UPSB v4

Off-topic / Spin Along's Christmas Contest

1. VikroaL
    Date: Wed, Dec 28 2011 00:50:40

Hey (sun) As some of you may know, I run a penspinning blog called Spin Along and we like to organize contests and giveaways every certain time to thank our readers ^^ And well, basically we are holding a Christmas contest in which we are looking for some spinners to create the best Christmas card combining penspinning and Christmas. I'm going to explain briefly some details, but at the end of the post you can find a link to the original post in Spin Along where you can read aaaall the details and find all the information ^^ · What are we looking for?: Basically we want you to be original, funny and creative. What you have to do is put Christmas and penspinning together to create an awesome Christmas card. · What do I need to send?: You have three choices. A picture, a short video (up to 20 seconds) or you can send both! But you don’t need to show your face (although if you do, it will be great too). Go out, find some beautiful place, take your Christmas lights, dress up as Santa, do everything together…everything is allowed! But hey, don’t be boring and don’t film in your usual desktop with only a little Santa toy in the background. We’re looking for something better :P Keep it in mind: Put Christmas and penspinning together. Be creative, be funny…and win great prizes! And well, that's all! In case you're interested here you can find all the information related. I know UPSB is full of creative people, so that's why I came here to post this :3 I hope some of you want to participe. It sure will be funny ^^ Thanks a lot =D

2. exclusive
    Date: Wed, Dec 28 2011 01:26:26

whats the prize? penwish sponsering again?

3. Mats
    Date: Wed, Dec 28 2011 01:39:40

exclusive wrote: whats the prize? penwish sponsering again?
    It says on the blog they are not saying. Although, they have given me away as a prize before apparently. [quote=spinalong]we have given away t-shirts, penmods, mats…[/quote] Anyways, I sometimes read this blog and I find it quite good. It makes it to my favourite list on Firefox anyway. :thumb: Probably won't enter, but good luck to those who do and yeah another thumbs up to Spin Along Blog! :)

4. VikroaL
    Date: Thu, Dec 29 2011 00:56:52

exclusive wrote: whats the prize? penwish sponsering again?
    Basically what Mats said and what's written in the entry: we're not telling yet. Obviously it will be penspinning related, but it could go from mods to packs, pens, cases...^^ And nope, PW is not sponsoring us (yet ;P) (And thanks Mats ^^)