::wacko::wacko::wacko::wacko:(sun)(sun)
    Are you serious? You don't make a new post on questions like these. And that mod is just a joke. :facepalm: You just got trolled by TEK. :trollface: EDIT: +1 i.suk

4. flaming oracle
    Date: Sat, Jan 28 2012 00:07:03

lol almos simple with skill i have learned so far (I AM NOT COMPLETELY SURE PLEASE DO NOT RANT ME JUST A GOOD THEORY) but you need water color body 2x ct caps/ac caps (duh) 2 signo threads (what holds the tip) and tips you can pick from 2 gold drgrip from penwish (quote to remember!!! he never screws on those tips in the vid and so far i have tried jap dr grip tips gold do not fit it maybe just to throw you off) 2x airfit GEL TIPS ONLY! (the heavier kind DOES NOT FIT IN SIGNO IMPACT THREADS) and 2x signo impact rt tips i may make one now lol

5. DArKT
    Date: Sat, Jan 28 2012 00:29:50

flame sivics wrote: lol almos simple with skill i have learned so far (I AM NOT COMPLETELY SURE PLEASE DO NOT RANT ME JUST A GOOD THEORY) but you need water color body 2x ct caps/ac caps (duh) 2 signo threads (what holds the tip) and tips you can pick from 2 gold drgrip from penwish (quote to remember!!! he never screws on those tips in the vid and so far i have tried jap dr grip tips gold do not fit it maybe just to throw you off) 2x airfit GEL TIPS ONLY! (the heavier kind DOES NOT FIT IN SIGNO IMPACT THREADS) and 2x signo impact rt tips i may make one now lol
    Nope,youre wrong hehe @Nachoaddict Please close this thread

6. Soren
    Date: Sat, Jan 28 2012 00:32:28

Read the comments...

7. flaming oracle
    Date: Sat, Jan 28 2012 00:38:11

DArKT wrote: Nope,youre wrong hehe @Nachoaddict Please close this thread
    dude that is what i basically just said.... just with a whole buncha crap added to tell why :facepalm: plus not like many ppl will be able to make it considering pentel water color body is extremely rare plus just remembered one signo broad white grips too lol plus you just made my super long sentence just much simplier also it has to be gel airfit tips

8. Lucid
    Date: Sat, Jan 28 2012 00:38:53

@TEK lulz you trolled him

9. MightAsWellGG
    Date: Sat, Jan 28 2012 00:39:21

dude, everyone knows you buy a 5 foot long 10in diameter solid lead rod.

10. Raos
    Date: Sat, Jan 28 2012 00:40:50

@flame sivics just telling you if u wanna make a legit buster3000, your gonna spend at least 50 dollars doing it bro gl with that you need it to find a watercolor

11. SuiXidaL
    Date: Sat, Jan 28 2012 00:41:09

flame sivics wrote: dude that is what i basically just said.... just with a whole buncha crap added to tell why :facepalm: plus not like many ppl will be able to make it considering pentel water color body is extremely rare plus just remembered one signo broad white grips too lol
    You think you're great a modding, but seriously you don't know anything. Stop assuming all the wrongs things and making yourself look like an idiot.

12. flaming oracle
    Date: Sat, Jan 28 2012 00:43:44

DrakeOhMeteor007 wrote: @flame sivics just telling you if u wanna make a legit buster3000, your gonna spend at least 50 dollars doing it bro gl with that you need it to find a watercolor
    hahahah yea but oh what the hell if not XD i'll use modrod body to sub just for kicks

13. flaming oracle
    Date: Sat, Jan 28 2012 00:44:59

SuiXidaL wrote: You think you're great a modding, but seriously you don't know anything. Stop assuming all the wrongs things and making yourself look like an idiot.
    oh wow your cool on my last post i said its just good theory and theres no need to rant on me about it but oh wth no point in talking to you when maybe your the one assuming

14. Raos
    Date: Sat, Jan 28 2012 00:45:02

flame sivics wrote: hahahah yea but oh what the hell if not XD i'll use modrod body to sub just for kicks
    it will be WAY too long and I rather just get a vgg mod or extended ivan mod, smae results.

15. SuiXidaL
    Date: Sat, Jan 28 2012 00:46:31

flame sivics wrote: oh wow your cool on my last post i said its just good theory and theres no need to rant on me about it but oh wth no point in talking to you when maybe your the one assuming
    I wasn't ranting, nor was i assuming. I was implying.

16. flaming oracle
    Date: Sat, Jan 28 2012 00:47:35

DrakeOhMeteor007 wrote: it will be WAY too long and I rather just get a vgg mod or extended ivan mod, smae results.
    lol??? no not at all you can cut new modrod body to any length but i agree with that lol i say this mod is just a waste of supplies somewhat but oh well doesnt matter my choice really XD

17. flaming oracle
    Date: Sat, Jan 28 2012 00:49:00

-.="" oki here we go again some close this thread b4 i freak out on someone

18. Raos
    Date: Sat, Jan 28 2012 00:50:45

flame sivics wrote: -.="" oki here we go again some close this thread b4 i freak out on someone
    i find it ironic cuz i have all the parts for it lol

19. flaming oracle
    Date: Sat, Jan 28 2012 00:51:48

DrakeOhMeteor007 wrote: i find it ironic cuz i have all the parts for it lol
    O.O WHAAA?? chu has watercolor body???

20. Raos
    Date: Sat, Jan 28 2012 00:54:08

flame sivics wrote: O.O WHAAA?? chu has watercolor body???
    of course, who do you think I am?

21. Nachoaddict
    Date: Sat, Jan 28 2012 00:54:19

TORP3DO wrote: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pKYhMWRI4a8 please help i really wanna try making this mod it seems quite legit:wacko::wacko::wacko::wacko::wacko::wacko::wacko::wacko::wacko:(sun)(sun)
    If you're really being serious, you can try contacting TEK about it. As far as I know he's the only one with the tutorial and the mod itself. Going to close this since it doesn't really need its own thread and people are arguing in here.