UPSB v4

Forum Games / RPG Round Four

1. Mats
    Date: Thu, Jan 12 2012 13:32:50

First of all, your updated stats:

SpoilerAwesome xp - 7 Stats: Health - 8 + 2 Attack - 4 + 6 Defence - 5 + 5 Strength - 3 + 2 Dexterity - 8 Items: Sword + 6 att Plate mail - +5 def Ring of strength + 2 str, ring of health +2 health ---------------------------------------------- shoeman6 xp 7 Stats: Health - 5 Attack - 5 + 6 Defence - 3 + 5 Strength - 3 + 2 Dexterity - 12 Items: Weapon-sword, +6 attack Armour - Plate mail, +5 defence Misc- ring of strentgh, +2 strength ----------------------------------------------- chainbreak xp - 6 Stats: Health - 2 Attack- 11 + 6 Defence-3 + 5 Strength-3 + 2 Dextery-9 Items: Sword att + 6 plate mail - +5 def ring of strength + 2 str ----------------------------------------------- van xp - 7 Health - 5 + 2 Attack - 4 + 6 Defence - 5 + 5 Strength - 5 Dexterity - 9 sword + 6 att plate mail +5 def ring health +2 health ------------------------------------------------ pudels kern: xp - 7 Health - 6 Attack - 6 + 6 Defense - 3 + 5 Strength - 5 Dexterity - 8 + 2 Sword(4) - Attack + 6 Plate mail(5) - +5 defense Ring of dexterity - +2 dexterity ------------------------------------------------- Nero666 Health- 11 Attack- 6 + 3 Defence- 5 + 3 Strength- 2 + 2 Dextery-7 Sword(4) - Attack + 3 Chain mail(3) - + 3 defense Ring of strength - +2 strength ------------------------------------------------- abyss xp - 4 Health - 5 Attack - 7 + 6 Defence - 3 + 1 + 1 Strength - 5 Dexterity - 8 + 2 iron shield - +1 def sword + 6 att leather armour + 1 def ring of dexterity + 2 dex
    A small change to how you message me
    Spoiler To make this game run smoothly, I have realised the best way for you to PM me is: -Tell me your action for this round (e.g. run, steal, fight) -Tell me where you would like to distribute stats (in case you level up) -Tell me where you would like to go to next This will make the game run a bit better I think. :)
    Round Events If you are in the forest As you walk through the forest, a quiet deep rumble begins to fill the air. As you continue walking, the rumble becomes louder and louder and louder, like a great drum of war. The ground begins to shake as you step into a clearing in the forest. Before you stands a great creature...
    Spoiler You are attacked by a treant! health 80 def 6 att 25 dex 1 special 0 xp 25 items: none Fight, or run?
    If you are at the river You hear just seconds before it arrives and barely have time to brandish your weapon! Fast and agile,
    Spoiler You are attacked by a wild dog! Wild dog: health 4 def 0 att 4 dex 8 xp 4 Fight, or run?
    If you are in the town After your victory over the town guard, you are a wanted man. You see posters around the town with your picture on. You sigh and continue walking. What are these guards going to do anyway? You just dealt with one of them and feel you could kill a hundred more...
    Spoiler You are attacked by a town guard! health 5 def 3 + 2 att 5 + 6 dex 9 special 0 xp 3 items: sword (att + 6), gold (3), gauntlets (def + 2) Fight, or run?
    If you are at the swamps You continue to wander through the mists of the swamp, your movement slowed by the wet mud below your feet. You wonder if there is ever an end to this swamp? If anyone else has ever been here. You have walked for many miles now and have seen very little life. As you continue to walk, you reach a part of the swamp which seems dry. You think you can make out a large hut in the distance. As you get closer to the hut, suddenly,
    Spoiler You are attacked by an ogre! name: ogre health 12 def 3 + 2 att 9 + 4 dex 3 special 0 xp 9 items: iron helmet (+2 def, 3 str required), axe (+5 att, 5 strength required) Fight, or run?

2. Pudels Kern
    Date: Thu, Jan 12 2012 14:01:15

Something is wrong with my stats. When did I lose health? With the level up it should be like this:

SpoilerPudels Kern: Health - 6 Attack - 6 + 6 Defense - 3 + 5 Strength - 5 Dexterity - 8 + 2 Sword(4) - Attack + 6 Plate mail(5) - +5 defense Ring of dexterity - +2 dexterity

3. Abyss
    Date: Thu, Jan 12 2012 14:15:39

@Mats can i wield 2 swords? :P

4. Mats
    Date: Thu, Jan 12 2012 14:23:29

Abyss wrote: @Mats can i wield 2 swords? :P
    No. One weapon only.

5. Abyss
    Date: Thu, Jan 12 2012 14:29:50

Mats wrote: No. One weapon only.
    Then what can i do with the extra stuff i get?

6. Mats
    Date: Thu, Jan 12 2012 17:22:29

Abyss wrote: Then what can i do with the extra stuff i get?
    Exchange your weapon, if you obtain a better weapon, or for example, if you pick up shields, helmets, gauntlets etc, you can equip them.

7. Mats
    Date: Thu, Jan 12 2012 21:16:50

Pudels Kern wrote: Something is wrong with my stats. When did I lose health? With the level up it should be like this:
    Sorry man! I have no idea how that happened. :? Some info Someone sent me this in a PM:
    if I lose more then 4 hp I'll go back to town to heal otherwise I'll stay in the swamp
    It's fine for you to do things like this. Or this for example: If I lose no health - Stay in mountains If I 1,2 or 3 health - Go to river If I lose more than 3 health - Go to village.

8. Awesome
    Date: Sun, Jan 15 2012 16:46:31

whens the next round?

9. Mats
    Date: Sun, Jan 15 2012 16:59:03

Awesome wrote: whens the next round?
    Sorry, had my birthday party and stuff yesterday in the past 24 hours. I will post the next round up later today when I finish tidying the house lol