UPSB v4

Tutorials Pending Approval / SuperColor by wannbespinner

1. Fryuo
    Date: Thu, Jan 12 2012 01:42:36

This is a mod I just made. I made it colorful so it looks cool when its spun. If you dont understand intructions, look at the picture as you go along. Picture: http://s1061.photobucket.com/albums/t477/wannabespinner/?action=view¤t=IMG_1348.jpg =========================== SuperColor COG:COP Length:24cm(cut down the body to make it smaller) Weight: u/a Style: DC mod Writing-Mechanism: Ink Ink-Type:gel roler Estimated-Cost:10usd =========================== Materials List: ~different colored erasers ~Papermate grip ~signo tips(plastic or metal tips) ~ x2 Papermate eagle caps ~bic round stick grip pen ~x2 Crayola supertips ~x2 G2 ink containers ~tape ~x-acto knife =========================== Tutorial: -cut 1cm off the caps -cut erasers into color combination you want and put them on the cap -cut papermate grip in half and put it on the cap -insert singo tip into papermate grip -cut the front of the supertip caps so they are 7cm long -cut bic round stick pen to conect the super tips -cut the bic round stick again to have a peice in the outside part of the ST. it should have about 1.5cm overhang -slip an eraser on both sides where the bic part is hanging out -insert g2 ink container into where the part of the bic is hanging out(if doesn't fit, use tape) -put caps on =========================== Q: is this heavy? A: Absolutely!

2. qinkuangan
    Date: Thu, Jan 12 2012 02:09:34

Though the mod is easy but plz at least put some pictures. Do it for the beginner plz.

3. JackyMacky
    Date: Thu, Jan 12 2012 06:40:01

You need more pictures. We are all visual learners. :facepalm: How many times to I have to say this...... and at least use the IMG tags so we can see the picture right on the spot instead of having to open the picture in another window/tab.

4. Froggy
    Date: Thu, Jan 12 2012 07:22:15

even ChiizuPisa SC is better than this. (im serious) so does that make this a even better troll mod? Frog~

5. Soren
    Date: Sat, Jan 14 2012 19:13:09

What? I dont even...? Needs some pictures.

6. RicLu98
    Date: Wed, Jan 18 2012 06:17:00

i have no idea what i just read