UPSB v4

Member Introductions / Hello everyone

1. Kreator
    Date: Fri, Jan 20 2012 12:36:16

I'm from Cyprus and I started spinning 2-3 months ago. I learned some tricks but I can't really perform any good combo yet. These are the tricks I know, Pass + Reverse Charge + Reverse + Double Thumb Around + Reverse + Double/Extended + Harmonic + Fingerless Reverse Sonic + Rise + Twisted + Devil's Sonic/Around + Demon's + Neo + Warped Thumb Spin 1.5( It's actually more like Index Spin since the pen spins on the side of my index finger instead of my thumb) Infinity Now I'm trying to learn reverse version of Sonic and Twisted Sonic so I can start doing some good looking mini combos and such. After that I will probably try shadow(I can do Devil's Sonic and Around fine but I fail horribly at shadow) I am a metalhead \m/

2. Chobi
    Date: Fri, Jan 20 2012 13:08:03

Great job learning the reverses of most tricks you know. I ignored all of that in my first few months of spinning and just went straight to learning new tricks with little regard to the reverses lol. Anyway, :welcome: to UPSB!

3. Kreator
    Date: Fri, Jan 20 2012 13:34:37

Well, everyone said that I should learn reverses of all tricks I know so after I learn shadow I will just concentrate on doing that. Even thought I can do charge reverse with 1-2 and 2-3, I am having a pretty hard time learning Sonic Rev. right now.