UPSB v4

Single Member & Tag Videos / First Video, Feedback please

1. S.McCarthy
    Date: Mon, Jan 9 2012 01:20:44

[video=youtube;IVwdVzifNC4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IVwdVzifNC4&context=C3778c7aADOEgsToPDskIZAJUHlaKUWCmY9Uvm8NJT[/video] So I have been spinning for a little while now and i think its time to get some feedback on how I am doing.

2. iColor
    Date: Mon, Jan 9 2012 01:51:27

Not bad! Keep it up. =p I suggest finding a better angle though, that angle makes it kind of hard to see what's happening.

3. S.McCarthy
    Date: Mon, Jan 9 2012 01:57:13

ok thank you, ill work on that angle hehe =D

4. hoiboy
    Date: Mon, Jan 9 2012 01:57:25

1. Find a better angle. Ideally, your background should contrast with your pen (though don't make it some ridiculous color like neon green or hot pink). A dull brown or off-white would be pretty nice I guess. Also, make sure that it is as uncluttered as possible. It's hard to focus on the combo when I'm looking at your TV and poinsettias and trying to read your shirt and figuring out which celebrities you look like. 2. Keep your elbow still. It's very unattractive to flap around like a chicken while you spin. If you can keep your hand in one place the entire time, it exemplifies control. 3. Your combos consist of a lot of twisted sonics and thumbarounds. Expand your trick arsenal to include more arounds and spins. I think I saw a failed IPBA in there - if you did that on purpose, go ahead and master it. For right now, the more unique tricks you can include in your combo, the better. 4. Keep in mind that a minute of spam is not pleasing to watch. I'd rather watch 10 seconds of spam then a minute - any more than 10 seconds and it really gets repetitive and annoying. The more tricks you learn, the easier it'll be to have less spam and more actual material in the combo.

5. S.McCarthy
    Date: Mon, Jan 9 2012 02:44:04

@hoiboy that was a very in depth and helpful, thank you very much

6. Boxxy
    Date: Mon, Jan 9 2012 02:52:57

I Liked it Other Than the Angle It REALLY bothered me

7. funnky
    Date: Mon, Jan 9 2012 04:16:38

S.McCarthy wrote: ok thank you, ill work on that angle hehe =D
    u dont look like a guy who writes hehe.......anyways yeah just angle id ssay

8. Hahnda
    Date: Mon, Jan 9 2012 08:15:57

cool, i hope to be as good as you one day. I'm sure you know the areas you need to improve. grats on first vid