UPSB v4

Trading / Buying / ALL MALAYSIANS WHO ARE INTERESTED TO BUY PENS! come in!!

1. Jo
    Date: Tue, Jan 3 2012 04:14:51

Selling DR CT ( purple / yellow) , Bonkura CT (black), DR AC ( PINK/SKYBLUE), WATERFALL MOD ( YELLOW) , SEVEN MOD ( RED) . all the mods i mentioned above is in perfect condition.. no dirts / dust.. P/S: the waterfall mod has a lil bit crack at the side of the cap ( Lil bit).. other than the waterfall mod, everything else i mentioned above i have spun not more than 5 times. also selling materials, dr grips , rsvp , hgg tips, signo tips, dr tips ( fake) etc.. pm me if u need any materials. REASON FOR SALE: quit penspinning. again, Those mods i mentioned above EXCEPT the waterfall mod, i have spun LESS THAN 5 times.. didnt drop the mod, no dirt, no dust on the grip. Brand NEW. You can offer in this thread or PM me. Buyer offers also, this is my first time selling pens, i dont have any positive feedbacks, but im not here to scam, because i need those money $_$..

2. Wee Xin
    Date: Tue, Jan 3 2012 08:49:59

waterfall cracked, what a waste :(

3. Eazy
    Date: Tue, Jan 3 2012 09:42:04

Hiaz, i was planning on getting the waterfall, until i heard it's cracked, and yellow... D=>

4. Krypton
    Date: Wed, Jan 4 2012 04:37:50

Pics please.

5. Jo
    Date: Thu, Jan 5 2012 12:13:17

But it has a slight crack, fml.. i was using too much force.. :( Slight crack.. @Eazy, i have the materials for White waterfall, do you need? All the materials. clean , never used! :)

6. Krypton
    Date: Thu, Jan 5 2012 12:15:35

I'm quite sure you're supposed to provide pictures in trade threads. And what if somebody sees your stuff and thinks they don't want it? You wanna get rid of stuff you have to put in some effort you know :) Just snap the pics and upload them, won't take 5 mins.

7. Eazy
    Date: Fri, Jan 6 2012 14:06:31

I'm interested in the white waterfall, but do you accept wang post or reloads? Because I don't have a back account, and my parents are against buying high end spinning pens........

8. Jo
    Date: Sat, Jan 7 2012 16:12:26

yes i accept wang pos, but im not responssible if the money is lost in the envolope, do u stil l need anything? i will try to take the pics and upload it ASAP! @Eazy Bumps are only allowed after 72 hours: bump

9. Krypton
    Date: Sun, Jan 8 2012 10:15:11

No thanks, just interested to see your pens.

10. Jo
    Date: Sun, Jan 8 2012 14:50:31

bump

11. Jo
    Date: Fri, Jan 13 2012 15:53:14

bump

12. Jo
    Date: Sun, Jan 22 2012 10:42:32

bump!! currently selling yellow waterfall only..! will free stuff!! ex hgg , rsvp more!!