UPSB v4

Spammer's Bin / Touching Women's Boobs - WITH VIDEO.

1. chris
    Date: Thu, Jan 5 2012 13:23:31

I feel like it deserved its own thread http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rXOtYPcC4tQ&feature=share Notice, gentlemen (and the not-so), that, in wasting 18 minutes of the new year watching this video, I have observed a few things. One might or might not agree, but remember that this is all satirical/sarcastic in nature, though there might be some truths found. The women with which have willingly and even not so willingly let their breasts fondled were of different races. This shows the "fondler" was not racist. He just wanted to get to his goal. Women of different ages, size, shape, and color were fondled, often leading to the most common reactions: 1. Fake shock and surprise, as if not wanting the deed done, or just merely posing as a trophy for the man (preferably posted in Facebook or some random social network) 2. "Mental Block", signifying they haven't experienced such phenomena and were willing to give themselves as subjects. It can also mean that guy was just another run-of-the-mill "fondler" (i.e. she gets action every now and then) 3. The push back, to signify that they won't want it done, yet ironically have given themselves as test subjects. 4. Other reactions, which include gripping the man's ass, kissing, slapping, "fake slapping", hugging, piggyback-riding and the like. But there should be some sort of premise, right? Here are some theories (or w/e) 1. Observable in some of the clips taken was that the women were genuinely taken by surprise, suggesting that the male may have made some small talk so as to confuse the target. 2. Others posed, sometimes with tongues out or in "boner arousing" poses, which suggest that they, for at least a small portion of their thoughts, want to "do the guy" 3. In conjunction with the above, for the most part, most of them posed for the camera, often in nervousness and/or with a plain phlegmatic outlook ("tell me when it's over, okay? *SIIIIGHH*"). Reactions followed suit. This suggests that perhaps, they were told of what test to take and they willingly gave themselves. 4. Others maintained a dominant, often interpreted as "slutty", attitude towards the male, suggesting that they view themselves as [censored] <- lol As for another common observation, many of those fondled had breasts which ranged from size A to at most, size C (or C+, if there is). To sum up all of this abruptly [spoiler=TL;DR] OP is a faggot. Guy who fondled was good looking anyway, so they obviously want it done. That alone helped him achieve "world dominance". [/spoiler]

2. Krypton
    Date: Thu, Jan 5 2012 13:27:04

I want to be his apprentice.

3. SJ
    Date: Thu, Jan 5 2012 20:18:32

sooooo... it looks like he talked them into touching boobs beforehand for the most part but not all... kinda odd?

4. zweebna
    Date: Thu, Jan 5 2012 20:52:27

Wasn't the idea that he shook hands with Putin? Putin gets all the bitches.

5. XYZaki
    Date: Sat, Jan 7 2012 02:46:40

SJ wrote: sooooo... it looks like he talked them into touching boobs beforehand for the most part but not all... kinda odd?
    Pretty sure he talked to all of them beforehand.

6. funnky
    Date: Sat, Jan 7 2012 03:33:58

lol i bet after that he would never want to touch tits again

7. Cloud
    Date: Sat, Jan 7 2012 03:46:04

maaannn... i was expecting more from number 1000.

8. chris
    Date: Sat, Jan 7 2012 04:51:50

It actually got boring around 200+ or so.