UPSB v4

General Discussion / What should I do.......

1. Tokyo_0
    Date: Sat, Jan 14 2012 22:55:57

I made a web site (or forum) that is called USPSB which is US. Pen Spinning Board. I 'm not sure of what to do next and how to let people know about the website... If possible, would you help me.

2. Mats
    Date: Sun, Jan 15 2012 03:26:08

All the US people come here. Do they really need their own forum? I understand for example, France or Japan having their own forums as the main langauge there is not English. However, this is the English board. English speaking countries do not need their own boards while this one remains in existance.

3. Zombo
    Date: Sun, Jan 15 2012 06:30:35

Mats wrote: All the US people come here. Do they really need their own forum? I understand for example, France or Japan having their own forums as the main langauge there is not English. However, this is the English board. English speaking countries do not need their own boards while this one remains in existance.
    uhh seems hypocritical when UK has PSUK?

4. Mats
    Date: Sun, Jan 15 2012 08:09:28

Zombo wrote: uhh seems hypocritical when UK has PSUK?
    It's not me that opened it and it's not active.

5. sangara
    Date: Sun, Jan 15 2012 09:35:46

Probably not going to take off, we've tried a few US boards in the past. UPSB is the US's board.

6. Tokyo_0
    Date: Sun, Jan 15 2012 15:46:37

thanks for the advice. it is true that most people in america goes to this forum.