UPSB v4

General Discussion / When to move past fundamentals?

1. Frozen
    Date: Fri, Dec 30 2011 01:12:54

Hi everyone, The only tricks i know are TA, fingerpass (pass23-34-23 is still choppy but but rest isnt bad) and some of the infinity variations. I've been practicing fingerpass alot and was wondering if there are any other tricks i can learn now or should i really learn charge and sonic?

2. Miku
    Date: Fri, Dec 30 2011 02:13:33

Hello, please search before you post (sun) http://forum.upsb.info/showthread.php?t=27&highlight=learning+order And to answer your question, you should learn charge then sonic.

3. Raos
    Date: Fri, Dec 30 2011 02:38:34

Frozen wrote: Hi everyone, The only tricks i know are TA, fingerpass (pass23-34-23 is still choppy but but rest isnt bad) and some of the infinity variations. I've been practicing fingerpass alot and was wondering if there are any other tricks i can learn now or should i really learn charge and sonic?
    :facepalm: you can just ask this in the Shoutbox. The best answer is when you mastered all the fundamentals. You move on from the fundamentals when you learned all of them. Logic, common sense. :facepalm:

4. Frozen
    Date: Fri, Dec 30 2011 03:01:00

Haha thanks, i should've searched more sorry. And i was just wondering if there were tricks i could learn using what i already know since those two fundamentals had been eluding me for a little while, thats all. Thanks for the replies. ^_^