UPSB v4

Member Introductions / Wonderlime says hello!

1. WonderLime
    Date: Mon, Jan 2 2012 23:42:30

Well, I finally decided to join! I just wanted to say hello and tell a bit about myself. I'm 13, and thought spinning was a cool way to pass the time. I enjoy sports, especially hockey and soccer, and love video games. Also I think Battlefield 3 is better than mw3 and the ps3 is better than the xbox. Sorry if this was a long entry but whatever. Adios!

2. Tetsip
    Date: Tue, Jan 3 2012 00:17:09

@Wonder welcome~

3. flaming oracle
    Date: Tue, Jan 3 2012 00:34:39

lol hai and >.>" mw3 is better i say probably XD

4. WonderLime
    Date: Tue, Jan 3 2012 00:39:38

flame sivics wrote: lol hai and >.>" mw3 is better i say probably XD
    Hahaha not another debate!

5. flaming oracle
    Date: Tue, Jan 3 2012 00:52:53

WonderLime wrote: Hahaha not another debate!
    hahaha uh oh well just an opinion XD

6. WonderLime
    Date: Tue, Jan 3 2012 02:08:36

Also, a question. After spinning for about a month, I bought a waterfall from penwish and compltely stopped spinning my BICtory. My friend told me that spinning the waterfall might screw up my style or something because its too early to spin a heavier pen. Is this true?

7. Imitiate
    Date: Tue, Jan 3 2012 11:27:42

Yes it is true be cause your fingers will get tired after spinning a mod which is heavier then your main mod so it will ruin your style :truestory:

WonderLime wrote: Also, a question. After spinning for about a month, I bought a waterfall from penwish and compltely stopped spinning my BICtory. My friend told me that spinning the waterfall might screw up my style or something because its too early to spin a heavier pen. Is this true?

8. WonderLime
    Date: Tue, Jan 3 2012 13:18:56

@Imitiate Okay thanks. Any idea on how long I should continue to spin my BICtory?

9. iColor
    Date: Tue, Jan 3 2012 17:31:33

Probably until you're comfortable with spinning it and mastered all the fundamental tricks with it. (Includes reverses.) After a while, you can start getting into more upper-beginner level tricks and linkages. I usually say that this is where you should start experimenting with different mods.

10. WonderLime
    Date: Tue, Jan 3 2012 19:33:32

@iColor Alright, thank you very much!

11. Kari
    Date: Tue, Jan 3 2012 20:56:43

WonderLime wrote: Also, a question. After spinning for about a month, I bought a waterfall from penwish and compltely stopped spinning my BICtory. My friend told me that spinning the waterfall might screw up my style or something because its too early to spin a heavier pen. Is this true?
    Spin whatever feels right for you. I personally don't think spinning a heavy pen can ruin your style. Your style is what you choose to make it. That's my opinion. I started off with a light mod but after a year I started spinning a KT and never went back. XD Oh and of course :welcome: to UPSB. I hope you enjoy the board. ^_^

12. Chobi
    Date: Wed, Jan 4 2012 06:51:07

Howdy fellow pinoy! (Unless the flag's just for show, like in my case lol) :) Feel free to join us at PPSC: http://ppsc.darkbb.com/forum if you want, though at the moment no one's that active aside from the elites + us mods lol. anyway, :welcome: to UPSB! :)

13. Hahnda
    Date: Wed, Jan 4 2012 07:34:49

welcome wonderlime

14. WonderLime
    Date: Wed, Jan 4 2012 22:22:00

Thanks guys!