UPSB v4

Member Introductions / Hi everyone!

1. Hahnda
    Date: Wed, Dec 28 2011 22:44:54

I'm a new pen spinner, I just started 3 days ago and I really like it. It's kind of addicting actually. I live in San Diego, CA. I hope to learn a lot from everyone. I'm thankful for the internet, because I wouldn't have learned about pen spinning otherwise. I didn't know anyone who did it. Also, thanks to the people/mods of this forum. It's great to have a place to go and learn from others and possible even meet people who I otherwise wouldn't have met. Btw, I'm way older than everyone here I bet, but I think pen spinning is good for all ages. Besides, it's good training for hand-eye co-ordination which is important for everyone. Maybe it will even help my guitar playing too??? Anyhow, nice to be here. I wish you all the best in your pen spinning. -David aka- Hahnda p.s. I would like to thank KTrinh93 because his videos on Youtube got me started with pen spinning.

2. phinamthi
    Date: Wed, Dec 28 2011 23:39:17

Hi whats up Who said pen spinning was hand-eye coordination? That's what video games are for. :D Welcome to duh forums!

3. Miku
    Date: Thu, Dec 29 2011 00:05:58

welcome :3

4. Quake
    Date: Thu, Dec 29 2011 00:49:18

:welcome: and you never know. we got some pretty old guys on this board :trollface: any questions, just ask me :)

5. Hahnda
    Date: Thu, Dec 29 2011 05:18:14

thanks for the welcomes. Video games work for hand eye coordination too! But, pen spinning is really challenging and is great for developing fine motor skills. Also, it kinda reminds me of my wing chun kung fu training...not using excessive force and really feeling things through your hands/skin, the movements are subtle yet powerful. DJSpin...Thanks for the offer for help if I need it, I see you are in Santa Monica - hi neighbor :)

6. Chobi
    Date: Thu, Dec 29 2011 06:30:22

:welcome:

7. MondPs
    Date: Thu, Dec 29 2011 07:55:26

Welcome!!