UPSB v4

Off-topic / Battlefield 3

1. boshi
    Date: Mon, Jan 2 2012 07:10:18

Anyone play it? Ranks? Favorite classes? oh and anyone play on pc? Is the malware really that bad? Because 16 player conquest isnt very fun.

2. flaming oracle
    Date: Mon, Jan 2 2012 08:11:41

lol is it worth getting? i heard it's good but idk if i wanna get it yet >.<""

3. MystikSun
    Date: Mon, Jan 2 2012 08:59:09

I have it for the 360. I got it on release day but I'm only level 26 because I've been caught up in other games. I still play the heck out of it though. Favorite class is Assault or Engineer. Favorite weapon as of now is the FAMAS.

4. Soren
    Date: Mon, Jan 2 2012 09:15:09

I play it on my ps3, i haven't played too much though. The graphics are incredible.

5. wotu1
    Date: Mon, Jan 2 2012 10:32:37

I play on ps3. Favorite class is support. I love dem c4 jihad jeeps

6. boshi
    Date: Mon, Jan 2 2012 23:03:44

flame sivics wrote: lol is it worth getting? i heard it's good but idk if i wanna get it yet >.<""
    IMO the best fps multiplayer experience in a long time. just to give you an idea, i put in 24 hours in 3 days. yes quite sad, but its pretty damn good.

7. Soren
    Date: Mon, Jan 2 2012 23:09:29

flame sivics wrote: lol is it worth getting? i heard it's good but idk if i wanna get it yet >.<""
    The game is pretty slow paced (unless you get it on PC and you can do 24v24). So if you prefer rushing then you may not like it as much. But other than the multiplayer, the campaign is really fun and engaging. The biggest bonus is how fantastic the graphics are.

8. flaming oracle
    Date: Tue, Jan 3 2012 00:30:40

Supergirl wrote: The game is pretty slow paced (unless you get it on PC and you can do 24v24). So if you prefer rushing then you may not like it as much. But other than the multiplayer, the campaign is really fun and engaging. The biggest bonus is how fantastic the graphics are.
    but it's not the same on the xbox right? the loading time i mean it's not as slow right? and hmm sounds like its woth the 60$ XD

9. flaming oracle
    Date: Tue, Jan 3 2012 00:32:40

boshi wrote: IMO the best fps multiplayer experience in a long time. just to give you an idea, i put in 24 hours in 3 days. yes quite sad, but its pretty damn good.
    oki i'ma take your guy's word for it XD i'ma rent it first then see how well it is then spent my money on it but can't decide on assains creed revalations or battlefield 3

10. kaku
    Date: Tue, Jan 3 2012 01:51:49

BF3 is a really good FPS, you just gotta play smart. It's really beautiful graphics-wise, hit detection is good, and getting that long range sniper headshot is just something that you feel good about. Course, I'm a CoD fanboy, so if I weren't so impatient and run-&-gun, I'd definitely play BF3 more. It's more worth it than AC Revelations, that game just wasn't as good as Brotherhood or AC2. The story is good, so you may just wanna rent it, beat the story and return it. For all the other AC games, I've spent hours on hours playing around after I finished the story, collecting things and upgrading buildings. But in Revelations, it's just not as fun free roaming. Just my 0.02.

11. Tkal
    Date: Tue, Jan 3 2012 02:14:51

I haven't played it myself, but from what I've seen it seems very faithful to the old BF formula that I always liked more than most shooters. I occasionally get urges to go back and play BF2, but then I think about the load times and then immediately lose those urges.

12. Soren
    Date: Tue, Jan 3 2012 09:13:25

flame sivics wrote: but it's not the same on the xbox right? the loading time i mean it's not as slow right? and hmm sounds like its woth the 60$ XD
    Playing on the Xbox 360 is pretty much the same as playing on the PS3, it's still 12v12. And i think you've misinterpreted what i've said, i didn't mention the loading time being slow. What i meant was that in multiplayer mode it's quite slow to get some action. If you play Rush (a game mode for multiplayer) and you didn't get onto a vehichle it will take you very long to run across the map to the objective (where the enemy will be). But other than that, Battlefield 3 is a really fun game, you get a whole new experience playing it. There are so much content it keeps you playing and engaged. If you don't mind spending some money, Battlefield 3 is definetely worth getting.

13. Tkal
    Date: Tue, Jan 3 2012 11:42:51

I miss 32v32 games.