UPSB v4

Forum Games / A funny game

1. Mats
    Date: Sat, Jan 21 2012 02:39:16

Okay, so here are the numbers: 1 - A person (famous, fictional, real doesn't matter) 2 - An action 3 - A place 4 - A reason 5 - Another action 6 - A noun Reply to this thread with a number. That's right, JUST a number and send me a personal message with the corresponding thing on AND THE NUMBER! Here is an example: 1) Beyonce 2) walked to 3) Paris 4) because her hair was on fire 5) and then ran into a 6) football.

2. Abyss
    Date: Sat, Jan 21 2012 03:08:20

What's the fun if we don't post it here?

3. Mats
    Date: Sat, Jan 21 2012 03:10:14

Abyss wrote: What's the fun if we don't post it here?
    lol of course I'm going to post it here :facepalm: The idea of the game is, you do not see what other people wrote.

4. jet
    Date: Sat, Jan 21 2012 03:45:15

so this is like ad libs?

5. Mats
    Date: Sat, Jan 21 2012 03:46:14

jet wrote: so this is like ad libs?
    Hmm well in this country it has various names.

6. Krypton
    Date: Sat, Jan 21 2012 07:00:47

Oh yeah, we played this game in school once. Each person has a piece of paper of the same size, then somebody annouces 'okay, write a person'. Everybody will proceed to write somebody's name, and then fold the written part back so that no one can see it yet. Then the papers are passed to the person beside, and everyone will write a verb, and so on. At the end, everyone will take turns reading what they have. During that session somebody read out something about having sex with Pikachu in the teacher's office. It was by far the funnest game I've ever played in class. But then ideas run out fast, so the fun doesn't last. @Mats can you modify your rules to something similar to this? And we can use spoilers, but some people would cheat :mellow:

7. Mats
    Date: Sat, Jan 21 2012 12:36:52

Krypton wrote: can you modify your rules to something similar to this? And we can use spoilers, but some people would cheat :mellow:
    I was doing this game, but just 1x story. You reply with what section you are writing and then PM me the section (so no one can see it). I then post up the 6 sections.

8. Krypton
    Date: Sun, Jan 22 2012 02:17:46

Okay then. Number 1.