UPSB v4

Forum Games / RPG Round One

1. Mats
    Date: Sat, Jan 7 2012 04:07:24

First, a note: The winner is the first to level 10 or the last man standing. I have collected your stats. They are hidden in the long spoiler should you wish to read them.

Spoiler juggalo666666 Health - +10 Attack - +4 Defense - +2 + 5 Dexterity +4 Strength 0 Ring of health - +2 health -------------------------------------------- Chobi Health - 5 Attack - 7 + 3 Defence - 0 + 3 Strength - 3 Dexterity - 5 + 2 Dagger + 3 att Chain mail +3 def Ring of dexterity + 2 dex --------------------------------------------- Awesome Health - 4 Attack - 4 + 6 Defence - 5 + 5 Strength - 3 + 2 Dexterity - 4 Sword + 6 att Plate mail - +5 def Ring of strength + 2 str ---------------------------------------------- shoeman6 Health - 3 Attack - 5 + 6 Defence - 3 + 5 Strength - 3 + 2 Dexterity - 6 Weapon-sword, +6 attack Armour - Plate mail, +5 defence Misc- ring of strentgh, +2 strength ----------------------------------------------- chainbreak Health-1 + 6 Attack-7 Defence-0 + 5 Strength-3 + 2 Dexterity-9 Sword att + 6 plate mail - +5 def ring of strength + 2 str ----------------------------------------------- platinumsj Health 5 + 2 Dexterity 10 Strength 5 defence 0 attack 0 + 3 Items: Dagger ring of health ----------------------------------------------- van Health - 4 + 2 Attack - 3 + 6 Defence - 3 + 5 Strength - 5 Dexterity - 5 sword + 6 att plate mail +5 def ring health +2 health ------------------------------------------------ pudels kern: Health - 5 Attack - 3 + 6 Defense - 1 + 5 Strength - 5 Dexterity - 6 + 2 Sword(4) - Attack + 6 Plate mail(5) - +5 defense Ring of dexterity - +2 dexterity ------------------------------------------------- Nero666 Health-4 Attack-4 + 3 Defence-3 + 3 Strength-2 + 2 Dextery-7 Sword(4) - Attack + 3 Chain mail(3) - + 3 defense Ring of strength - +2 strength ------------------------------------------------- abyss Health - 3 Attack - 7 + 3 Defence - 3 + 1 Strength - 2 Dexterity - 5 + 2 dagger + 3 att leather armour + 1 def ring of dexterity + 2 dex
    Okay, so turn no.1 you have the following 6 options. Send me a personal message with your choice on it. 1 - Go to mountains -Land of giants, mountains have powerful enemies who carry great rewards. 2 - Go into forest -The forest has many small, weak creatures you may kill and a few stronger ones. 3 - Go to village -The village is safe, so long as you haven't caused trouble there. You may have lost health healed here. 4 - Go to town -The town is slightly less safe, but has stronger items available for theft or purchase. You may have lost health healed here. 5 - Go to river -The river is full of weak creatures, many of whom have no items, but will give you easy experience. 6 - Go to the swamps - Many random things happen in the swamps. Send me a personal message with your choice on it. 48 hours are allowed, but the quicker you send, the quicker turns come round again. :) ------------------------------------------------------------------------------ How does this work? On your next turn, you will get an event, depending on where you went. There will be at least two options for what to do in reaction to the event. After that turn, you may chance to another one of the six places, or take another event in the place you are in. The winner is the first to level 10 or the last man standing. Experience required to level up and stat points info:
    Spoiler Level 2 - Requires 2 experience Level 3 - Requires 6 experience Level 4 - Requires 12 experience Level 5 - Requires 20 experience Level 6 - Requires 30 experience Level 7 - Req 40 exp Level 8 - Req 50 exp Level 9 - Req 60 exp Level 10 - Req 70 exp AND THEN YOU WIN! Each level of experience gives you FOUR stat points to distribute.
    Edit: Tags @Abyss

2. Mats
    Date: Sun, Jan 8 2012 08:22:51

You now have your event. Personal message me with your choice. Choices are explained at the bottom. If you chose mountains You are attacked by a small ogre! name: small ogre health 9 def 2 + 3 att 8 dex 3 special 0 xp 5 items: ring of strength (+2 strength), chain mail (+3 defence) You have two choices, run or fight! If you chose forest You are attacked by a goblin! name: goblin health 4 def 1 att 1 dex - 10 special 0 xp 2 You have two choices, run or fight! If you chose river You are attacked by an imp! name: imp health 3 def 1 att 4 dex 1 special 0 xp 2 You have two choices, run or fight! If you chose village A kind villager offers you a place to stay at his home. He offers you a tea of health (+1 health). Take the tea, or wait until he sleeps and try to steal his necklace of +3 attack? Choices - Please read ALL, even stuff at the bottom! If you choose to fight - You and the monster fight to the death. Send your choice like this: Fight - If you choose to run - The monster gets chance to hit you (if they do or not is decided by dexterity) and then you get away. If you choose to steal - You have a (dexterity + 1) * 10 chance of stealing the item. For example, if my dexterity = 4, (4 + 1) * 10 = 50 so I have a 50% chance. Getting caught stealing will make you unwelcome in the village in future and you may find villagers fighting you. Some of them can be armed and there are some that are quite strong (though most are weak). If you take the tea - Gain one health At the end of your personal message, tell me if you want to move to another place (and tell me which place that is!), or stay and take another event where you are. Recent deaths: juggalo666666 - Has fallen. @Abyss at van (for next time, sorry van)

3. Mats
    Date: Sun, Jan 8 2012 20:46:26

Just waiting for @platinumsj

4. Boxxy
    Date: Sun, Jan 8 2012 20:59:49

@Mats FIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5. Mats
    Date: Sun, Jan 8 2012 23:57:37

It was supposed to be PM :rolleyes: lol Doing Round Two now!

6. Mats
    Date: Mon, Jan 9 2012 00:11:24

platinumsj wrote: @Mats FIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Oh wait WTF. Did you even read my post? :facepalm: Re-Read the post and message me with your choice.