UPSB v4

Forum Games / RPG Round 8

1. Mats
    Date: Thu, Jan 19 2012 23:00:13

You know what to do, run or fight, unless I indicate something else. Tell me if you want to take anything and then tell me if you want to equip it. Then tell me where you are going next... If you are at the river

Spoiler You are attacked by a corrupt knight! name: corrupt knight health 8 + 2 def 6 + 2 att 9 + 8 + 2 dex 10 + 2 special 0 xp 11 ability: 0 Items: Spear (+8 att, 7 str required), Ring of might (+2 stats)
    If you are in the swamps
    Spoiler You are attacked by an archer! name: archer (poison arrow) health 4 def 2 att 4 + 2 + 3(defence is useless against poison) dex 9 special 1 xp 8 ability: first strike - Get first hit in combat instead of you getting first hit. Items: Barbed arrows (+2 att, requires bow), Longbow (+3 attack, 4 str required) -Longbows give you a double first strike against normal monsters (two hits before they get one).
    If you are in the town
    Spoiler You are offered a potion of +2 health by a town guard. name: town guard health 5 def 3 att 5 + 5 dex 9 special 0 xp 3 ability: 0 items: potion of +2 health, sword (+5 att)
    If you are in the mountains
    Spoiler You are attacked by a small rock golem! health 50 att 14 def 9 dex 5 xp 25 ability: 0 items none
    @ChainBreak

2. Pudels Kern
    Date: Mon, Jan 23 2012 16:44:16

Is this still going on @Mats ?

3. Mats
    Date: Tue, Jan 24 2012 00:04:41

Pudels Kern wrote: Is this still going on @Mats ?
    Yes, I will update this after doing the team tournament. ;)

4. Mats
    Date: Tue, Jan 24 2012 03:41:41

Awesome slays a small rock golem in the mountains. Pudels Kern uses a potion of +2 health. Chainbreak tries to run from a corrupt knight!

Spoiler Corrupt knight hits for 10 damage! Chainbreak is slain!
    Nero666 fights an archer in the swamps!
    Spoiler Archer hits for 9 damage! Nero666 misses! Archer hits for 9 damage! Nero666 is slain!
    Only two players left! Btw, chainbreak, you could have possibly survived if you didn't run? :? Will post up next round soon. My mind is shattered from team tournament. Btw, two level ups on Awesome this round.