UPSB v4

General Discussion / How having a cool looking mod has saved your pens from getting taken in class

1. Legion
    Date: Fri, Jan 6 2012 01:08:10

So today i was in my spanish class, and i was super excited because my friend finished making my nautilius mod. i was spinning it in class, and hte teacher walked over and took the pen, and he looked like he was about to walk away with it, then he said "i was going to confiscate this until the end of the quarter, but it looks pretty cool, so you can keep spinning it." i was completely shocked. Anyone else have an experience like this?

2. King
    Date: Fri, Jan 6 2012 01:29:45

During tests, yeah. "Oh its just a spinny-pen"

3. flaming oracle
    Date: Fri, Jan 6 2012 02:06:48

-.- i made that................

4. gyrobius
    Date: Fri, Jan 6 2012 04:39:02

I used to think that. Until my cool mod got confiscated.

5. Mats
    Date: Fri, Jan 6 2012 04:48:53

It's a good idea to have a replica pen under the desk, with some horrible stuff on, like slow drying glue or wet paint. Quickly switch pens when the teacher comes over and watch them get messed up by your mod. :rofl:

6. Mufoofee
    Date: Fri, Jan 6 2012 05:06:35

Yes my teacher teaching, talking about math, goes on for like 30 seconds and then out of nowhere says, "Ok you are driving me crazy. Stop spinning that long yellow thing of yours, I was going to take it but I spared you when I found out it was double sided." Then we went on to have a class conversation about how I made it and what I do with it. :D

7. Mats
    Date: Fri, Jan 6 2012 05:09:31

Mufoofee wrote: and what I do with it. :D
    What do you do with it? :ssst:

8. Mufoofee
    Date: Fri, Jan 6 2012 05:10:36

Mats wrote: What do you do with it? :ssst:
    Lol. Spin it. and other things.... :P

9. Chobi
    Date: Fri, Jan 6 2012 05:56:58

My teachers just ignore my spinning lol. Most of them think like "If he doesn't want to learn, that's his own fault" etc etc lol

10. iFL
    Date: Fri, Jan 6 2012 06:43:46

My teachers don't really care