UPSB v4

Battlezone / Team Tournament Issues and Rule Clarity

1. Mats
    Date: Tue, Jan 24 2012 02:25:45

For the next round teams: -Make sure you submit ON TIME. I will not accept ANY late submissions for future rounds. If you are missing videos, send me what you got. If you captain has not sent near the deadline, submit! I will accept the most recent of all received submissions, so you can send multiple without penalty. -When you send your PM, clearly state which spinner is doing which battle. For example: Eriror - Battle 1 - Difficulty -In future, if your line up does not match your PM with video links, you will forfeit the mis-matched battles. So basically, don't mess up in bad ways. Any tournament issues, post them here.

2. Escorpio123
    Date: Tue, Jan 24 2012 04:01:43

I actually sent it 1 hour before 4PM which was ur deadline and I did not really agree with the time deadline since it is the whole day which should be the deadline, it actually makes some difference. Also, I clarified who is doing who, :D,.

3. Mats
    Date: Tue, Jan 24 2012 04:12:39

Escorpio123 wrote: I actually sent it 1 hour before 4PM which was ur deadline and I did not really agree with the time deadline since it is the whole day which should be the deadline, it actually makes some difference. Also, I clarified who is doing who, :D,.
    It was the whole day, all the way up to midnight, by GMT time. You can't finish on a whole day for everyone.

4. Abyss
    Date: Tue, Jan 24 2012 09:06:31

Mats wrote: It was the whole day, all the way up to midnight, by GMT time. You can't finish on a whole day for everyone.
    Is the themes going to be the same for next round? because it would be really boring if its the same imo :/

5. Mats
    Date: Tue, Jan 24 2012 12:17:45

Abyss wrote: Is the themes going to be the same for next round? because it would be really boring if its the same imo :/
    No, of course not. ;)

6. SPRiNGFiELD
    Date: Tue, Jan 24 2012 12:20:37

ok what ... so we get a forfeit? >.>

7. Mats
    Date: Tue, Jan 24 2012 12:30:41

SPRiNGFiELD wrote: ok what ... so we get a forfeit? >.>
    You forfeit that one battle.

8. Chobi
    Date: Tue, Jan 24 2012 12:41:41

2 things I've noticed. 1. In this battle -> http://forum.upsb.info/showthread.php?t=9505 It's supposed to be Wind vs Xound vs Far iirc. EDIT: found it

Mats wrote: Xound vs Far vs Win(d)
    2. In Wikero/Nadhif's tag, only 8(if I'm not mistaken) seconds of Wikero was seen in the vid. :/
    This is a tag video, up to one minute long. It must feature at least 15 seconds of each spinner.

9. Mats
    Date: Tue, Jan 24 2012 12:44:17

Chobi wrote: 2 things I've noticed. 1. In this battle -> http://forum.upsb.info/showthread.php?t=9505 It's supposed to be Wind vs Xound vs Far iirc.
    This was because Wind's team sent mis-matched line-ups.
    2. In Wikero/Nadhif's tag, only 8(if I'm not mistaken) seconds of Wikero was seen in the vid. :/
    Do not think this went unnoticed. ;) A -4 vote penalty as usual. Perhaps I should actually make a public list of penalties. There are quite a few, since it seems a lot of people cannot follow fairly simple rules. :rolleyes:

10. drgripable
    Date: Wed, Jan 25 2012 01:45:46

again sorry guys, i had no internet access for a LONG time. im sooo sooo sorry, i had a combo prefilmed on the 16th actually, but i never got it uploaded >.<