UPSB v4

Tutorials Pending Approval / comssa dx

1. sarugio
    Date: Thu, Jul 22 2010 10:43:27

okay so this mod was invented while i was realy bored and trying to do something with comssa barrel. i was a addicted with penmodding at the moment-______- stats: -name: comssa dx -length:metal comssa 2 ring anyball>0.5 hyperjell grip(or 1 cm if u dont use spare grips/anyball)>signo dx grip>2 signo tip. put this stuff on the hgg neck 4.put it on the backplug side on comssa barrel. it must fit perfectly 5.now put the g3 tip and add a lot of tapi on the comssa tip side like this also add some tape at the barrel so the hyperjell will fit perfectly. 6. put the hyperjell cap and you've got comssa dx. final product: and finally the Q&A section Q:is it hard to make this mod? A:not at all Q:why you have so many self mod?? A:i love pen modding more than pen spinning Q:you arn't using hyperjell cap it's a jimnie jell A: sorry but hyperjell are not avilible in indonesia Q: okay ur Q&A section show that u'r using jimnie jell cap before that i dont even mention that ur using a jimnie jell A: sorry haha Q:are you a newbie?? your mod look like shit A:no im not,i'm just not pro in color scheme comment and flame are well apreciate LOL p.s: sorry i didnt use the right tamplate because idk some how the spoiler didn;t work

2. Nachoaddict
    Date: Thu, Jul 22 2010 17:24:46

please use imatts tutorial format guide

3. asdfcrow
    Date: Mon, Jul 26 2010 23:58:30

at least take decent pictures. other than that, this mod is too long for most people, but the aesthetics aren't bad

4. sarugio
    Date: Sat, Jul 31 2010 10:51:52

its shorter that msxa,not that long

5. Twine
    Date: Tue, Aug 24 2010 07:05:55

Really nice mod. A+ from me