UPSB v4

General Discussion / Kammy's 2011 Organising Team

1. Hippo2626
    Date: Fri, Jan 6 2012 04:23:50

Hi all, The Kammy's Award is back. This will run similar to the previous one however, the RD is seriously lacking in numbers or participation to handle this project by ourselves. Hence, this time around we are inviting members to join us. We intend to complete this project by Early March so members who want to join must be able to commit time and actively be participating in the discussions until then. If you are interested in helping out PM me with your answers to this questionnaire.[SPOILER="Questionnaire"] How long have you been spinning/modding? How long have you been active on UPSB? Which area are will you be able to contribute in the most, spinning, modding or Misc Awards? Other Comments [/SPOILER] We also need someone who can design the Kammies 2011 banner, if you are interested in helping out, PM me with some of your works Kammies 2010 Thanks! :)

2. Mats
    Date: Fri, Jan 6 2012 04:34:40

EARLY MARCH? WTF IS THAT? Research Dept. members in by default?

3. Quake
    Date: Fri, Jan 6 2012 04:57:48

How much time of commitment are we talking about here?

4. Mats
    Date: Fri, Jan 6 2012 05:02:12

DJSpin wrote: How much time of commitment are we talking about here?
    Until March apparently. This could be done in two weeks. :facepalm: We're not writing a legal document to pass a new United Nation's Resolution.

5. Quake
    Date: Fri, Jan 6 2012 05:05:15

Mats wrote: We're not writing a legal document to pass a new United Nation's Resolution.
    I realize that Mats. Im just curious. I mean i'll totally help but i need to know how much time will be necessary to put into this since im busy with other things too.

6. Mats
    Date: Fri, Jan 6 2012 05:06:06

DJSpin wrote: I realize that Mats. Im just curious. I mean i'll totally help but i need to know how much time will be necessary to put into this since im busy with other things too.
    If everyone who signs up says they will give two weeks, we will finish in two weeks.

7. Hippo2626
    Date: Fri, Jan 6 2012 05:10:09

Based on previous experience, 1-2 months is just enough time. There will be both public and internal nominations and a ton of discussion that will need to take place. Also back in 2009, the results were also released in march. In terms of the amount of work you need to contribute, its just actively discussing on the threads. The main discussion will happen later on when all the nominations are in and we need to finalise who gets which award.

8. i.suk
    Date: Fri, Jan 6 2012 09:12:36

How long have you been spinning/modding? > 4 years (started nov 2007) How long have you been active on UPSB? > 3 years (registered on v3 in dec 2008, iirc) Which area are will you be able to contribute in the most, spinning, modding or Misc Awards? spinning Other Comments i'm on break from uni until late february, so i have a lot of time free to help with this :)

9. Froggy
    Date: Fri, Jan 6 2012 10:22:20

[B]How long have you been spinning/modding?[/B] 3yr and 3months ish (sept 13th 2008) [B]How long have you been active on UPSB?[/B] since v4 started (but I have account at v3, just not as active as now) [B]Which area are will you be able to contribute in the most, spinning, modding or Misc Awards? [/B] Modding [B]Other Comments[/B] im free everyday~, active everyday (nacho can vouch for that :P).. Frog~

10. Aurora
    Date: Fri, Jan 6 2012 10:48:51

How long have you been spinning/modding? > 4 months (started September 2011) How long have you been active on UPSB? > 3 months (registered on v4 in Oct 2011, iirc) Which area are will you be able to contribute in the most, spinning, modding or Misc Awards? Spinning Other Comments i'll only online in weekend , weekdays studying

11. Soren
    Date: Fri, Jan 6 2012 15:56:39

To the people who answered the questions to the questionnaire, it tells you to private message the answers.

12. Froggy
    Date: Fri, Jan 6 2012 16:20:35

HAHA nice. I guess I just tapatalked and copied i.suk's form >< Frog~

Supergirl wrote: To the people who answered the questions to the questionnaire, it tells you to private message the answers.

13. Mats
    Date: Fri, Jan 6 2012 16:29:14

Aurora wrote: Comments i'll only online in weekend , weekdays studying
    Well no way then man. We aren't ever finishing if project members have 5 day gaps between being online. [quote=Hippo2626]Also back in 2009, the results were also released in march.[/quote] Back in 1985, the voting would take about a year because the internet was so slow. The past doesn't matter. This project is not a two month project. I could single handedly make a video game in two months. :facepalm: