UPSB v4

Board Help / New Shoutbox!

1. strat1227
    Date: Thu, Jun 10 2010 00:46:17

The shoubox on UPSBv4 is orders of magnitude better than v3. New features:

[*][B]Tabs[/B]: There's the "Shoutbox" tab for just general random discussion, and the "PS" tab if anyone has any penspinning related questions or discussions. The tabs flash when there's a new shout! [*][B]New Premium Features[/B]: Premium members get their own tab, to talk about cool Vault things, or just shoot the breeze. Premium members can also create their own temporary rooms! type /createchat to make a new room, then /invite strat1227 to invite me in on your fun! [*][B]Report Shouts[/B]: Rule breaking? Spam? General obnoxiousness? You can easily report a shout by clicking a user's name next to his shout, and choosing the report option! [*][B]Active Users Report[/B]: If someone is online, but not in the shoutbox they're set to "idle" mode. This means the shoutbox can show you who's actually around, no more "IS STRAT HERE?!?" (Because everyone wants me in the shoutbox ;) )
    How to change shoutbox size: Go in Settings > Shoutbox Settings. [B]Shoutbox Commands: [/B] /pm Username; Text Sends a PM to Username, saying Text /me Text Shows *Username Text* /ignore Username Ignores a specified user /unignore Username Removes ignore from a specified user /createchat Makes a new room (applies to Premium only) /invite username /chatinvite username Invites an user to the chat room you're currently viewing This is just a preliminary list of new features, with vBulletin new stuff comes out every day, you never know what cool new feature we'll get!

2. Mike
    Date: Thu, Jun 24 2010 05:34:46

Question. If a premium member invites a non-premium member to a private tab, will the non-premium member be able to join?

3. Zombo
    Date: Thu, Jun 24 2010 05:38:36

Mike wrote: Question. If a premium member invites a non-premium member to a private tab, will the non-premium member be able to join?
    yes How to change shoutbox size: Go in Settings > Shoutbox Settings.

4. shoeman6
    Date: Fri, Mar 11 2011 03:04:26

the /invite or /chatinvite commands seem to be broken... they invite random users 0 _ o instead of the username input? Perhaps it is just me.

5. Breezy
    Date: Fri, May 6 2011 18:02:00

The shoutbox looks and functions the same for me...

6. Lucid
    Date: Sat, Mar 10 2012 03:56:09

how do you blank shout

7. Zombo
    Date: Sat, Mar 10 2012 14:31:29

shadow sivics wrote: how do you blank shout
    why would you want to do that, thats considered spamming

8. Lucid
    Date: Sat, Mar 10 2012 14:33:23

Zombo wrote: why would you want to do that, thats considered spamming
    for the spmmers box. btw sorry for reviving an old thread

9. Alex
    Date: Fri, Apr 6 2012 02:22:40

I got a question, i dont really know if anyone already talked about this im still getting used to upsb (im still new) but can i just join a conversation in the shoutbox for no reason.... for example, can i just say "hey guys what are you guys talking about"????

10. Frip
    Date: Fri, Apr 6 2012 02:27:09

ALEX wrote: I got a question, i dont really know if anyone already talked about this im still getting used to upsb (im still new) but can i just join a conversation in the shoutbox for no reason.... for example, can i just say "hey guys what are you guys talking about"????
    Yeah anything goes. Don't post in old threads though, that's what the shoutbox is for :).

11. Alex
    Date: Fri, Apr 6 2012 02:31:44

Frip wrote: Yeah anything goes. Don't post in old threads though, that's what the shoutbox is for :).
    Alright thanks!!!! I was afraid of posting in the shoutbox because I thought it would be spamming

12. lkjfdopk
    Date: Fri, Jun 15 2012 03:49:10

Falso, gafas de sol de tráfico del sitio web baratos no ofrecen protección UV, el plástico oscuro comenzará su alumno Cristales Ray Ban, permitiendo que los rayos ultravioletas Ultra más entrar, causando problemas en los ojos de la catarata ejemplo, pterigion, los cánceres oculares y queratitis actínica.Los intereses personales Gafas Ray Ban del momento en posesión de un problema reciente o antigua, posiblemente, su compañero de primera calidad que le permite aumentar enormemente el tiempo de vida.