UPSB v4

Member Introductions / Hello Everyone

1. Ashh
    Date: Fri, Jan 20 2012 15:28:55

Hello Everyone I am Ash Nice to meet you all. I have learnt the Infinity but I am still learning the Charge which is very hard for me. Few Advice's would be appreciated. One more thing I am using a Remover to Pen Spin :D I hope I enjoy my stay

2. Ceru Seiyu
    Date: Fri, Jan 20 2012 15:56:05

Hey ashh, saw you over in the shoutbox today. With the charge if you can get a single circular motion keep doing it and it will build up over time. You aren't learning it long, you just need to wait for muscle memory to catch up. I would recommend going for the sonic after the charge, you will pick it up really easily when you realize that it's a half charge from between your middle and ring fingers, passing to a catch between your ring and index fingers while your middle finger goes down, continuing the charge and then passing between the index and middle finger when it nears the end of the full charge circle. Seems complex, but you'll get the hang of it. Welcome, and if you need any help for pen mods and such in the UK just ask!

3. LightSpinner
    Date: Fri, Jan 20 2012 17:47:14

Hey ashh wut eurocracy said was really good advice. But after your done learning those learn a thumbaround. Also search up this on youtube ktrinh93. He is really good at explaining tricks and such. And of course :welcome:

4. midniteferret
    Date: Fri, Jan 20 2012 23:38:41

I would learn sonic first, it really helped me...and don't be afraid to use your wrist on the charge at first, it will soon be easy :welcome2:

5. Gash
    Date: Sat, Jan 21 2012 02:54:18

Welcome to UPSB Ashh. Umm, what's a remover >_>

6. Mats
    Date: Sat, Jan 21 2012 02:57:15

Where in the UK are you at? One day, I will ask this and they will actually be near me! lol

7. Chobi
    Date: Sat, Jan 21 2012 06:32:32

:welcome2: