UPSB v4

Off-topic / Mafia Penspin theme-help

1. 2Baka
    Date: Thu, Jan 5 2012 05:36:57

Well I get sniped nearly every round playing Mafia so I'd like to be apart of maf somehow. So i'd like help to make the theme. So far Idea's. Can be about pens (eg parts or types like dc, sc rt), Trick categories, Spinners and uhm some other stuff you guys can come up with =D [SPOILER="Roles for those who do not know how to play mafia"]Basic Roles Inspector-inspect people during night Bodyguard- Protects 1 role during night, normally inspect Pretty Lady- Distracts 1 role to prevent from using powers Mafia-The guys kill 1 per night Villager- THE BEST ROLE EVER, ..... they do nothing but vote people out Adv Roles Mayor- +3 votes Werewolf- Lone killer sided with only them-self Miller- Sided with the good people but appear as mafia when inspected Spy- May get information on who's a power role Samurai- Day killer sided with good guys Vigilante- The only night killer for the good guys[/SPOILER] Still need to get sides eg good vs bad Spinner theme [SPOILER="Roles"] [SPOILER="Villager"] You are a Newbie! You are just started penspinning and only know the fundamentals and spin a bictory. But since you are new you can learn many things. Like other peoples role. [/SPOILER] [SPOILER="-1vote"] You're just a person! You have no say in the penspinning community and your votes are -1. You're the only one that knows the collector is actually a good person but he's forgotten about you since he was to busy with his pens. [/SPOILER] [SPOILER="Pretty Lady"]You are a Collector! You can /show off your sexy pens and keep someone distracted distracted. You like to keep you pens in a secret spot so your pens cannot be taken away also, you are very boastful hence no-one liking you when you trade you will be revealed as a [bad person]. -When distracted- You were to busy being in awe of a Collector's pen.[/SPOILER] [SPOILER="Samurai/PL"] You are a Modder! You can /mod someone another mod if you think their mod might be scammed or taken away. During the standby phase you can /destroy someone's mod, but be wise since you will be revealed when you do it. -when destroyed- A ______ destroyed __________ mod! [/SPOILER] [SPOILER="Inspector"] You are a Trader! You know what is all to pens, by /trade -ing with someone you can find out what kind of person they really are. [/SPOILER] [SPOILER="Mayor"] You're an Old-timer! You've been spinning long and have a lot of respect within the community. Your votes count as 5. [/SPOILER] [SPOILER="MafiaDay"] You are a PS Addict! You live for battles and /challenge any foe during the standby phase you think is worthy to battle you. -battle- During the battle ____ dropped the pen, PS Addict won the battle. [/SPOILER] [SPOILER="WW"] You are a Parent. During the night you can /take your kids mods. If a PS Addict challenges you, their mod gets taken away. Since you also have a spouse your votes are +2 [/SPOILER] [SPOILER="MafiaNight"] You are a Scammer! You do unfair trades and /take people's mods for free. -when scammed- A scammer ran away with _______'s mod. [/SPOILER] [SPOILER="WW2"] You're Bonkura. Basically a PSing god. Any challenges you receive will result in nothing happening. Anything you say also goes and your votes are +9999. Sided with PSing God. [/SPOILER] [SPOILER="mafia2poison/bg"] You are PenwisH. You are a very well known for you business and able to compensate /mod -s and can also /sab -otage order. Sided with Legendary Spinners. [/SPOILER] [SPOILER="mafia2"] You are Kam. You really brought PSing out their and end your /challenge -s quick (Priority) [/SPOILER] [/SPOILER] This is still a work in progress all suggestions will be taken into consideration!

2. Zombo
    Date: Thu, Jan 5 2012 06:10:47

hey, there's hasnt been a mafia game for quite a while, so im not sure what you mean. if you want to host a mafia game, feel free to do so.

3. 2Baka
    Date: Thu, Jan 5 2012 13:51:02

zombo Well I don't play mafia here because games are too long. I play Mafia on a pokemon simulator with other people. They have installed themes such as the default which all people have played once would know. Other themes I can remember include Greek Mythology, Zelda, Elements and fruit. I'll record a video for you to show you how games are like. [SPOILER="videos"][video=youtube;-1R0f_hlOqw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-1R0f_hlOqw[/video][video=youtube;bXlT0jZ2hTI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bXlT0jZ2hTI&feature=youtu.be[/video][/SPOILER]

4. 2Baka
    Date: Thu, Jan 26 2012 12:26:06

zzzzzzzzz No one is in interest in helping =(

5. Zombo
    Date: Thu, Jan 26 2012 12:30:35

like i said if you want to play u should organize