UPSB v4

Single Member & Tag Videos / Mesi 5 years solo

1. Liru
    Date: Tue, Jan 17 2012 14:09:51

[video=youtube;vxhMY8jxsr4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vxhMY8jxsr4&feature=g-u&context=G26a3649FUAAAAAAAAAA[/video]

2. Chobi
    Date: Tue, Jan 17 2012 15:04:14

Bah you beat me to posting this. ._. Mesi's great as always. Wanted to see him in the WC though.

3. flaming oracle
    Date: Wed, Jan 18 2012 01:24:25

damn that is so epic most ppl quit after 5 years or so think mesi will anyone?

4. funnky
    Date: Wed, Jan 18 2012 01:32:47

flame sivics wrote: damn that is so epic most ppl quit after 5 years or so think mesi will anyone?
    probably

5. flaming oracle
    Date: Wed, Jan 18 2012 02:10:39

funnky wrote: probably
    Yea same too but hope he doesnt XD

6. Mats
    Date: Wed, Jan 18 2012 02:36:50

flame sivics wrote: damn that is so epic most ppl quit after 5 years or so think mesi will anyone?
    I have no idea where you get your information from, but it is totally incorrect and you should stop going there.

7. funnky
    Date: Wed, Jan 18 2012 04:17:05

Mats wrote: I have no idea where you get your information from, but it is totally incorrect and you should stop going there.
    not really

8. Mats
    Date: Wed, Jan 18 2012 04:21:33

funnky wrote: not really
    ahh funnky. Insightful comment as always. :rolleyes:

9. funnky
    Date: Wed, Jan 18 2012 04:23:23

Mats wrote: ahh funnky. Insightful comment as always. :rolleyes:
    vgg quit at 5 years. s777 quit close to five years right.

10. Mats
    Date: Wed, Jan 18 2012 04:25:41

funnky wrote: vgg quit at 5 years. s777 quit close to five years right.
    That's 2. So you are saying that 2 makes this the most likely time to quit? Even if we make this number 10 times larger, it is still ridiculous to suggest that most people quit after this amount of time.

11. funnky
    Date: Wed, Jan 18 2012 04:26:59

Mats wrote: That's 2. So you are saying that 2 makes this the most likely time to quit? Even if we make this number 10 times larger, it is still ridiculous to suggest that most people quit after this amount of time.
    well there is not very many people even at 5 years. so having 2 of the best spinners in the world quit. makes u think most people quit around then.

12. Mats
    Date: Wed, Jan 18 2012 04:29:24

funnky wrote: well there is not very many people even at 5 years
    Is that because almost everyone quits before then?
    . so having 2 of the best spinners in the world quit. makes u think most people quit around then.
    There are plenty of counter-examples even to this. Myself, Eriror, Mesi, Kam...

13. funnky
    Date: Wed, Jan 18 2012 04:35:23

Mats wrote: Is that because almost everyone quits before then? There are plenty of counter-examples even to this. Myself, Eriror, Mesi, Kam...
    pssssh......kam is hardly in the ps sence any more. same with eriror i havent seen anything from him in a while. and ive never even heard of u till couple months ago. lets stop arguing and jut drop it eh?

14. Mats
    Date: Wed, Jan 18 2012 04:39:09

funnky wrote: pssssh......kam is hardly in the ps sence any more.
    He is still going to gatherings etc and still visits UPSB right?
    same with eriror i havent seen anything from him in a while.
    He's in the frickin world cup you fool. :rolleyes:
    and ive never even heard of u till couple months ago.
    You must be new.
    lets stop arguing and jut drop it eh?
    I try to not drop the pen, but each person has their own way of pen spinning I guess. :dunno:

15. funnky
    Date: Wed, Jan 18 2012 04:40:38

Mats wrote: He is still going to gatherings etc and still visits UPSB right? He's in the frickin world cup you fool. :rolleyes: You must be new. I try to not drop the pen, but each person has their own way of pen spinning I guess. :dunno:
    LOL.....thats all i gotta say. it was nice chatting with you

16. Twine
    Date: Wed, Jan 18 2012 04:49:45

Mats get off your period, jesus. Mesi is a god of spinning and I want his hands ;-;

17. MickChickenn
    Date: Wed, Jan 18 2012 05:28:58

Not much of a solo IMO. Its only 2:30 long, which is pretty short, even for somebody with combos as short as Mesi. I also don't like JEB spinners unless their name starts with an H and ends with a L, so not much here for me.

18. Mats
    Date: Wed, Jan 18 2012 05:43:30

MickChickenn wrote: Not much of a solo IMO. Its only 2:30 long, which is pretty short, even for somebody with combos as short as Mesi.
    Quality is always to be taken over quantity in a pen spinning solo video. :teach:

19. MickChickenn
    Date: Wed, Jan 18 2012 05:45:53

Mats wrote: Quality is always to be taken over quantity in a pen spinning solo video. :teach:
    I guess so, but if taken literally, the camera is pretty crappy. Anways, Im not a huge Mesi fan, so even the quality of the spinning isn't that impressive.

20. Elune
    Date: Wed, Jan 18 2012 06:18:06

MickChickenn wrote: Not much of a solo IMO. Its only 2:30 long, which is pretty short, even for somebody with combos as short as Mesi. I also don't like JEB spinners unless their name starts with an H and ends with a L, so not much here for me.
    OK I'll make an account on JEB named HAAAAAAAL then you'll be my fan right ? :trollface: Well this is more of a compilation than a official solo, but I enjoyed it anyway Mesi always appeals to me :boing:

21. MickChickenn
    Date: Wed, Jan 18 2012 15:23:55

Elune wrote: OK I'll make an account on JEB named HAAAAAAAL then you'll be my fan right ? :trollface: Well this is more of a compilation than a official solo, but I enjoyed it anyway Mesi always appeals to me :boing:
    Im already a fan of you. Im pretty sure Im subbed to you.

22. Far
    Date: Wed, Jan 18 2012 16:01:25

Mesi is f*cking amazing.